What's new

A Pakistani in Delhi

Yeah .... everything you dont like is BS, conspiracy, propaganda blah blah blah....

Wake up boy.
an old pakistani man visits his relatives in india and u falsely accuse him of murder and jail him fr 20 years,this is what i call bullshit son!

Standard reply: "Solve the Kashmir dispute first according to the wishes of the Kashmiri people."

(Never mind if 80% of Kashmiris don't want anything to do with Pakistan!! :P )

Dont listen to propoganda from your news channel.
If you do a referendum right now, it will show that majoirty of Kashmiris absolutely hate India and want to secede to Pakistan.
I have no idea why you keep bringing this $hit up.
Bring a evidence from a respected source (not TOI or indian bull$hit)

thanls

btw you can keep saying 80% of kashmiris dont want anything to do with pakistan...

while same kashmiris host pak flag in sri nagar capital :lol:
check my signature

in fact i was surprised when i visit pakistan after 10 years in 2010 and find out every seed shop has indian seeds in rural areas small towns in punjab :what: i was in my friend shop i took a seed"s packet smiled and keep it back in shelf :cheesy:

Kyon bhai? Seeds ko wapas kyon rakh diya? Indian seeds ke andhar RAW ne mini bombs daal rakhe thhe kya??

seed_zps98c2fb7f.jpg

:cheesy: :omghaha:

rampage yara.. there are indians going to pakistan and pakistan coming to India... most of them have similar stories..
btw delhi is a north indian city and has very similar culture as pakistan ... if the journalist had gone to chennai.. he would have different story as nobody will understand his language..
yaar i also wish to see our village and villa in hoshiarpur but man i've no intention of being castrated and live the rest of my life in ur torture cell :no:

Dont listen to propoganda from your news channel.
If you do a referendum right now, it will show that majoirty of Kashmiris absolutely hate India and want to secede to Pakistan.
I have no idea why you keep bringing this $hit up.
Bring a evidence from a respected source (not TOI or indian bull$hit)

thanls
Yamliyaan na maar pappe! London-based Chatham House ne poll kitha which is the first to be conducted on both sides of the Line of Control (LoC).

Results dekho ge the thussi embarrass ho jaooge. Koi gal nahi. Hethan link nu click karo, the kamaal dekho! :smokin:

In Kashmir, nearly half favour independence | India Insight

:P :P

And their achievement so far is? :lol:
u have got to learn sonny! this is a public form,i would rather not discuss there achievements here but if u visit pk someday than contact me i'll show u around,maybe i'll take u to meet the great man himself :cheers:

Not almost. The ones whom u find in city speak urdu, even then, its less. In outsde chennai, Muslims know only Tamils. Even n Chennai, i have friends who have no clue on whats urdu. But its regional, and expected

Yeah I know Tamil Muslims generally don't speak Urdu. But all Muslims in Chennai (who were born / living here for long time) speak a rough form of Urdu. Some even claim Urdu is their mother tongue :)

do u even know how many members do LeT has in pk,they r in more numbers than pa reserves and each is trained in guerrilla warfare ;)

I heard LET has recruited about 20,000 from Pakistan Punjab alone, PA reserves go in lakhs - so how many does LET have recruits?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom