What's new

729 Afghan Students Will Go Pakistan For Higher Education

Just like we smuggled stones into IOK and drug the youth of kashmir to protest the occupation? and hypnotise the indian soldiers to rape and massacre innocent Kashmiris......Right?

We even sent ISI to dig mass graves of kashmiri killed by indian soldier tht we had drugged?

that guy was talking about the sponsoring terror through proxies and i gave example of this....and u guys still poke ur nose by sending terrorism in india.
u have done this in past also...even ur leaders,generals admitted that.

Just curious how LTTE started and how it ended.

The answer is Tamil nationalism of course which became a part of the Indian body politic. Curious fact, Tamil nationalists pioneered the use of suicide bombing, and to be think we thought Islamic terror was to blame.

and DRDO, I know you read the thread, no answer? Please do respond, I am oh so interested.

The answer is Tamil nationalism of course which became a part of the Indian body politic. Curious fact, Tamil nationalists pioneered the use of suicide bombing, and to be think we thought Islamic terror was to blame.

and DRDO, I know you read the thread, no answer? Please do respond, I am oh so interested.

your Idiotic trolling habit won't die.. Read below out little Geo political expert.. On this forum, every other Chini acts as another Geo political expert

Terrorism in Sri Lanka began in 1970 with the formation of a militant student body called the "Tamil Students Movement" to protest government plans to limit access of Tamil students to universities. Very soon this movement went underground and turned to overt terrorist activities. Violence escalated in Jaffna from 1972 onwards, beginning with the publication of a new constitution seen by the Tamil United Liberation Front (TULF) as anti-Tamil. The year 1972 saw the formation of two Tamil terrorist groups – the Tamil New Tigers (TNT) and Tamil Eelam Liberation Organization (TELO), splinter groups of the original Tamil Students Movement. In July 1983, countrywide riots and clashes between Sinhalese and Tamils left thousands of Tamils dead and several hundred thousand as refugees. Large number of Government forces were deployed in the Northern and Eastern Provinces. This period marks the beginning of the LTTE guerrilla campaign against the Sri Lankan Government.

Just curious how LTTE started and how it ended.

Tamils didn't like the oppressions and got together to oppose oppressive policies unlike the poor guys in XinXiang ,Tibet, Inner Mongolia who are still suffering because of Chini forces atrocities.

LTTE ended because they turned in monsters and every monster has an end one day. Hope I answered you now if possible try stopping atrocities against innocents in your country before they turn into monsters.

Good for Afghans, i saw most in Lahore city as students in good universities & colleges.

Stop thinking about India...Indians are very much capable of taking care of own issue...You should be worried about your country first...As you can see Chini Army is killing Chini people...Burning example is Tiananmen Massacre ... If you don know then its your bad... With this example you will get to know "how much your Communist government loves you".... So don talk much communist is around.

How Afghanistan thinks India can help them geopolitically or locally is beyond me. Look at their track record in Nepal or Sri Lanka. Royal fckups (literally in the case of Nepal, where the royal family got butchered because of India)

Could you please help me to understand why Chini Guys got killed in their own country by own peoples...Example is Tiananmen Massacre.

MANY PAKISTANI STUDENT DONT HAVE REACH TO GOOD DEGREES IN PAKISTAN AFTER PASSING THE ENTRY TEST AND THEY ARE FILLING AFGHANIS AND GIVING THEM SO MANY DEGREES ....THIS IS NOT THE GOOD MOVE BY PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT .....WHAT PAKISTANI STUDENTS SHUD DO IF THEY DONT GET ADMISSIONS????PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT FIRST THINK THAT THESE AFGHANIS ARE NOT FRIENDLY NATION AND THEY MUST BE TREATED AS PAKISTANIS ARE TREATED BY THEM ....I CONDEMN THIS MOVE

cann't this indians apre any single thread from their cultural hatrate?

Topic: whts new millions are already studying thier.

Back
Top Bottom