What's new

A Pakistani in Delhi

Nope, its RAW.. and its hidden behind anonymity. .But so is Car theft in Grand theft Auto or otherwise..Does it mean that translates into what the person will actually do?

I dont think we should deny the existance of hatred. but lot of it is due to lack of contact. Those who have friend from other side will shy away from displaying any strong hatred, even on anonymous forum like this.

I dont think we should deny the existance of hatred. but lot of it is due to lack of contact. Those who have friend from other side will shy away from displaying any strong hatred, even on anonymous forum like this.

Off course they will... because they realize how similar their hopes and dreams and problems are.

to be honest every time i visited pakistan never heard word india from a common man tongue no one damn has time or intreast in hate or indian games everyone work earn go home sleep enjoy life as it is . 170mn pakistanis are not PDF members :whistle:

to be honest every time i visited pakistan never heard word india from a common man tongue no one damn has time or intreast in hate or indian games everyone work earn go home sleep enjoy life as it is . 170mn pakistanis are not PDF members :whistle:

and every time I go to India, my friends tell me we should drop an item bomb on pakistan .. in revenge of veena malik.. :chilli:

in fact i was surprised when i visit pakistan after 10 years in 2010 and find out every seed shop has indian seeds in rural areas small towns in punjab :what: i was in my friend shop i took a seed"s packet smiled and keep it back in shelf :cheesy: and said to myself saaaly dushman :P packet per likha tha produced in india :P in small town UCH 80km away from multan

and every time I go to India, my friends tell me we should drop an item bomb on pakistan .. in revenge of veena malik.. :chilli:

we have already so many such bombs like deedar nargis saima khan order more we will send more .jin ko yahaan sara lahore faysal abad multan gujarnwala use ker leta hai wo india chali jati hain :P ab to in ko 60 rupees per night koi nhi leta yaar :P

This is exactly what we need. Bury the hatchet, push for more avenues to facilitate people to people interactions.
Standard reply: "Solve the Kashmir dispute first according to the wishes of the Kashmiri people."

(Never mind if 80% of Kashmiris don't want anything to do with Pakistan!! :P )

No! Chennai has plenty of North Indian businessmen, students, etc. Nobody will look a Pakistani as a stranger. Even almost all Tamil Muslim here speak Urdu.

Not almost. The ones whom u find in city speak urdu, even then, its less. In outsde chennai, Muslims know only Tamils. Even n Chennai, i have friends who have no clue on whats urdu. But its regional, and expected

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom