What's new

A big disgrace for the entire nation.

sergente rehan

Reaction score
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah's grand Nephew killed during Police custody in 1998. Reports said he was innocent and the Police didn't even take him seriously when he told them that he was a member of Quaid's Family, they just laugh at him and told him that Pakistan didn't need another Quaid. What a biggest disgrace in the history of the nation.:angry::cry:

Still now days no Justice for the family....my only question is where the hell are all these politicians now? where is NS? Where is MQM? where is our chief Justice? and that Police Officer must be hanged up!:bounce:

I really feel sad and angry :cry: :angry:

Did he really deserved all this? The Great Quaid gift us Pakistan and his family is living like a middle class Pakistani beside the corrupt politicians are living like kings!:tsk:

Nation must stand up against this shamefull act and protest in every part of Pakistan.

Do you have a link to the story? Or some evidence perhaps?

I've just heard the news on ARY hear in Italy! beside all this back in 2000 the news came out but everybody thinked that it was fake but today there was an interview with Quaid's Sister daughter, the mother of the boy killed by Police in Karachi.

i'll try to find a link....don't know if any newspaper speak about it but surley if you go to ARY web site you will see it.

Yaahan aaj kal loog apnay **** ko nahi pahachantay and you are talking about nephew. This world become a jungle, evrybody is killling each other with no value of life. Sad but true, I don't know what we can do with a Corrupt system.

Yaahan aaj kal loog apnay **** ko nahi pahachantay and you are talking about nephew. This world become a jungle, evrybody is killling each other with no value of life. Sad but true, I don't know what we can do with a Corrupt system.

But you have to react against this corrupt system! Atleast try to contribute for a better Pakistan...if we give away like this then things will become more worse.

We have to condem every wrong act, it's our duty of each citizen, because the system can't go on without it's citizens, we are the power and when the nation will understand this, we will be united and could stand against these black sheeps of the society!:guns:

You rightly said; A big disgrace to nation BUT NOT FOR POLITICIANS who cares more about their bank accounts.

If this happened in 1998, why are you worried now?

BTW, so many people claim to be related to Quaid-e-Azam, reports say Aslam Jinnah, the person who claims to be grandson of Quaid-e-Azam is not even a direct descendant of Quaid-e-Azam's or Quaid-e-Azam's siblings and still he is getting a free home, free car, and free treatment for his wife and daughter.

If this happened in 1998, why are you worried now?

BTW, so many people claim to be related to Quaid-e-Azam, reports say Aslam Jinnah, the person who claims to be grandson of Quaid-e-Azam is not even a direct descendant of Quaid-e-Azam's or Quaid-e-Azam's siblings and still he is getting a free home, free car, and free treatment for his wife and daughter.

Jinnah had one daughter and she had one son... I don't see how he could have any other! So there exists a lot of mis-information about this family!

^ Yup, his second wife Rattanbai Petit (Maryam Jinnah), daughter of an elite Parsi family of Mumbai, bore Jinnah his only child, daughter Dina Jinnah.

Dina is married to Parsi-born Indian Neville Wadia.

You watch IPL Cricket ? Ness Wadia (co-owner of Kings XI Punjab) is the great grandson of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

Dina travelled to Pakistan for father's funeral in Karachi in September 1948. In March 2004, Dina came to Lahore, Pakistan to watch a cricket match between Pakistan and India. Dina along with her son, Nusli Wadia and grandsons Ness Wadia and Jehangir Wadia visited the mausoleum of her father to pay homage.

Pervez Musharraf also requested to Atal Behari Vajpayee that Jinnah house should be given to Pakistan so that it could be turned into a consulate. Dina wrote to the Indian PM demanding that the Jinnah house on the Malabar Hill, now worth $60 million, be handed over to her.

1. You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

:what:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom