What's new

9-month high: Rupee strengthens to 99 against dollar

yeah right ! :D

What's wrong? There are no limits to imagination, are there?

The effect of $50 trillion in buried gold are just the same as 33 or 35 trillion dollars, which is to say, ZERO. So let us pump it up to $100 trillion, okay? :D

May be the PKR is going up in value because of this reason alone? Who knows?

This is whats happening. I will put a pin on this for 6 months. I. Hopefully it will last this whole year but I give it another 5 months for it to jump back to 110..

I seriously doubt it. I think the current trend of downward dollar value against the PKR is going to last through the entire tenure of Pml-n.

I also suspect currency manipulation but no way will they let the dollar value go back up during their time in the govt and become a laughing stock.

Get used seeing the dollar value against the PKR in the mid 90's range for the next four years.

Rumors are that new grant from IMF have caused this, but can't find any source to back up that claim. Not sure whether its true or not. Lets see.

Any how, good development if its stable.

thats the surprising thing, grants from IMF, world bank and asian bank are yet to come.
then there is aution of 3G liscence, etisalat and counter terrorism funds that are expected to come in june-july

Rumors are that new grant from IMF have caused this, but can't find any source to back up that claim. Not sure whether its true or not. Lets see.

Any how, good development if its stable.

Nope, if anything, at least in the long run, loans from the IMF lead to devaluation. And if you haven't seen that happen yet, then wait, everything has a delay for it to take it's effect and any side effect on an economy.

It could be good news this, but it could be short lived depending on the cause.

05_16.gif

What's wrong? There are no limits to imagination, are there?

The effect of $50 trillion in buried gold are just the same as 33 or 35 trillion dollars, which is to say, ZERO. So let us pump it up to $100 trillion, okay? :D

May be the PKR is going up in value because of this reason alone? Who knows?

Exports increased 19% and imports increased 6% this quarter. Market increased due to speculations that it will get better. Everyone wants to get their foot in the door to maximize earnings in a developing market. Thats just how business gamblers work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom