What's new

The weridest part of China's protests is: Poeple ask government to stop its efforts. Instead make effort.

I can say I m god, can you disprove it?
That is not how it works. The claimant has to prove. I can prove mine.

The main mechanisms of filtering through masks are droplets diffusion, interception, and impaction. During continued or cyclic coughing, the flow will increase and will adversely affect the mask filter efficiency. A wide range of filter efficiencies has been reported.11–15 The leakage of droplets out of the mask is also an essential factor that needs to be statistically quantified. Previous studies report limited effectiveness in using surgical masks to reduce respiratory illness,16–18 and clinical trials report little effect on infection rates with and without surgical masks.19,20 In contrast, laboratory studies concerning coughing and infectious subjects showed that surgical masks are effective at reducing the emission of large droplets21,22 and minimizing the lateral dispersion of droplets. However, they allowed simultaneous displacement of aerosol emission upward and downward from the mask.4 Several randomized trials have not found statistical differences in the effectiveness of surgical masks vs N95 filtering face-piece respirators (FFRs) at reducing respiratory diseases for healthcare workers.​

See the highlighted? Basically, even with surgical quality mask, there would be still enough particle dispersal to make contact with another body and/or structure if close enough in proximity. It is not that hard to use keywords search to verify or challenge my statement about mask, or the uselessness of it in public environment. That you made such a flaw in logic says much about your technical understanding of any issue. :rolleyes:

Obviously there will be more deaths.

I'm with agreement with Fauci that lockdowns is just a measure to buy more time, China should've pushed harder for vaccination for their elderly all these while:

/

It seems that booster rate among age 80+ have seen a significant uptick.

View attachment 901371
Maybe they are waiting for inhale version which just introduce recently cos not all want to take jab...

That is not how it works. The claimant has to prove. I can prove mine.

The main mechanisms of filtering through masks are droplets diffusion, interception, and impaction. During continued or cyclic coughing, the flow will increase and will adversely affect the mask filter efficiency. A wide range of filter efficiencies has been reported.11–15 The leakage of droplets out of the mask is also an essential factor that needs to be statistically quantified. Previous studies report limited effectiveness in using surgical masks to reduce respiratory illness,16–18 and clinical trials report little effect on infection rates with and without surgical masks.19,20 In contrast, laboratory studies concerning coughing and infectious subjects showed that surgical masks are effective at reducing the emission of large droplets21,22 and minimizing the lateral dispersion of droplets. However, they allowed simultaneous displacement of aerosol emission upward and downward from the mask.4 Several randomized trials have not found statistical differences in the effectiveness of surgical masks vs N95 filtering face-piece respirators (FFRs) at reducing respiratory diseases for healthcare workers.​

See the highlighted? Basically, even with surgical quality mask, there would be still enough particle dispersal to make contact with another body and/or structure if close enough in proximity. It is not that hard to use keywords search to verify or challenge my statement about mask, or the uselessness of it in public environment. That you made such a flaw in logic says much about your technical understanding of any issue. :rolleyes:
What arre you trying to prove? more than one million died from covid in China?

Bullshid. This is from a country that performed forced abortions and assorted personal intrusions. Age related COVID deaths leaked out no matter how hard the CPC tries to keep it quiet. For all we know, China breached that one million COVID deaths a long time ago.

More reliable than China's.
Can you prove?

Maybe they are waiting for inhale version which just introduce recently cos not all want to take jab...

It's just that China has largely kept out Covid so well for a long period of time, thus they don't think they will ever catch Covid and don't feel the urgency to get a booster.

It's the same as HK earlier this year. Vaccination rates among the elderly were low until shit hits the fan, and then they realized everyone is at real risk of catching Covid, better play safe to suffer from the side effects of jabbing than to die from Covid.

Bullshid. This is from a country that performed forced abortions and assorted personal intrusions. Age related COVID deaths leaked out no matter how hard the CPC tries to keep it quiet. For all we know, China breached that one million COVID deaths a long time ago.

More reliable than China's.
Your typical american ignorant brainwashed by your ill media. When did China perform forced abortions and others ? But only in your sick pathetic mind only, like there is a genocide of one million uyghurs in china, only a dumb shit would believe such western lies. Wow, China has more than one million covid deaths now, that is the first time I heard from anyone making that claim, you american must be so desparate now to make such outrageous BS on China to make your shit performance in the pandemic doesnt look bad. Yeah, shamelessly smear that country China represents the all possible evils in the world is good for you american losers souls. Americans are not short of list of their outrageous famous lies on the world stages, from vietnam war to iraq war, from presidents to secretary of state to ordinary person like you, a nation build on lies and proud of it, period.

Last edited:
Wow, China has more than one million covid deaths now, that is the first time I heard from anyone making that claim, you american must be so desparate now to make such outrageous BS on China to make your shit performance in the pandemic doesnt look bad. Yeah, shamelessly smear that country China represents the all possible evils in the world is good for you american losers.
And how come Chinese hospitals were not overwhelmed like what happened in US hosptials regularly? and how come China supplies US with PPEs and other medical supplies to fight covid for 3 years by now but not the other way around?

And how come Chinese hospitals were not overwhelmed like what happened in US hosptials regularly? and how come China supplies US with PPEs and other medical supplies to fight covid for 3 years by now but not the other way around?
If thats the case, there should be pictures of burning corpses on the public and mass graves digging up as in the US, there is no way to hide in internet age.

No matter how you want to label what happened, the facts is, lots of people are dead.

And about the death rate, it is quite misleading to use only the death rate.

The total no. of death is the death rate multiply by the infections no. Even if the death rate is lower, but if the infections no. goes to big number, the actual total no. of death would be bigger.

That is the reason why, for some place, the total no. of death is more for Omicron even though the death rate is lower compare to Delta.

the data does not support a lockdown. Vaccines with booster shots and prudent masking in crowded indoor & selected outdoor facilities works.
Not everyone who dies follows these guidelines.

You are dodging the central issue whether China's vaccines are effective. Do not waste time quoting some WHO or UN bureaucrat

You are dodging the central issue whether China's vaccines are effective. Do not waste time quoting some WHO or UN bureaucrat
Chinese government has accepted its vaccines have failed by asking American companies to provide them the technology which they refused, obviously given Chinese penchant for stealing technology they lag in.
They still are embarassed to let native Chinese access to western vaccines, instead jabbing them with substandard chinese product. Funnily non chinese are allowed to get western vaccines in China.

No one trust the COVID stats coming out of China. Are you telling everyone that of all those who infected, none are immuno-compromised? Keep in mind that you repeated failed to find anything wrong with what I said about the mask and how the virus get around.

It's your own personal problem if you choose not to believe, but there are pretty who do, like WHO. So you should not pretend somehow you THE the ambassador of mankind. It seems you do have this weird tendency. You disqualified yourself when you said the following, as if you were right then all those who wear masks were wrong: :cheesy:

The COVID containment measures cannot work.

It's you who was evading my question when I asked if you and your family had worn masks last 3 years, then you stared talking about PPE to protect wafer. And it's not my cup of tea in finding wrongs in what you copy and paste from somewhere.

Finally you agree there will be millions of deaths if give up zero covid policy. Now here is the quetion: Aren't those protesters hypocritical to ask government to give up zero covid policy to save people lives from fire incidents like Urumqi fire?

I saw many Taiwanese mentioned 500 deaths/day before.

you will have millions of deaths because the chinese vaccines are ineffective

Back
Top Bottom