What's new

A Few Observations

AAHAN

New Recruit

Reaction score
Gentlemen!
I haven't seen any Chinese Bros yet. I've seen them favouring Pakistan on some other forums?Are there any around on this forum?
I have an observation that many of our Pakistani bros often slip logic for emotion. I request them to be more rational.(many other nationalists may also not be logical at times but they hardly seem to be losing temper)
Many discussions are carried away by rivals.A tug of war takes place and the topic is long forgotten.
Any suggestions????
Do you find these obs correct???

There are some chinese members here. gpit and kvlin are regular members. there are also a few others whose IDs i cant remember right now.

They are usually active on chinese defense and military topics, and some other general military topics

Gentlemen!
I haven't seen any Chinese Bros yet. I've seen them favouring Pakistan on some other forums?Are there any around on this forum?
I have an observation that many of our Pakistani bros often slip logic for emotion. I request them to be more rational.(many other nationalists may also not be logical at times but they hardly seem to be losing temper)
Many discussions are carried away by rivals.A tug of war takes place and the topic is long forgotten.
Any suggestions????

dude go to "member's intro section" and majority of the thread are opened by chinese members... the only problem is that not all of them can speak english so they just drop by for THANK YOU note for Pakistan.
please do show me which chinese thread you are talking about.. i wanna have a look at it..

Gentlemen!
Any suggestions????

How many days have you been here?, the MODS are doing a fantastic job in my opinion.
Oh and you said Gentlemen aren't you forgeting we have girls on the forum as well and good looking :devil:, I ment that for the other young guys I am 65 so I am out of that bracket :cry:

Oh and you said Gentlemen aren't you forgeting we have girls on the forum as well and good looking :devil:, I ment that for the other young guys I am 65 so I am out of that bracket :cry:

How did i miss that!

How many days have you been here?, the MODS are doing a fantastic job in my opinion.

:) may be we (the girls) try to avoid temper boil.

BTW Sir you are one of the few civilized people here so :tup: who care about the young ones.

i was just looking around old threads from last year and i think we had a nice chinese chick but i think she left:cry::D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom