A Latin guy who likes a lot Pakistani culture

rrmadera

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Greetings
Hola!

I'm Rafael I'm from the Latin Caribbean region.im 26 year old.My mother tongue is Spanish but I do know English because it's the universal language.
I'm here because I would like to know more about the culture of Pakistan and the opinion of how Pakistani society is perceiving the western culture.

I like watching TV drama from Pakistan and India.

I would like to know where is western culture headed or more importantly where western society is headed, since they have decided to go against nature on all issue.
1. We already know women now have more power than men as any woman can accuse any man of sexual abuse and men will be put in jail no question asked. Divorce laws are 100% in favor of women, ask any homeless man how he became homeless and you will find out.
2. Homosexuality is being promoted from early education.
so, less interest in marriage and kids and more interest in same sex, how will society survive in next 100 years...keep importing from east?

Greetings
Hola!

I'm Rafael I'm from the Latin Caribbean region.im 26 year old.My mother tongue is Spanish but I do know English because it's the universal language.
I'm here because I would like to know more about the culture of Pakistan and the opinion of how Pakistani society is perceiving the western culture.

good to know
welcome to this forum. there are many Indian and Pakistani posters to help you learn and understand our culture

good to know
welcome to this forum. there are many Indian and Pakistani posters to help you learn and understand our culture
Thank you so much

I would like to know where is western culture headed or more importantly where western society is headed, since they have decided to go against nature on all issue.
1. We already know women now have more power than men as any woman can accuse any man of sexual abuse and men will be put in jail no question asked. Divorce laws are 100% in favor of women, ask any homeless man how he became homeless and you will find out.
2. Homosexuality is being promoted from early education.
so, less interest in marriage and kids and more interest in same sex, how will society survive in next 100 years...keep importing from east?
Greetings

thanks for replying back.i completely agree with your statement.i think western has confused freedom to debauchery .CAN WE INTERCHANGE MORE ABOUT IT? I like this discussion

Greetings
Hola!

Rule number one. You have to be a muslim to marry a Muslim women 99.99% of the time.
Indian women are more open to diversity then Pakistanis so good luck with your ambition!

I understand but if I had to embrace Islam just increase the possibility I would do it,no problem

You can find love and happiness with any race imo....but if it has to be a Pakistani/Indian or of South Asian descent, I would look into their religion first and try to understand it rather than just converting just to get married. :cheers:

Welcome, @rrmadera.

From Indian serials do you know the lovely Helly Shah ??

KBRu1io6nXZS1p-JPbM9QC71tkjOw2fGxpqGWEZWk8N5hLym0ccWml01z8u-UtJWnS4T-J9xLesrcnso9yfeANcm_IUFbrr81Vm1j40OGsUDoju7Auc_EXODNjU

I d

i don't know that drama hope it has English subtitles

She has an upcoming drama called "Ishq Mein Marjawan 2" supposed to start in April, depending on the status of the Coronavirus spread. I don't know if this drama will be available in your region with English subtitles. :)

Hindi dramas are available in the GCC region with English subtitles but tell me, have you watched Hindi dramas all this time with English subtitles ??

Trailer.

Wikipedia page.

Rule number one. You have to be a muslim to marry a Muslim women 99.99% of the time.

The Muslim-majority African country of Tunisia passed a law some years ago allowing Muslim women to marry non-Muslims.

South Asians should follow this good example.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom