What's new

A-400M (MSN 6) comes to TAI Facilities and 12th AT/L Base

Neptune

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
jZHVJdg.jpg

That's it. The Airbus A400 Atlas MSN 6, 12th Main Transportation&Logistics Base, in Kayseri.
That's all we have for now. News about MSN 9 will be also shared here.

TO BE UPDATED, OPEN TO DISCUSSIONS

Few more days and i will be posing with one of these....at RAF Fairford....

@Neptune

Are you Sure with MSN 9 ? I think this a different Version for Presentation for the Crew & Training.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune

Are you Sure with MSN 9 ? I think this a different Version for Presentation for the Crew & Training.

I also saw it in a French site. The presentation planes are the prototypes which we passed this phase many ago with MSN 6 and 7. It (MSN 9) was flew by Turkish pilots when arrived to Kayseri.

Finally! Jesus! now we can start retiring C160 Transalls and start converting CN235s into gunships :)

Finally! Jesus! now we can start retiring C160 Transalls and start converting CN235s into gunships :)

Are you talking about something like AC-130 ?

Is it possible for TAI to convert CN-235's to gunships or are you just fantasizing ?

Are you talking about something like AC-130 ?
Is it possible for TAI to convert CN-235's to gunships or are you just fantasizing ?
Gören-2 project bro, It'll happen. I reckon it won't be as effective but it will provide CAS and COIN for much longer than T129s in the scene.

@Neptune

c4defence says plane (most probably MSN06 or MSN07) is at Ankara and "MSN09" is at currently Sevilla/Spain. Are you sure about your source ?

A400M new generation airlifter that Turkey will receive into inventory in September made a surprise visit to Ankara on July 8 and 9. The plane landed to Ankara Etimesgut military airport on the 8th and took off on the 9th at 11:27 o’clock A.M. VIP passengers from Turkish Air Forces and Undersecretariat of Defence Industries (SSM). on the board. The plane codenamed MSN06 flew for more than one hour and directed to Kazan where TAI is located as TAI is the biggest contributor from Turkey to the plane. The plane landed to Etimesgut at 12:42 P.M.. The plane codenamed MSN09 will be delivered to Turkey and it is currently in Seville at Military Airbus production facilities to prepare for flight tests.

A400M makes a surprise visit for VIP

@Sinan, this pic was from MP taken in Kayseri. But i got the news from aéronet-fr which is a french forum. The guy in there had published the news of it that MSN 9 arrived Kayseri for the start of flight acceptance tests. It'd be really hard to find the link again. But I'll post it here if I find it out

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom