What's new

A Gentle Request !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gentle request to all my friends on PDF:

Other nationalities:

1) Primarily this is a defence forum and I hope u guys too know that.
So please no threads on poverty,mal-nutrition,caste evils,lack of toilets etc etc that have no relevence to the defence prepared ness of India

2) If u want to question if something is indigenous or not.... ur welcome to.But if ur refuted properly please accept the arguments and dont continue to argue just for arguments sake or just the products have been made by India.

3) Least Capable Aircraft,Arjunk etc ..please avoid......Both are in production now

4) And two days back i saw a Chinese gentleman who put smileys for 65 people dying in a train accident.We may be enemies or rivals...but we r still humans and as said "Even enemies can show respect"

5) No post insulting religion..It is a very sensitive issue for all of us.

For Indian friends:

1) When some members start trolling,just report.
I understand that bashing our country makes us emotional but please control and report the post.I hope the MODS do the needsome.

2) Even if the MODS do nothing..the best answer u can give to a troll is to ignore them.There is no better reply than to ignore them.

3)Please no threads about JF-17.There are many threads for that.That is a particularly touchy issue for them and I dont want u guys to be sent on a vanvaas.

4)For all MRCA,LCA,Maoist related stuff please post the stuff in the sticky for them.Its becoming difficult to follow so many threadsand also a bit irritating to read the same stuff by two or more different thread starters,

P.S.: I dont know if it is correct or appropriate for me to say all these.
Im not saying that u should all follow these..But it would be great if u can give a minute's thought to these.

Cheers..!!!!

---yeh nice approach indeed.....bt btw we can more or less follow the rules to make PDF a gud discussion platform rather trolling down everysingle topic----

A gentle request to all my friends on PDF:

Other nationalities:

1) Primarily this is a defence forum and I hope u guys too know that.
So please no threads on poverty,mal-nutrition,caste evils,lack of toilets etc etc that have no relevence to the defence prepared ness of India

What about communist, no freedom, copying, cheap inferior products thread and comments about Chinese? thats as annoying as what you mentioned. Is that related to defence of China? hopefully we are not dealing with some double standard issues here.

What about communist, no freedom, copying, cheap inferior products thread and comments about Chinese? thats as annoying as what you mentioned. Is that related to defence of China? hopefully we are not dealing with some double standard issues here.

Yes that too needs to be stopped...

But if u analyse closely it will be usually saud by the Indian members just to reply to a troll froom the other side.

Wat i want is both sides to stop this.

Then post all threads regarding INDIAN space and Mrca AT related threads no seperate threads. It tuf to follow updates . Thanks

Though nothing gonna change much after this nice post...But one more point that I want to add to stop Trolls...

SILENCE IS THE HARDEST ARGUEMENT TO REFUSE...

:cheers:

mmmmmmm Onesided pro-India request asking members NOT to discuss Indian Social Issues because it makes India looks bad which infact it is viz a viz many social issues mentioned by you.

Its a defence forum with a sections dedicated to social issues, economy and many other NON-Defence issues.

So i dont see using an excuse for your own sake is justified.

There are already limitations and Rules defined by this forum so just follow them everyone.

These rules are not India specific. Everyone that violates these is banned or suspended irrespective of nationality.

Cheers and dont waste bandwidth by opening such thread every now and then

mmmmmmm Onesided pro-India request asking members NOT to discuss Indian Social Issues because it makes India looks bad which infact it is viz a viz many social issues mentioned by you.Its a defence forum with a sections dedicated to social issues, economy and many other NON-Defence issues.

Fine then open a thread for the good news like economic growth also.
I see that those thread s are regularly deleted by the mods.

If there is no space for good news then i guess there should be no space for bad news also.

There are already limitations and Rules defined by this forum so just follow them everyone.

These rules are not India specific. Everyone that violates these is banned or suspended irrespective of nationality.

Rules are there..But i dont see that happpening.

Cheers and dont waste bandwidth by opening such thread every now and then

Waste of bandwidth..?that can be used for creating threads like lack of toilets,povert,malnutrition etc.?

Hmm..

Ideally, if all that is being suggested happens there would hardly be any acrimony.. but then would we be ' us' ?

Fine then open a thread for the good news like economic growth also.

Please do open such threads NO One has stopped Indians from opening positive news based threads. Some Pakistanis including me did open few such threads BUT if you are expecting every Pakistani member to open threads praising India while your countrymen come here with multiple IDs and talk about begging and bashing Pakistan then i think you are expecting too much without reciprocating it.

I see that those thread s are regularly deleted by the mods.

Your accusation is wrong. Mods here do NOT close any positive thread about India unless it is infested with trolling like any other thread irrespective of nationalities.

If there is no space for good news then i guess there should be no space for bad news also.

Who said there is no space for good news??? i was talking about opening useless threads like this one in which we are now posting which is Waste of bandwidth

Rules are there..But i dont see that happpening.

Accusation without proofs. Please have a tour of the forum and do check if Pakistanis have been banned/suspended or not. They are. even an innocent member like Imran Khan was suspended. many Pakistanis have been banned and suspended too.

Waste of bandwidth..?that can be used for creating threads like lack of toilets,povert,malnutrition etc.?

Again i was talking about opening such thread asking members not to post this and that by members. Yes it can be used for opening threads on social issues irrespective of the nationalities.

Do have some heart and courage to accept the facts atleast our side is doing so by debating even the most controversial issues like Ahmadis in Pakistan, raps, harassment, blasphemy.

The bottom lines is you guys are still to go a long way to debate your social issues open-heartedly.

Please do open such threads NO One has stopped Indians from opening positive news based threads. Some Pakistanis including me did open few such threads BUT if you are expecting every Pakistani member to open threads praising India while your countrymen come here with multiple IDs and talk about begging and bashing Pakistan then i think you are expecting too much without reciprocating it.

Your accusation is wrong. Mods here do NOT close any positive thread about India unless it is infested with trolling like any other thread irrespective of nationalities.

Ms. please check with Agnsotic Muslim or better read thru this thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/60085-sticky-thread-indian-chinese-economic-news.html

Still u manitain ur position..?

Who said there is no space for good news???

I ve given an example before

Accusation without proofs. Please have a tour of the forum and do check if Pakistanis have been banned/suspended or not. They are. even an innocent member like Imran Khan was suspended. many Pakistanis have been banned and suspended too.

Exception dont become rules miss.
Today i reported few posts which were down right offensive against Hindus but those posts are still happily out there.

Again i was talking about opening such thread asking members not to post this and that by members. Yes it can be used for opening threads on social issues irrespective of the nationalities.

Do have some heart and courage to accept the facts atleast our side is doing so by debating even the most controversial issues like Ahmadis in Pakistan, raps, harassment, blasphemy.

The bottom lines is you guys are still to go a long way to debate your social issues open-heartedly.

Who said we dont have the heart to hear our negatives.
But wen only negatives are given and positives are suppressed then I dont think any fair minded person will accept it.

p.s.: I know this is a Pakistani forum..so I dont expect equal treatment.But a more fair treatment is better.

no more India vs ______ threads :D
And those about akhand bharat or Kashmir

I appreciate your efforts but given that some people seem to be paid to write nonsense,should we really take all this so seriously.LOL.I think you get the drift.Forget Gentle your request is not going to make it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/60085-sticky-thread-indian-chinese-economic-news.html

I ve given an example before

Today i reported few posts which were down right offensive against Hindus but those posts are still happily out there.

Who said we dont have the heart to hear our negatives.
But wen only negatives are given and positives are suppressed then I dont think any fair minded person will accept it.

p.s.: I know this is a Pakistani forum..so I dont expect equal treatment.But a more fair treatment is better.

:agree: Yes i still maintain my position because any thread in suggestions section get closed after the proposals are heard by the management. its up to the management to take up the suggestions/reject or wait for appropriate time.

I claim again that Mods/admins do NOT close threads that are positive about India.

There are NO Exceptions on this forum. You have registered after reading the rules if you do not agree to these you should not have registered. These rules are applied to every member including Pakistanis.

Do not expect action within minutes of your reporting because Mods are bombard with reporting posts from both sides and i am sure they do not let anything slip which insults your religion. Wait for some time.

I am a Pakistani member on top of that the Founding member of this forum when there were hardly 10 members. it has born in front of me, i had reported many posts mainly for personal attacks by Indians and dirty language against our religion, many have not been moderated. So i dont think so you should be using the victim card here.

I dont agree with your accusations again. I would suggest go and open as many positive threads about India as you can NO one will close or suppress it unless there is massive trolling and abusive language.

Indians are given more than fair treatment here your accusation is wrong. In some cases Pakistanis are snubbed for the sake of Indian members.

On the whole its the only Pakistani forum around which gives equal liberty to Indians unlike your forums.

I appreciate your efforts but given that some people seem to be paid to write nonsense,should we really take all this so seriously.LOL.I think you get the drift.Forget Gentle your request is not going to make it.

Such nonsense claims by Indians lead to closure of many threads and trolling.

If you are so much disappointed then do not come to this forum simple as that. There are many Indian forums where you can spread "all is well" about India and its issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom