What's new

A message to the Arab Loving Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you a question. If someone wants to jump off a bridge should we follow them? The Saudi leadership is a monarchy, take a survey and ask the people if they want a link with Israel. The answer would be no. We should only follow the interests of Allah cause. If we don't then there should have never been a nation called Pakistan that was made in the name of Islam. I can understand the frustrations of Pakistani's. But don't link Arab leaders with the people.
Islam says to be realistic.

Look at the realities, the whole world recognizes Israel. Why are we being stupid?

Accept two solution and accept Israel

Let me ask you a question. If someone wants to jump off a bridge should we follow them? The Saudi leadership is a monarchy, take a survey and ask the people if they want a link with Israel. The answer would be no. We should only follow the interests of Allah cause. If we don't then there should have never been a nation called Pakistan that was made in the name of Islam. I can understand the frustrations of Pakistani's. But don't link Arab leaders with the people.

Allah doesn’t prohibit Pakistan from reaching out to Israel in order to resolve all outstanding misgivings and conflicts. Remember that they are also people of the book.

It is no sin to support peace between Palestine and Israel. We have to be very very clear about one thing. Palestine can’t exist without Israeli state. Both can only exist if they accept each other. This is simply the reality. We can continue to debate whether this is unfair, but there is no other solution. Like I said, even the Palestinians themselves are willing to accept an Israeli state according to certain conventions and frameworks of the past.

We need to chill a little bit. By starting talks with Israel we are not committing any sin. We are trying to defuse tension and more importantly we are looking after our interests.

Last edited:
The entire world accepts Israel because USA defends Israel.

its too late. Palestine is a lost cause and do not care about Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Not Pakistan's problem.

The very foundation of Pakistan is on two nation theory. Pakistan is antithesis to Israel and India. No Arab fiefdom holds that title... they owe their very existence to European Colonial Powers that divided Ottoman Empire.
A principled stance remains just as valid even if you are the last one standing! For Pakistan, Kashmir and Palestine are more or less the same. You cannot be for rights of Kashmiris and not Palestinians.

Just as Moronic as the Jewish claim to Palestine?
The Palestinians sold land to the Zionists and lost wars against them.

you do not know what you talking about.

The very foundation of Pakistan is on two nation theory. Pakistan is antithesis to Israel and India. No Arab fiefdom holds that title... they owe their very existence to European Colonial Powers that divided Ottoman Empire.
A principled stance remains just as valid even if you are the last one standing! For Pakistan, Kashmir and Palestine are more or less the same. You cannot be for rights of Kashmiris and not Palestinians.
Palestine is not Pakistan's problem. Stop dragging us into Middle Eastern politics!

I remember a time when there used to be a lot more members from across the world, on this forum. And with their departure we have lost the opportunity of having vibrant discussions on a myriad subjects. This vibrancy would have added nuance to our perspective on things. And so, ultimately, we are poorer because they are not here.

We must really learn to disagree with respect & courtesy. We must learn to have a more pragmatic outlook on the world and how things work in it. But above all, we must stop being so emotionally charged all the time and think through issues calmly and maturely.

This is not an Us vs Them world...this is an Us and Them world. Nothing is zero sum and life goes on. The sooner we wisen up to that truth, the sooner we'd move towards achieving the Pakistan of our dreams. One which is a citadel of peace, prosperity, love & progress.

What about Islamic democracy?

democracy within the framework of Islam?

Anyways i am not an expert in this subject, so i cannot comment.

beauty is anything you come up with. Islam will encompass it till you go obsessive and extreme.

just dont transgress in matters of the written word

I remember a time when there used to be a lot more members from across the world, on this forum. And with their departure we have lost the opportunity of having vibrant discussions on a myriad subjects. This vibrancy would have added nuance to our perspective on things. And so, ultimately, we are poorer because they are not here.

We must really learn to disagree with respect & courtesy. We must learn to have a more pragmatic outlook on the world and how things work in it. But above all, we must stop being so emotionally charged all the time and think through issues calmly and maturely.

This is not an Us vs Them world...this is an Us and Them world. Nothing is zero sum and life goes on. The sooner we wisen up to that truth, the sooner we'd move towards achieving the Pakistan of our dreams. One which is a citadel of peace, prosperity, love & progress.
We must be pragmatic and realistic in thinking that is where I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom