What's new

50 Pakistani Zainebiyoun Brigade fighters killed in Turkish strikes in Syria

Iranians are totally in the Indian camp, just like Gulfies. They sold their religion for money.

We kept giving them benefit of the doubt, and look where it has led us to.

Iran WILL use these proxies against us, it is only a matter of time.

Chinese friends, please take a look at this thread, maybe it will re-orient you and show you the lack of support and legitimacy Assad and his Iranian proxies have in Pakistan and the rest of the Muslim world.

@beijingwalker @viva_zhao @kankan326

@Itachi
It's a mess. Everyone want to survive in this game. and doesn't trust each other. I am not a expert, but I think Chinese will stand with Pakistan whenever needed.

looks like 18 zainebyoun heros were martyred fighting Turkish backed terrorists....

RIP to my Pakistani brothers who had the courage and pride to fight a righteous war.... as Julius Caesar said "a coward dies a thousand deaths before his day, but a man dies once"

and dont worry for all the butthurt people out there. Anybody who joins the IRGC and fights in the resistance and sheds blood for the cause. will automatically be taken care of.. they don't have any need to go back to Pakistan..

Their families, and themselves are entitled to Iranian citizenship. and full salaries/benefits not much different from a martyred Iranian soldier. and fully deserved as well. they don't need anything from Pakistan. These Heros are welcome anywhere in Iran.

looks like 18 zainebyoun heros were martyred fighting Turkish backed terrorists....

RIP to my Pakistani brothers who had the courage and pride to fight a righteous war.... as Julius Caesar said "a coward dies a thousand deaths before his day, but a man dies once"

and dont worry for all the butthurt people out there. Anybody who joins the IRGC and fights in the resistance and sheds blood for the cause. will automatically be taken care of.. they don't have any need to go back to Pakistan..

Their families, and themselves are entitled to Iranian citizenship. and full salaries/benefits not much different from a martyred Iranian soldier. and fully deserved as well. they don't need anything from Pakistan. These Heros are welcome anywhere in Iran.

May I ask what makes you think they died fighting a righteous war?

Rebels have way more merceneries around the world.

The problem is that Pakistan is trusting Iran with the pilgrims sent to Iran and Iraq, but Iran has betrayed our trust by using those pilgrimages to recruit fighters for its sectarian cause.

It's a mess. Everyone want to survive in this game. and doesn't trust each other. I am not a expert, but I think Chinese will stand with Pakistan whenever needed.

Thanks, I am always appreciative of China and its positive role in Pakistan. We have a great friendship, I wish Pakistan's strong allies such as Turks, Taliban, Indonesians, Malays, and others would get on board as well. We can change the world for the better.

Last edited:
So basically it seems Shia in Pakistan can go and fight foreign wars in designated terrorist organizations, while Sunnis are forbidden to help protect 3 million Syrian refugees facing imminent ethnic cleansing, rape, torture

Pakistani pilots against whom?

If against Israel then Pakistani state authorized it.
we don't talk about it much because we don't want want to open old wounds bt if you are intrested
By the end of 1987, Iraq possessed 5,550 tanks (outnumbering the Iranians six to one) and 900 fighter aircraft (outnumbering the Iranians ten to one).[71] After Operation Karbala-5, Iraq only had 100 qualified fighter pilots remaining; therefore, Iraq began to invest in recruiting foreign pilots from countries such as Belgium, South Africa, Pakistan, East Germany and the Soviet Union.[160] They replenished their manpower by integrating volunteers from other Arab countries into their army.
https://kavehfarrokh.com/military-h...g-iraqi-combat-aircraft-during-iran-iraq-war/
http://persian-heritage.com/wordpress/?p=57136

Pakistani citizens should not join militaries of other countries without consent of their country. It is a very low shot which Iran did to recruit our people for cannon fodder.

Use your own citizens in your wars.
Brown Pakistani slaves to be used as cannon fodder while preserving sacred Persian blood.

Gulf Arabs wanted to do the same.

Let these sectarians fight their own wars instead of using religion to manipulate the easily impressionable in our country.

Saddam never used any Pakistani pilots, infact Saddam was pro india and supported terrorism in Pak.

Iraqi consulate was raided and cachw of arms recovered to be used in Balochistan.

Pakistan has never been hostile to Iran and we don’t expect you to use our boys for your bloody games either.
as I said we never considered it as an State sponsored action but some of your pilots were used as mercenaries in that war and we always considered it their personal choice at the end of Karbala-5 operation its estimated that Iraq had 900 airplane and less than 200 trained pilot , Saddam needed foreign mercenaries to operate them , he got them from USSR , Belgium , France , Egypt and Pakistan

I never came across such aerial bullshit ever in my life before. This is what the propaganda machine feeds an ordinary Iranian Joe everyday. What are they scared of? that the people stay aloof from their immediate surroundings? Consider everything different their enemy? Pakistan sent volunteers and trains loaded with arms to help out Iran as we all considered saddam to be the bad guy. This act of kindness had official Sanction!
its an American researcher finds about the war , In Iran government tried very hard to hide it as we didn't want to disrupt our ties with Pakistan at the time of war and after it.

Salaam

Pakistani brothers who had the courage and pride to fight a righteous war

I am curious about why the Iranians couldn't find a few thousand 'brothers who had the courage and pride to fight a righteous war' from within in Iran? Why did your leadership choose to look for courageous and proud fighters in other countries?

That’s called sponsoring terrorism.
well being a mercenary is not a proud job but if it pay the bill , I say its a gray zone job , officially its not sponsored terrorism just look at many security firm and mercenary company around the world why if Iran operate one or two its sponsoring terrorism but if USA and Britain operate one it's legitimate business . Don't KSA use them in Yemen , Didn't USA used them in Iraq and Afghanistan ?

View attachment 611617
"Khamenei is not part of Idlib offensive" @Hack-Hook
no not part of it, those are not Iranian , they work under Syrian and russian commands and decision making

These 50 “fighters” are actually traitors for Pakistan
If an order was given to them to fight Pakistan make no mistake they would do it
This is textbook first class state betrayal
I hope that Pakistan enforces tougher laws to counter sectarian exploitation by foreign countries
I curse them for going to syria to kill syrians yet at the same time I pitty their mothers/families for the pain they feel now
In very unfortunate way young lives are lost
they didn't went there because of money alone , they wentthere because of their belief . and I'll assure you if we want to use them against pakistan .... that wouldn't be pretty.

there are lot of shia Pakistanis who were recruited by iran in the past and now they are fighting their proxy wars .it all started during iran iraq war .a banned organizations like sipah e muhammad were behind the recruitment in 1990s
well in fact in that war pakistani mercenaries used by Saddam not Iran

At least they get the wonderful prize of being buried in Tehran.
In Qom not Tehran

It should rather be taken up with Iran; if they indeed were Pakistanis, that under what capacity Iranians are running a terrorist recruitment program across the border or brain washing the pilgrims going to Iran; to fight for their terrorist activities.

p.s for a memory refresher, kulbhushan yadev network, uzair baloch network, 26/02/2019 threats.
Security Network job something like ACADEMI, G4S, FDG Corp, MRPI, Aegis Defence Service, Erinys International, Northbridge Services Group ,..... only instead of being run by westerners its run by a middle eastern country . why its Ok if westerners run such companies but god forbid if some middle eastern country run one , it become terrorism and sectarianism and ....

Fuckers went and joined an out law hell hell bound terroesit organization and turks sent em to hell.
who call them terrorist , USA ? guess its up to Syrian , and Iraqi government to decide if they are terrorist or not .

Can someone explain what this brigade is ?
Its something like ACADEMI or G4S only run y iran instead of westerners .

Forget about Pakistan state, they are more Iranians than Iranians them selves, even Indians know it.

Otherwise there's plenty of evidence out in open about Iranian role in destabilization of Pakistan, but still Pakistan watch D.FIGHTERS shuttling back and forth serving Iranian interests, bringing back disease and capacity to hurt Pakistan.
do you think not reporting the disease make you safe , ask yourself why your country health don't report the disease just pray and hope you are not like this, you better than anybody knew the situation of your health system so please let not go there
and about Pakistan government if they represent a foreign country interest instead of Pakistan then do something about it

You shall protect your religion your self!
well its also their belief .

When it comes to Iranian interests, laws of Pakistan are very flexible.
We have plenty of terrorist confessions, pointing at Iran but we have all govt. backing Iran on it's regional exploit.
as I said if you think so you must do something about your government as I recall your Army have legally the Authority to do so , are you implying they also rather consider Iran Interest than Pakistan's ? if so then Kudos to Iran .

As I recall the target was not mecca but the flight path was over Mecca , that's a lot of difference

When Pakistan regime fail in condemning missile attack on Mecca by Iranian proxies, consent is taken for granted.

So basically it seems Shia in Pakistan can go and fight foreign wars in designated terrorist organizations
the problem , Sunnis go and join a group which is designated by anybody in the world as terrorist , Shia go and join a group that only designated by USA and in one case Canada as terrorist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups

yaar Paaa g everyone here is jumping up and down and calling these 50 dead ppl terrorists, can you or someone sane here guide me to the official statement issued by Syrian Arab Republic aka the govt of Syria where the govt of Syria declared them terrorists? Doesn't Pakistan recognize Syrian Arab republic and Bashar Al Assad as legitimate president of Syria? If not then okay call whoever terrorists you like but if Pakistan recognizes Syrian Arab republic then who are we to declare them terrorists? Its the job of Syrian govt... Or do we have another definition of terrorist in Pakistan,,, for example terrorist of India could be a freedom fighter of Kashmir in the eyes of Pakistan, isn't it?

Shut up dude. No country allows its ppl to be used by another country for terrorism.

You love bashar so much? Send your own sons to fight.

Brothers mine some good people have been advocating for a u.n mandated Muslim troops to be deployed around Rozas in Syria. Nobody listen to that and the arrogance of those involved in this conflict is to be blamed for drawing people attention when footages of takfiris bombing sacred Muslim sites started to emerge. At one point I did want to volunteer not that I love Assad or his douchebag father, would happily a put bullet in his head, but you never allow anyone desecrating The Prophet's Saww Grand daughter's Roza Mubarak - - - - - - -

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom