What's new

A Muslim shrine demolished by Hindu extremists in Uttarakhand, India

Pajeet, the Mughals and other Muslim rulers who endlessly thrashed Chindoos in warfare didn't touch your bandar mandir, why would ordinary Muslims do so? Even when his co-religionists are chimping out and attacking other people's religious structures, this BhaRAT somehow tries to find a way to make himself the victim.
Right from the ghaznavi to last effective mughal , all destroyed hindu mandirs kept on killing hindus, hindus kept on fighting but could not save all mandirs, now we have started rebuilding our ancient mandirs after reclaiming lands from the illegal maszids built on the land . We have got our ram mandir by demolishing illegal mosque in Ayodhya , next in the list is getting our land of kashi vishwanath mandir by demolishing mosque built on mandir by aurangjeb . Next in line is demolition of maszid in Mathura and building krishna janm bhumi mandir over it .later on smaller temple sites will be taken up .

Ghajnawi attacked a brothel which Brahmin ARYANS used to pimp out lower-caste women and now AASI-maxxed cuckolds like you want it rebuilt so you can go back to donating your daughters and sisters to them.

1694868356988.png

Bugger off, you pathetic cuck. I don't have time to hear about your cuck fantasies about erecting dildo shrines serviced by your Devadas sisters.

Ghajnawi attacked a brothel which Brahmin ARYANS used to pimp out lower-caste women and now AASI-maxxed cuckolds like you want it rebuilt so you can go back to donating your daughters and sisters to them.

View attachment 954011

Bugger off, you pathetic cuck. I don't have time to hear about your cuck fantasies about erecting dildo shrines serviced by your Devadas sisters.
They were terrorists who demolished our holy places , now we are doing the right thing by shuddhi of land and rebuilding mandirs by demolishing illegal alien structures made by looters and invaders .

FACT CHECK: FALSE ❌❌❌

REALITY: Pakistanis show genetic continuity to ancient Gandharans

PROOF

👇👇👇

❗❗❗CONCLUSION: CHINDOO COPE❗❗❗
you fool, Pakistanis are bastards of central asians that's why today their dan matches with them. and that's why Pakistanis don't belong in this region.

View attachment 954011

you are the product.

View attachment 954011

Common mate , being a Muslim you should be last person talking about this .

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ، أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي ابْنُ مُحَيْرِيزٍ، أَنَّ أَبَا سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيَّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّهُ، بَيْنَمَا هُوَ جَالِسٌ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا نُصِيبُ سَبْيًا، فَنُحِبُّ الأَثْمَانَ، فَكَيْفَ تَرَى فِي الْعَزْلِ فَقَالَ ‏ "‏ أَوَإِنَّكُمْ تَفْعَلُونَ ذَلِكَ لاَ عَلَيْكُمْ أَنْ لاَ تَفْعَلُوا ذَلِكُمْ، فَإِنَّهَا لَيْسَتْ نَسَمَةٌ كَتَبَ اللَّهُ أَنْ تَخْرُجَ إِلاَّ هِيَ خَارِجَةٌ ‏"‏‏.‏

you fool, Pakistanis are bastards of central asians that's why today their dan matches with them. and that's why Pakistanis don't belong in this region.

you are the product.

And Indians are bastards of African Negroes?

Good thing Indian Muslims are super docile, this way HIndu extremists can do these things and it doesn't result in any two-sided violence.

Good thing Indian Muslims are super docile, this way HIndu extremists can do these things and it doesn't result in any two-sided violence.
Our dna is same and very soon they will return to their original fold as spanish christians rectified their history again , it will be repeated in India and china again . Chinese brothers have moved far ahead we will follow soon .

Indian Muslims gotta learn a thing or two from the Ahmedis

They will soon return to their original home .

Our dna is same and very soon they will return to their original fold as spanish christians rectified their history again
Your DNA Is not the same. You bandars spent thousands of years discriminating against eachother (obviously I know this isn't the fault of low-caste simpletons like you, but the nangey Bramen who imposed themselves as the spiritual leaders of your community) to the point that even Chindoos of different castes have levels of genetic diversity which is not seen anywhere in most of the world, but suddenly VE ARE OLL DA SAME SAAR!! AWERYONE BECOME CHINDOO LIKE ME NAO!!

1694881509703.png

Your DNA Is not the same. You bandars spent thousands of years discriminating against eachother (obviously I know this isn't the fault of low-caste simpletons like you, but the nangey Bramen who imposed themselves as the spiritual leaders of your community) to the point that even Chindoos of different castes have levels of genetic diversity which is not seen anywhere in most of the world, but suddenly VE ARE OLL DA SAME SAAR!! AWERYONE BECOME CHINDOO LIKE ME NAO!!

View attachment 954060

Indians are not Pakistani who fake their Ujbeki and central asian ancestry . Faking some central asian Ujbeki coming on a langda tattu and marrying some local indian jatt or gujar in punjab or sind making whole tribe as central asian turk . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom