What's new

9/11 Families 'Ecstatic' They Can Finally Sue Saudi Arabia

You do know that KSA has benefited even more from the partnership with USA than the opposite right? KSA is a sovereign country and has always been that. We were never colonized nor were our borders drawn by outsiders. It was the Saudi Arabians themselves who united the country and conquered it and established what is now KSA in 1932. In a region where ALL the other countries (outside of 3 others (Ethiopia, Turkey and Iran) were colonies.

Anyway are you the user Farooq? He writes similar posts like you and you both have the exact same avatar?:o:

Anyway were are you from? I am 100% sure that your mother country is a ally of USA or another world power.

Lastly USA never did us any harm. Unlike some neighboring countries.

The past relation was based on business alone. Nothing more nothing less. 100% of all Muslim countries have had or have relations with USA or other super powers. There is no other way around it.

Arabia (aka "KSA") has of course benefited from the "partnership" with the US, which is quite normal, but to think that you are BBFs or equal partners is just fooling yourself. Today this is pretty evident.
I am not saying that to insult or laugh at KSA, but I get quite irritated by the notion that you allow yourself to be exploited so easily and dumped when you are of no use anymore, and worse that you accept it. Let's face it, the only reason that the US is (was) even interested in KSA is because of oil and money what other factors/qualities can you offer? You have been way too dependent on the US instead of relying on yourself. Also the mismanagement of your oil wealth has been disastrous. Rarely have I seen such a rich country look so much like a third world country. I was shocked to see so much poverty and an infrastructure in such a bad state.
Let me tell you from my own experience that they may smile to your face ($$$), but talk sh** behind your backs.
And I am not sure that KSA benefited more than the US as you claim, perhaps you would like to elaborate more on this point. The access to "cheap" oil from KSA and the gulf has had such an enormous impact on the growth of the US economy, that it would dwarf any impact the US would have had on KSA.

No I am not Farooq, I have been here since many years under the same name and avatar.

Principally, I am not against relations with the US or any other nation as long as they are on equal terms. But to be almost totally dependent on any single nation is ridiculous. For outsiders, it looks like you are implementing US politics and not your own, and that you are busy appeasing the US rather than helping develop the region in a positive direction.

Let me give you an example; I live in Denmark which is a small country of 5.2 million inhabitants. The political leverage we have with the US, without us being dependent on them is greater than that of KSA which invests trillions in the american economy and buys weapons for billions of dollars. You know why? because Denmark is considered one of the most civilized, transparent, humanist and well developed countries on this planet = respect which cannot be bought with money. KSA like many other countries in the region unfortunately has yet a long way to go. I wish the mentality would change in KSA, and wish you the best with developing the country in direction of democracy, human rights and lack of corruption and good relationships with your neighbours.

Arabia (aka "KSA") has of course benefited from the "partnership" with the US, which is quite normal, but to think that you are BBFs or equal partners is just fooling yourself. Today this is pretty evident.
I am not saying that to insult or laugh at KSA, but I get quite irritated by the notion that you allow yourself to be exploited so easily and dumped when you are of no use anymore, and worse that you accept it. Let's face it, the only reason that the US is (was) even interested in KSA is because of oil and money what other factors/qualities can you offer? You have been way too dependent on the US instead of relying on yourself. Also the mismanagement of your oil wealth has been disastrous. Rarely have I seen such a rich country look so much like a third world country. I was shocked to see so much poverty and an infrastructure in such a bad state.
Let me tell you from my own experience that they may smile to your face ($$$), but talk sh** behind your backs.
And I am not sure that KSA benefited more than the US as you claim, perhaps you would like to elaborate more on this point. The access to "cheap" oil from KSA and the gulf has had such an enormous impact on the growth of the US economy, that it would dwarf any impact the US would have had on KSA.

No I am not Farooq, I have been here since many years under the same name and avatar.

Principally, I am not against relations with the US or any other nation as long as they are on equal terms. But to be almost totally dependent on any single nation is ridiculous. For outsiders, it looks like you are implementing US politics and not your own, and that you are busy appeasing the US rather than helping develop the region in a positive direction.

Let me give you an example; I live in Denmark which is a small country of 5.2 million inhabitants. The political leverage we have with the US, without us being dependent on them is greater than that of KSA which invests trillions in the american economy and buys weapons for billions of dollars. You know why? because Denmark is considered one of the most civilized, transparent, humanist and well developed countries on this planet = respect which cannot be bought with money. KSA like many other countries in the region unfortunately has yet a long way to go. I wish the mentality would change in KSA, and wish you the best with developing the country in direction of democracy, human rights and lack of corruption and good relationships with your neighbours.

The country is called Saudi Arabia. The region that SOME of the territory of KSA is located in is called Arabia.

Excuse me? Who said anything about being best friends? We have a MUTUAL cooperation with them based on business and security mainly. Aside from exchange programs.

For instance Saudi Arabians are the fourth biggest foreign group of students in the USA after the Chinese, Indians and South Koreans IN THE WORLD. Per capita we have the most students in the USA in the world.

That is all. We have benefited from that so why terminate it?

KSA is the biggest Arab country, located at the crossroads of 3 major regions (Europe, Africa and Asia) in the heart of the Middle East. Immense natural richness, the center for Islam which has nearly 2 billion followers, immense cultural, historical, linguistic, ancestral etc. role in the Arab world that amounts to 22 countries and 450 million people. That was just one of the few reasons.

Is that enough for you?

KSA is not a poor country. We are one of the most rich countries on earth in terms of GDP, GDP per capita, HDI index etc. KSA is a highly developed social and welfare state.

Most of the poor, which are not even poor compared to most of the world, are illegal immigrants or expatriates that number in the millions and who are visible in the cities.
There is nothing that has been misused. Only a few reforms and decisions have come too late but at least they have been taking and now KSA has one of the biggest projects in many fields that are being implemented and built while we speak or already have been built.

You seem rather clueless about the conditions of KSA and only read propaganda.

Anyway what do you people want from us? We are overall fine. Much better than 99% of all other people in the region.

No, KSA is not deponent on USA. We have really good relations with European powers, most Arab and Muslim states (Pakistan, Indonesia), China and hell even India. We are constantly expanding our influences with other countries. Small as big.

The thing is though that USA is the world's sole super power for now and has been that since American-Saudi Arabian relations were first established so of course they will be more influential than let us say Canada….

We don't want Western democracy dude. Maybe you have now embraced that ideology but we don't want it.

BTW, I currently happen to live in Denmark due to studies and I don't think that well of your countries POLITICAL system. Sure, Denmark is a nice little cosy country with few problems located fairly isolated.

Anyway Denmark is very dependent on USA and Germany. Danish foreign policy is basically American foreign policy. Did you not watch the recent news of that American expert that said that the Danish intelligence is just following the American orders and that the Americans don't take them seriously?

Last edited:
American litigation culture at its best. This won't go anywhere. And if it does the floodgates will really open.

But it really won't go anywhere.

9/11 FAMILY Victims should sue CIA or Bush jr.....since according to the investigation commission of 9/11...CIA has known the Al-Qaeda people came to USA for very early time......Saudi intelligence has also gave the information to CIA, but CIA never let FBI know about it. That's why now in US...they have made a system to make CIA and FBI get more united by making new intelligent body. And when Osama was still in Tora Bora....initially US (Pentagon) refused to bomb Torabora...the bombing finally can be conducted when the NAVYSEAL team leader by passing the command control, but it was too late already. US (Pentagon) also refused to add the amount of NAVYSEAL personnel as requested by the NAVYSEAL team leader during the early days of Afgan war...for so many times...even Pentagon threaten to suck the NAVYSEAL leader if he dont stop asking it. And this give more control to the Afgan Pastun army (close relation with Osama) to capture Osama....Thats why....Osama is only death under Democrat leadership...not under Republican conservative leadership (Bush). The conspiracy is so light just like in daily day after many key people spoke up during the inquiry...

Back
Top Bottom