What's new

A shout-out to I.R.A from Doc

Skimming

Reaction score
Country
India
Dear @I.R.A , passing on a message from Doc that he emailed me, knowing that I was still active on PDF.

I quote -

" Could u please do me a favor and start a thread "A shout-out to I.R.A from Doc"

Tell him I will be visiting Iraq on some government MOH work and would love to actually meet up with him in person if it is possible.

As an Indian and a Pakistani it would otherwise not be possible for us in this lifetime any other way but on neutral soil - even if ancestrally, that soil is anything but (he should understand)!

He remains one of a very very small exclusive and elite list of Pakistanis I respect, actually genuinely like and would like to meet on a personal level.

Thanks and regards,

Doc "

Last edited:
tell this veterinary Doc (as his patients are fellow pajeets) to f off

Dear @I.R.A , passing on a message from Doc that he emailed me, knowing that I was still active on PDF.

I quote -

Thank you, appreciate it.

Doc is an intelligent person, a friend. I too would like to meet him someday. Right now, even if he is visiting Iraq, it may not be possible for us. I am in Northern part and he may be visiting the Center / South. But still check with him if he has any plans to visit this side of Iraq (Kurdistan)?

unless doc is a beautful smart lady, which i doubt since he is indian.. i am not jealous.

Smart he is, lady no, beautiful no way, handsome may be. He is Parsi so may have very different genes than a normal average indian.

Smart he is, lady no, beautiful no way, handsome may be. He is Parsi so may have very different genes than a normal average indian.
the way you speak about Him, clearly you two are made for each other - Congratlations -

the way you speak about Him, clearly you two are made for each other - Congratlations -

I can speak about you the same way, don't know why would you take an offense or have a problem with an interaction between two ordinary common people?

If it comforts you, we are the only two, who have clearly understood from our interactions that if the push comes to shovel, none of us will blink an eye to kill each other.

We are sworn enemies, have been for ages.

I can speak about you the same way, don't know why would you take an offense or have a problem with an interaction between two ordinary common people?

If it comforts you, we are the only two, who have clearly understood from our interactions that if the push comes to shovel, none of us will blink an eye to kill each other.

We are sworn enemies, have been for ages.
i thougth we were having light hearted conversation - to you him Mubarak - i am out.

i thougth we were having light hearted conversation - to you him Mubarak - i am out.

I thought the same till you mentioned congratulations. Sorry I must misread / understood then.

Back
Top Bottom