What's new

72 year old Jay Leno survives another car incident

Only until the first turn. :D

Well of course..

doesn't take away from my fascination of what they did to a Buick Regal compared to a C4 Corvette.

And BTW I'm a big fan of C4 body Corvettes

I'm going to own one soon hopefully

And BTW I'm a big fan of C4 body Corvettes

I'm going to own one soon hopefully

Unfortunately you'll be incredibly disappointed with the interior. Sitting in one is very underwhelming to say the least. it will remind you of a boxy 1970's station wagon with an added digital dash. Those plastic pull tab door handles don't help either.

The difference in the interior of a 1994 C4 Corvette and a 1994 4th gen F-Body Camaro/Firebird seemed like light years.

Last edited:
Unfortunately you'll be incredibly disappointed with the interior. Sitting in one is very underwhelming to say the least. it will remind you of a boxy 1970's station wagon with an added digital dash. Those plastic pull tab door handles don't help either.

The difference in the interior of a 1994 C4 Corvette and a 1994 4th gen F-Body Camaro/Firebird seemed like light years.

Well my quest is for a 96 C4, which was the last year of the C4s.

I sat in a 93 40th anniversary edition ZR1 and found it more than satisfactory.

Well my quest is for a 96 C4, which was the last year of the C4s.

I sat in a 93 40th anniversary edition ZR1 and found it more than satisfactory.

ok, it looks like by 1996 they have improved the C4 interior significantly and it doesn't have the boxy dated look of the previous C4's. I always thought they had waited until the C5 for the upgraded interior.

Back
Top Bottom