What's new

7 years Old Girl suicide bomber kills five in Nigeria

No she was rather told if you press this button there will be an explosion , lot of infidels will die and you will go to heaven .

No, it does not work like that----. They told her that when she presses that button--she will get as any dolls as she wants to and as much candy she can grab.

It goes with the age---whatever appeals to the carrier---that is what they tell you----. Like to a poor kid feeling hurt for his poor parents an siblings---they would offer to pay money to his parents so that his family can have a good life.

Do not ever under estimate the power of a suicide bomber trainer and manipulator. You do not want them to get into your head---will make you do things that you cannot imagine that you were capable of.

Again a new bunch of idiots would jump up and down and say that it has nothing to do with islam. I just don't comprehend why such crimes only happens to be committed by believers of a certain religion.
>> Don't worry, I already know the answer from those idiots. They would say that evil jews and evil west are responsible for them.

the girl whom killed 5 innocents and herself with a suicide bomb . she was not girl but monster animal .if you were guard you will never shot her before she explode ? ohhh yeah you have not tasted suicide attacks like us pakistanis man . sorry
Dude, that's a child, do you know what a child is and how easy it is to manipulate children? If it wasn't an easy target, they wouldn't send a child.

Here is a copy and post from today's yahoo---. A 7 years old---for goodness sake

Missouri man accused of luring girl with snacks, killing her
e151e5.gif
AA1Q3dO.img

Associated Press
By HEATHER HOLLINGSWORTH, Associated Press1 hr ago
BBhTu8E.img
© Taney County Sheriff's Office John P. Roberts, 55, of Branson, was jailed without bond Monday in Taney County after being charged the day before with first-degree murder in the death of Jasmine Miller.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A man used snacks to lure a 6-year-old girl into his motel room in the southwest Missouri tourist town of Branson and strangled her, court records released Monday say.
John P. Roberts, 55, of Branson, remained jailed without bond Monday in Taney County after being charged the day before with first-degree murder in the death of Jasmine Miller. Taney County prosecutor Jeffrey Merrell said he didn't know whether Roberts had an attorney and none was listed for him in online court records.
The probable cause statement said the girl's body was found Saturday under the bed in the Windsor Inn room where Roberts was staying alone. Police said in a news release that the discovery was made while officers were searching the area after receiving a lost child report

No, it does not work like that----. They told her that when she presses that button--she will get as any dolls as she wants to and as much candy she can grab.

It goes with the age---whatever appeals to the carrier---that is what they tell you----. Like to a poor kid feeling hurt for his poor parents an siblings---they would offer to pay money to his parents so that his family can have a good life.

Do not ever under estimate the power of a suicide bomber trainer and manipulator. You do not want them to get into your head---will make you do things that you cannot imagine that you were capable of.

i know that mate , these kids are kept isolated from the outside world and some SOB will play with their mind. When i said heaven i meant that , they might be saying to that little girl that god in heaven will give her everything dolls , candy , food , good clothes which her poor parents can't provide her here :(

And i absolutely agree with the other part of your post too .

Again a new bunch of idiots would jump up and down and say that it has nothing to do with islam. I just don't comprehend why such crimes only happens to be committed by believers of a certain religion.
>> Don't worry, I already know the answer from those idiots. They would say that evil jews and evil west are responsible for them.

If that part is true then there's a lot to be worried about..because of the endless supply of jihadis and Muslims aren't doing much to stop it...Other than killing them.

OT: They used a 10 year old boy as a suicide bomber a month or so back..looks like they are decreasing the age barrier for suicide bombers.

the girl whom killed 5 innocents and herself with a suicide bomb . she was not girl but monster animal .if you were guard you will never shot her before she explode ? ohhh yeah you have not tasted suicide attacks like us pakistanis man . sorry

Isnt it more likley she was given a vest to wear not knowing or understanding why and it was detonated by remote control like the last case. Not a monster but the 6th victim of the true monster?

Back
Top Bottom