What's new

A message from a wife of 2nd pilot whose jet shot down by Pakistan and got crash in Jammu

Allah in ko sabar de aur hidayat bhi.
Khush????
Can you please stop? Its not befitting of us to make fun of their women or their dead soldiers' widows. Please stop this stupidity and jahil behavior ....... your comments are not least bit appreciated. Contribute something of value, we who live here cannot afford your jokes on our armed conflicts.

All jokes aside bro
Ye to huwa yateem....na jane kitne Kashmirion ko in logo ne yateem bnaya ho ga???
Aur hamare Pakistan me kitne lakhon logon par in mushrikoon ki barbariat ka asar hua hoga???
Allah hamey in zalim logon se nijaad dilwa de. Aur Pakistan ko aman aur sukoon de. Ameen.
Modi and his companions are responsible for that. This boy is now an orphan, and look he doesn't even know that yet.
Lantion, hukumat k liay kitny bachon ko yateem karogy?

But sir this time they will have to think many many times before staging such act.
And I am talking about sir gee kal strike ver 3.0
Agree. I think they'll just stop water through some damn & will call it strike v3.0

Can you please stop? Its not befitting of us to make fun of their women or their dead soldiers' widows. Please stop this stupidity and jahil behavior ....... your comments are not least bit appreciated. Contribute something of value, we who live here cannot afford your jokes on our armed conflicts.
agreed brother ... sometime people forget that just like enemies one day we will lose our loved one too so we should not celebrate the death of people ... at the end it is humanity which is suffering from both sides.. solders are just performing their duties and they are the true victim of dirty plans of politicians.

saif_ul_malook_071.jpg

agreed brother ... sometime people forget that just like enemies one day we will lose our loved one too so we should not celebrate the death of people ... at the end it is humanity which is suffering from both sides.. solders are just performing their duties and they are the true victim of dirty plans of politicians.

saif_ul_malook_071.jpg
totally agree.. it is sad to see someone beloved get killed.. this is the world. there is no place for weakness

Back
Top Bottom