What's new

9/11 Families 'Ecstatic' They Can Finally Sue Saudi Arabia

Lets call Obama up & tell him that unless you deal with this we're going to have a certain Palestinian-American @Hazzy997 stuffed with Baklava till he bursts like a pinata ! :azn:

:lol:

I think that Obama knows that this ruling has no legal binding outside of that court and jurisdiction. I am not a lawyer but at least I know the basics of international law.

So I guessing that I'm right to say that these school of thoughts came out of nowhere? :lol:

Learn how to handle a civil debate before you start blabbering next time.

Bin laden is connected to the Saud family alright, just accept it, basic knowledge no need to prove this, if you want to find out more do some self study, won’t argue about it.

Bin laden is connected to the Saud family alright, just accept it, basic knowledge no need to prove this, if you want to find out more do some self study, won’t argue about it.
you mean osama or the family, coz bin laden family did business in USA too, apparently few of his sons are still in USA.

How exactly WAS "Osama bin Laden" connected to the House of Saud?

Or are you talking about the highly respected Bin Laden family or the Saudi Binladin Group considered the largest construction firm in the world?

Bin Laden family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Osama bin Laden is half Yemeni and half Syrian btw. Only born in KSA. Osama bin Laden was stripped off his citizenship in 1994 and many of his followers were called political dissidents in the West and many lived in the West all while they were wanted men in KSA and called terrorists. See the interview of Prince Bandar bin Sultan who talked about this openly.

Osama bin Ladens father became rich by starting a construction firm that gained a great share of the market in KSA from the early 1930's until his death in 1967. Later his building empire was divided among his huge family and they own it to this day.

Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2dalslh.jpg

Osama bin Laden is 1 member out of nearly 2000 family members (if not more). His remaining family had nothing to do with him or his project.

What is the actual connection of OSAMA BIN LADEN (not the extremely rich, successful and respected Bin Laden family) and the House of Saud other than the later stripping him off his citizenship back in 1994?

I don't understand how you can sue a country for the actions of their private citizens...

Think about the US military bases in and around your country.

If the people of Saudi Arabia should rebel against the rulers and demand democracy, which side do you think all those guns will point?

Think about the US military bases in and around your country.

Let's just try to remain accurate on the track. KSA doesn't have a US military base.

If the people of Saudi Arabia should rebel against the rulers and demand democracy, which side do you think all those guns will point?

Democracy had never took place in that part of the world. It is a religious civilization that can't put up with what may contradict the traditions of per faith.

As for rebellions, I don't think the Saudis are interested in such scenario.

Are you trying to argue with me over this? :lol:

Just fasten your seatbelt now:

If OBL was connected to them, why would they revoke his nationality?

If OBL was connected to them, why would they freeze every single asset he had except what OBL deposited to Yemen, Sudan, and Algeria?

If OBL was connected to them, why would they allow him to pick up Saudi nationals to carry out the 9/11 attack especially when OBL had more than 40 nationals living already in Afghanistan, who wish to die for him?

If OBL was connected to them, why would they allow him to carry 13 terror attacks that resulted into the loss of hundreds of Saudi nationals?

If OBL was connected to them, why would they allow him to call to overthrow the Gov't?

If OBL was connected to them, why didn't he move to KSA when the Soviets withdraw from Afghanistan?

You need to answer every question I introduced to understand how dumb and dull you sounded when you claimed " he was connected to them " it sounded as if someone were suggesting that the French were Hitler's greatest ally.

Are you trying to argue with me over this? :lol:

Just fasten your seatbelt now:

If OBL was connected to them, why would they revoke his nationality?

If OBL was connected to them, why would they freeze every single asset he had except what OBL deposited to Yemen, Sudan, and Algeria?

If OBL was connected to them, why would they allow him to pick up Saudi nationals to carry out the 9/11 attack especially when OBL had more than 40 nationals living already in Afghanistan, who wish to die for him?

If OBL was connected to them, why would they allow him to carry 13 terror attacks that resulted into the loss of hundreds of Saudi nationals?

If OBL was connected to them, why would they allow him to call to overthrow the Gov't?

If OBL was connected to them, why didn't he move to KSA when the Soviets withdraw from Afghanistan?

You need to answer every question I introduced to understand how dumb and dull you sounded when you claimed " he was connected to them " it sounded as if someone were suggesting that the French were Hitler's greatest ally.

Doritos11 wrote:
Osama Bin Laden is connected to the royal family

Back
Top Bottom