What's new

78 per cent approval rating: PM Modi most popular global leader

I think you are high on excitement(read ****) to post this garbage that you double posted it.
You being here proves otherwise.
Must be one of those 90%.
Else you would understand that double or more postings can happen when Internet is slow.

more postings can happen when Internet is slow.
Come to 🇮🇳 , we've launched 5G services here including in J&K

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time when Justice Katjus famous remark, "90% Indians are idiots" went global. So much that the WSJ carried out readers poll on it. When I came across it, some 70% of them were in agreement with Justice Katju. However, I decided to post the link here on this forum. Hell, within some 30 Minutes the results had swung around as Indians on the forum or reading about the poll quickly started voting against it. Knowing the obvious, WSJ removed the link. Lol.

Reminds me of the time when Justice Katjus famous remark, "90% Indians are idiots" went global. So much that the WSJ carried out readers poll on it. When I came across it, some 70% of them were in agreement with Justice Katju. However, I decided to post the link here on this forum. Hell, within some 30 Minutes the results had swung around as Indians on the forum or reading about the poll quickly started voting against it. Knowing the obvious, WSJ removed the link. Lol.

He didn't wait for IMF to tell him to dismantle fuel subsidies. He has done many many fundamental things that have strengthened the country and the economty.

Modi is going to leave India with a massive power vacuum. Dubbed as father of New India, he may face a similar end as the father of Old India.
Why are you often economical with truth? Two lies in this one post.

There will be no power vacuum. Enough backup candidates. Amit Shah, Yogi Adityanath, even Rahul Gandhi.

And M K Gandhi was a British agent thrust upon Indians by British unlike Modi who is a democratically elected popular leader.

I don't support the conservatives, or Rishi rich. He will be removed at the next election.

Modi is definitely popular as he brought toilet training to India:-

Of course he is,, and think about this

This is not in spite of his murder of Indian Muslims, but BECAUSE of his murder of Indian Muslims

This is why Indian Muslims need resolve to stand against their enemies and the enemies are Hindus the people who will vote for a murderer to spite you

Rishi will win next election and be PM for 10 years more.

There will be no power vacuum. Enough backup candidates. Amit Shah, Yogi Adityanath, even Rahul Gandhi.
None of these can match Modis charisma and larger than life personna.
And M K Gandhi was a British agent thrust upon Indians by British unlike Modi who is a democratically elected popular leader.
This would still be considered an allegation unlike documented role of Modi as butcher of Gujarat.
Don't you guys have any achievements in your life apart from singing praise for your sugar daddy? Inferiority complex have completely plagued the mindset of Pakistanis

Why are you crying over it?

You being here proves otherwise.
Must be one of those 90%.
Else you would understand that double or more postings can happen when Internet is slow.
I don't know, I don't live in Pakistan. My internet speed is 1 GBPS.

Java script issues lead to double posts

Ladakh, China also offers him that
China isn't taking Maard-e-momins in, only eligible brides between 18 to 25 years age.

And Pakistan has every right to cheer for their new sugar daddy without any achievement of their own like @Lava820 mentioned in post number #22

China's resistance to existential threat posed by India for over 5 decades is an achievement on its own.

Back
Top Bottom