What's new

9-month high: Rupee strengthens to 99 against dollar

Hope all you want, that "possibility" is quite close to reality.

Market indicators are not suggesting that. "Yet". There has been some influx of cash by investors and donors. If the Investments are more than the donations then it would be a good thing.

Market indicators are not suggesting that. "Yet". There has been some influx of cash by investors and donors. If the Investments are more than the donations then it would be a good thing.

FDI is still very low. There have been recent release of funds by IMF and a few transfers by Ya Habibi that have contributed to the bubble.

FDI is still very low. There have been recent release of funds by IMF and a few transfers by Ya Habibi that have contributed to the bubble.

Investments poured in Power sector. I cant find the article I read yesterday. Probably Habibi money.

Gold prices decreased too, did we find some gold mines? :D @VCheng

Gold prices are falling internationally. No surprise there either.

gold_2_year_o_usd.png

That's bad news for exporters! This will result in widening fiscal deficit due to an adverse balance of payments situation. This in turn will fuel inflation which would result in increasing poverty.

But yes, imports would become cheaper, where petrol/diesel prices would see a decline. Guys with SUVs would be heaving a sigh of relief!

Investments poured in Power sector. I cant find the article I read yesterday. Probably Habibi money.

The problem with the power sector is not the investment or the capacity. It is the circular debt, which is mounting up again.

... :D all these myths and beneath lies salt :omghaha:

... and mud. Don't forget the treasures of the Chandragupt volcanoes in Baluchistan.

On topic, let us see when and how painfully this manipulated bubble in the value of the PKR bursts.

Back
Top Bottom