What's new

50% of Pakistanis support government: Survey

tumhain to nahi keh raha :P wysy samagh jatay ho :P 
And yes, is APML is contesting in LGEs? :P
Bechara ek MPA tha woh bhee chor gaya tha :P
so poor for the merrymen of commando.
i guss, the topic is not APML contesting LG polls?
well, you will see soon how can, a commando can trun a govt on the grounds, while in a flight with out landing orders?
learn it!

i guss, the topic is not APML contesting LG polls?
well, you will see soon how can, a commando can trun a govt on the grounds, while in a flight with out landing orders?
learn it!
Batao to sahi? Kahan mar gaye APML? "Musharraf tum aay to bahar aaye" :D :D :D

Batao to sahi? Kahan mar gaye APML? "Musharraf tum aay to bahar aaye" :D :D :D
offtopic!
you will face APML in the next elections, try your best !
with all you hve got, but only a loss is noora, destiny!
its at the same road, where from kulsoom nawaz was picked up, dont you remember? 
Baaki 50% are here in this forum.
at least you cant find, them in sindh, & baluchistan?
isnt thts true?

offtopic!
you will face APML in the next elections, try your best !
with all you hve got, but only a loss is noora, destiny!
its at the same road, where from kulsoom nawaz was picked up, dont you remember?
Yaar pocha he hay...Batado na kahan hay APML? And kab aa rahi hay sayasat main?

Yaar pocha he hay...Batado na kahan hay APML? And kab aa rahi hay sayasat main?
865576c2d96731c4791da76c2a85ec57.jpg

for your noora eyes only, with love!
its comming, but this time we will arange a sofa, in the baktarband!

And the person whose making the statement is.....:P :P
yes he is the same person, stood against the worst of the civil dictators of our history?
& was with , so called daddy of mr, nawaz sharif , yes genrl zia ul haq shd!

yes he is the same person, stood against the worst of the civil dictators of our history?
& was with , so called daddy of mr, nawaz sharif , yes genrl zia ul haq shd!
Stood against? He is in-debt of one dictator Zia for avenging his father in the case of political revenge on ZA Bhutto and Now in debt of another one for providing him a party to associate with
A leaf from history: Nawab Kasuri’s murder - DAWN.COM

Look the Off topic posts... @hasnain0099 started it and now feeding by @batmannow.. :pissed:
You guys need rest :guns:
:argh::argh:
MR, so called self claimed MOD, just mind your bussiness!
got me, or wana hve a kungfu lesson, by me? 
Stood against? He is in-debt of one dictator Zia for avenging his father in the case of political revenge on ZA Bhutto and Now in debt of another one for providing him a party to associate with
A leaf from history: Nawab Kasuri’s murder - DAWN.COM
yes he stood with that men in uniform, which nawaz sharif used to calls his daddies?
see this guy, never changes his dadies?

People except the residents of Kingdom of Keyboard. Whats more interesting is that KPK has scored less than 50% on voters satisfaction. I thought Online FIR and internet showshaws were going to do wonders, but it looks like PTI continues to transfer from real world to the Kingdom of Internet. Perhaps they should move a resolution in National assembly to make internet a province since this is the only place where they are "Straightening"
They should give details where the survey was conducted. Actually I think this survey was only conducted in those areas where PMLN support was better than other areas. The enlightened civilians don't take part in these types of surveys and avoid them.
But also PTI's support is decreasing because they are unable to deliver what they said before elections.

From what I understand, PML-N, has tried to gain support of the status que, and the network of status que is more real than the "democracy" of Pakistan.

They should give details where the survey was conducted. Actually I think this survey was only conducted in those areas where PMLN support was better than other areas. The enlightened civilians don't take part in these types of surveys and avoid them.
But also PTI's support is decreasing because they are unable to deliver what they said before elections.
1- The complete survey design is published along with the report of survey findings.
2- The survey sampling is done randomly in all clusters to ensure un-biasness.
3- The enlightened civilians are finding it hard to digest the truth.

Back
Top Bottom