What's new

A 'Modi'-fication' of Indian politics

I've lived in Gujarat so I know what I'm talking about. No Indian city measures up to cities even in more 'average' countries like Vietnam.

LOL. What a self defeating argument

By making this claim you have already admitted that cities in Gujarat are far better than any other cities in India :lol:

So now you are forced to compare cities in Gujarat with cities abroad. A lovely backhanded complement if I have ever seen one :enjoy:

I love how he buttresses his charge of you showing contempt by being obnoxious :lol:

Thank you. I aim to please :lol:

Stop using abusive language towards other members mate.

I just called him out for what he is. That is what you call people who call others "Blind" and pretend to be the one with vision. LOL.

My dear friend , India is not Gujarat , ever state his its own equations . the fact is there no tide for modi except online and among bjp supporters. but they do not constitute the majority of Indians. the next election will see the emergence of regional sartaps, and should the 3 front reach the 150-170 number , its they who will form the govt with outside support of the congress.

PS: not even the most die hard bjp supporter believes that modi will win a majority .[/quote]

Only congress supporters belive that there is no tide of modi...and u looks like one of them so I rest my case all the best

P.s. I am not die hard supporter of modi but I belive he is the best choice as of now to be our prime minister...

rajkot and u?

Bhavnagar ;)

P.s. I am not die hard supporter of modi but I belive he is the best choice as of now to be our prime minister...

Ever wonder Why you find it necessary to state " you are not a die hard supporter of Modi " to gain credibility ?

Ever time you submit to the bullying of the 'secular', you come one step closer to compromising with your integrity.

Think about it.

Ever wonder Why you find it necessary to state " you are not a die hard supporter of Modi " to gain credibility ?

Ever time you submit to the bullying of the 'secular', you come one step closer to compromising with your integrity.

Think about it.

What I mean is I don't think modi is a Mishiha of india and I am fan not blind followers like many others

What I mean is I don't think modi is a Mishiha of india and I am fan not blind followers like many others

Do you really think you can gain credibility by slandering others and calling them 'Blind" ? :lol: ... while struggling to show you are 'enlightened' ??

This is the whole secular vs communal debate again. Just by slandering and calling others names you do not improve your standing, you only make a laughing stock of yourself.

For all you know the others are the ones who can really see and people who claim to be "not blind" are the ones who are really blind and living in a fools paradise. It is a logical fallacy used only by those unable to make a rational point.

u seriously have no idea about the cities in gujarat.....how they are managed and how prosper they are....i am from rajasthan...my college is in ahmedabad n i was amazed to see girls takin a night walk around 11 without any fear in baroda....now tat shows how good the management is

:lol: Delhi should be merged with Ahmedabad then

Do you really think you can gain credibility by slandering others and calling them 'Blind" ? :lol: ... while struggling to show you are 'enlightened' ??

This is the whole secular vs communal debate again. Just by slandering and calling others names you do not improve your standing, you only make a laughing stock of yourself.

For all you know the others are the ones who can really see and people who claim to be "not blind" are the ones who are really blind and living in a fools paradise. It is a logical fallacy used only by those unable to make a rational point.

U can only make rational point to whom who are not biased towards modi and by blind followers I don't mean in PDF come to fb and chek the comment on news page post there are lots and lots people ...

U can only make rational point to whom who are not biased towards modi and by blind followers I don't mean in PDF come to fb and chek the comment on news page post there are lots and lots people ...

When you know the other is biased & prejudiced and shamelessly shows enormous intellectual dishonesty then why give legitimacy to their comments by replying to it ? .....worse....... reply using their own standards and hypocritical parameters ?

Such people deserve your contempt and its better to grow a spine and show that contempt.

When you know the other is biased & prejudiced and shamelessly shows enormous intellectual dishonesty then why give legitimacy to their comments by replying to it ? .....worse....... reply using their own standards and hypocritical parameters ?

Such people deserve your contempt and its better to grow a spine and show that contempt.

Vikaas mantra has woken up Rae Bareli! Good to see development agenda take precedence over everything elsehttp://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/in-the-gandhi-political-bastion-rural-poor-eye-narendra-modis-promise/articleshow/26543944.cms

Read this news and tell who think modi wave is only among modi supporter's only is worth debating ? ;)

Best cities to work, play and live - | Photo1 | India Today | mr feku fans plz go through this artical narendra modi is just media hype nothing else:tdown::tdown::tdown::sniper::nana:

Vikaas mantra has woken up Rae Bareli! Good to see development agenda take precedence over everything elsehttp://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/in-the-gandhi-political-bastion-rural-poor-eye-narendra-modis-promise/articleshow/26543944.cms

Read this news and tell who think modi wave is only among modi supporter's only is worth debating ? ;)
Best cities to work, play and live - | Photo1 | India Today |

u seriously have no idea about the cities in gujarat.....how they are managed and how prosper they are....i am from rajasthan...my college is in ahmedabad n i was amazed to see girls takin a night walk around 11 without any fear in baroda....now tat shows how good the management is
Best cities to work, play and live - | Photo1 | India Today |

State Debt & Liabilities : Outstanding Debt Of States As At The End Of The Year: Ministry of Finance, Government of India
STATE DEBT & LIABILITIES : OUTSTANDING DEBT OF STATES AS AT THE END OF THE YEAR

Last edited:

#The Truth about Gujrat's Public Debt Hype.....Modi never increased the debt instead he brought it down significantly by 14% - Planning Commission says so...

Gujarat’s outstanding liability as a percentage of GSDP is higher at 25.2% vs. the 24.13% average in all other states. What’s equally true though is the ham-handedly selective economics concerning the same. According to Planning Commission Data, Gujarat’s public debt was 38.78% of GSDP when Modi became Chief Minister in 2001-02. So contrary to his claims of Modi having ‘immersed’ Gujarat under debt, he has actually managed to bring down the public debt to GSDP ratio by 14%.
That in itself is credible. But what’s more admirable say experts, is the fact that this ratio has been brought down in tandem with an uptick in capital expenditure.

First off, high debt in itself isn’t a bad thing. Many good companies are highly leveraged because they borrow money to invest and create capital assets which contribute to higher revenues. Similarly, if the states are raising money, the utilization of that debt is being properly channelized and revenue is being generated because of higher growth, then it is not necessarily a bad thing. There is a tendency of the political class to use isolated indicators. But on the capital spending side Gujarat has actually done very well, which shows debt is going up in creating assets, and not being squandered away.

Gujarat is fully compliant on all FRBM norms and the high debt actually is a reflection of a progressive state that’s growing. One must also remember that Gujarat has a revenue surplus, so the debt is not being used to finance a revenue shortfall, but is being used for capital and social spending.
Gujarat’s aggregate capital disbursement to capital outlay ratio was over 80% according to FY14 budget estimates, much higher than the 68-70% average for all the states put together.
While the all India average debt liability of states might indeed be lower than Gujarat’s, guess which state has the highest per capita debt liability? It happens to be Congress-led Manipur. In fact, of the 19 Indian states with a high per capita debt ratio, only 4 are BJP led, while 7 are ruled by the Congress and its allies according to reports.

While at it, let’s also balance the sorry state of the central government finances against those of Gujarat. The FRBM rules specified a reduction of fiscal deficit to 3% of the GDP by 2008-09. The center has long breached that level, with the deficit hovering around the 4.8% levels. Gujarat meanwhile has contained it at 2.57%, restricting the deficit at the 3% mark by 2011-12 itself.
#Numbers speak louder than claims, but in a bid to outshine shine one another our politicians seem to have made it a habit to err on the side of accuracy and so are their followers....

Source:- Welcome to Homepage of Planning Commission

#lol some people should study economics first then come up with their absurd claims!!!!!:rofl:

You compring THE WEST- ie USA, UK, LONDON, NEW YORK, SWEDEN wala west with GUJARAT??? Are you Deluded and out of your head? I've been to some of these places and the SHINING GUJARAT is a goddamn slum in front of them. Hell Ho CHi Minnh City in Vietnam is wayyyyy better administered than any city in Gujarat, can't compare it with Ahmedabad/ Surat. Are you so deluded that you've started fooling yourself endlessly on these?

No comparision with western cities.

However, Gujarat is light years ahead than congress ruled states/cities!

Have you ever been in Chennai, Hyderabad or Bangalore?

Leaving out the job opportunities, these cities are a hell to live.

Ahmadabad is way ahead in infrastructure and public transport.

Chennai doesnt have a proper drainage facility in 70% of the city.

Know the facts and then back your congress maggots :butcher:

No comparision with western cities.

However, Gujarat is light years ahead than congress ruled states/cities!

Have you ever been in Chennai, Hyderabad or Bangalore?

Leaving out the job opportunities, these cities are a hell to live.

Ahmadabad is way ahead in infrastructure and public transport.

Chennai doesnt have a proper drainage facility in 70% of the city.

Know the facts and then back your congress maggots :butcher:

Oh SERIOUSLY, you now wanna compare ahmedabad with chennai and bangalore which have had industries many times bigger than slum ahmedabad for decades? People have JOBS- they eat FOOD and live there.

And Gujarat is 'better' coz 'this slum' is better than 'other slums'

Back
Top Bottom