What's new

69 % percent Indians think India gave befitting reply to China during recent escalation

thats 69% giving each other a 69

sorry Zarvan, i know you are a shareef guy but i had to use this lingo
When I was writing the title of thread I was fully aware how it would be taken.

So that mean we Chinese can killed more Indian soldiers without suffering any major retaliation from India?

I suggest wipe out an India army and maybe all they do is shutdown Xiaomi factory in India. :lol:

Then we will proceed to take back whole Kashmir for Pakistan. And next they do is just shut off another Chinese company in India :rofl:

RSS Hindus are a ignorant bunch ... even their own ACM bluntly stated so...

a good watch

Man our neighbor's they are not just delusional but delusional on unprecedented level. It's beyond shocking how a nation can be this deranged.

Also 72% believe they can win a war against China..o_O

Ps where are the Indians?.... no comment from them.

It is the basic decline of intellectual capacity that comes with an uptick of religious extremism based nationalism that a strongman brings.

Also 72% believe they can win a war against China..o_O

Ps where are the Indians?.... no comment from them.
This is good for both sides. Good for the Indian government in that they no longer have to go to a war they will decisively lose and likely result in an internal rebellion. Good for the Chinese government in that they can just seize Indian territory without any repercussions.

The remaining 31% thought response was adequate but India should have invaded Beijing too

The remaining 31% thought response was adequate but India should have invaded Beijing too

yes.. with Champions like Col. babu in charge..
col-santosh-babu-bccl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom