What's new

A Mentally Unstable 'accused' of Blasphemy is Burned Alive

Politicians pick up issues that attact public, so is now a days Supreme Court, So are any visible forces in the country in form of a political party or any religious group. No one picked up this issue, is a proof that large public doesnt has much interest in it.

I believe what you are saying for yourself,, but that doesnt hold for the majority in Pakistan.

Salman Taseer...... Hated that guy but respect him for what he died for......

Politicians make issues in such a way that they will keep public away from real issues such as this one..... Majority condemned salman taseer's murder but everyone in west saw few lawyers throwing rosepetel on the murderer.....

Salman Taseer...... Hated that guy but respect him for what he died for......

Politicians make issues in such a way that they will keep public away from real issues such as this one..... Majority condemned salman taseer's murder but everyone in west saw few lawyers throwing rosepetel on the murderer.....

No politician is making any issue out of it .. it is just posted here on PDF.

Majority who condemned Salman Taseers murder is silent and is not represented by anyone. It is difficult to say if that is really a majority or a is a scared small minority sitting in some corners of the country, unwilling to come out and express their opinion publically.

BTW: it is also possible to express ones opinion or protest peacefully without burning tyres or doing any vendalism.

No politician is making any issue out of it .. it is just posted here on PDF.

Majority who condemned Salman Taseers murder is silent and is not represented by anyone. It is difficult to say if that is really a majority or a is a scared small minority sitting in some corners of the country, unwilling to come out and express their opinion publically.

We both dont know then....... So stop calling them Minority if you dont know.

We both dont know then....... So stop calling them Minority if you dont know.

I have to call them a minority if there is no reason to believe otherwise.. As for anything coming out of majority normally there more than enough reasons to believe as i wrote above.

RIP to dead

i condemn this attack

those attackers must be punished

There must be someone who provoked the mob and now enjoying the outcomes. These moles must be burnt to death from all over the subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom