What's new

A political solution for Kashmir and lasting peace for India and Pakistan

when others can make western bloc and support each others we can make a far more powerful eastern bloc, i hope indians will learn that soon as these westerners hate indians but just want to use them as a pawn against China indians are nothing for western white countries.

Last edited:
People Talks only materialize , when one party does not believes in having a greater status , and rights then other group

Indians have a Superiority Complex , and idea that they own every thing around their arm's length

• If you look at their Punjab (India) Farmer Striker going on for almost 1 year , every day they beat up farmers
  • If you look at Kashmir (Occupied by brute force) , the local residents are locked down denied basic rights by force

These Indians can do Yoga and burn all the incense (sticks) they want but the stench of corruption can't be removed from their souls

For 3 years Imran Khan Prime Minister tells them , lets finish this issue do a vote and let the people choose their path but it is the same "Superiority Complex" which kicks in which prevents the Kashmir issue to resolve

I firmly believe war will happen

Last edited:
I've no idea but it's likely that he won't engage without restoration of 371 which might not be possible for BJP led India. It will be a big embarrassment if they choose to do so.
The situation is still evolving due to Afghanistan. Pakistan no longer feels encircled. Regional powers Russia/China seem comfortable with Taliban. The equation has changed for India & price has gone up. It can feel strategically isolated in the region.
China would like assurances from India regarding CPEC & perhaps withdrawal from Quad. Russian expectation would be larger share of defence deals & less US influence.
And finally there's Pakistan, the trouble maker, which can't be trusted.
These are genuine concerns which has caused alarms in India & it has every right to feel abandoned by US & western allies.
I'm waiting to see Indian response. Approaching Taliban last week for talks was the first right step.

I do not what you are smoking. I do not see where USA has abandoned India. There are lot of things short of deploying the USAF we can do to deter China and Pakistan
when others can make western bloc and support each others we can make a far more powerful eastern bloc, i hope indians will learn that soon as these westerners hate indians but just want to use them as a pawn against China indians are nothing for western white countries.

Westerners give India $100 billion plus dollars in software business. Tell us what China has done for India

It's funny when Pakistani say that India has become Western pawn.. Pakistan lost 80k of its people and billions of dollars when it was aligned to US... When in partnership with China, it's paying interest and getting sucked into circular debt... Tell me what India lost when compared to Pakistan...

I do not what you are smoking. I do not see where USA has abandoned India. There are lot of things short of deploying the USAF we can do to deter China and Pakistan

Westerners give India $100 billion plus dollars in software business. Tell us what China has done for India
China give itself..

China gave employment and assured income to itself via CPEC... What Pak got... Capacity payments, interest payments, circular debts.. increased inflation, increased electricity charges... charges

China give itself..

China gave employment and assured income to itself via CPEC... What Pak got... Capacity payments, interest payments, circular debts.. increased inflation, increased electricity charges... charges

china demands 35 million dollars as compensation for death of its 9 engineers , this is simple arm twisting by china .

I am okay with the current borders of Kashmir. Just convert LOC to IB. But many Pakistanis will reject this. So if Instead India move back it's border some 10 km. Than I think no one will have any issue with it as we will be getting 1000-2000 sq.km more of Kashmir. So yah. Do that

I am okay with the current borders of Kashmir. Just convert LOC to IB. But many Pakistanis will reject this. So if Instead India move back it's border some 10 km. Than I think no one will have any issue with it as we will be getting 1000-2000 sq.km more of Kashmir. So yah. Do that

If India has minor territorial concessions in return for conversion of international border both sides can declare a win and move on

It's funny when Pakistani say that India has become Western pawn.. Pakistan lost 80k of its people and billions of dollars when it was aligned to US... When in partnership with China, it's paying interest and getting sucked into circular debt... Tell me what India lost when compared to Pakistan...
you don't loss lifes and money when you are pawn of them.

Instead to keep your hand upper..
Pls donate Pak administered Kashmir to India and live with satisfaction.... You donated something to your arch enemy..
you don't loss lifes and money when you are pawn of them.
Will we lose our respect or freedom??? Tell us what we lose...

is it your wish ?

I believe it is what is Pakistan and Pakistani Kashmiri want
We can't have the wishy washy hand shake drama

If India will impose 2-3 Millions Troops in region and try to introduce legislation to Legal Rights of regional occupied citizens of Pakistan - Yes Indeed there will be a massive retaliation

Imposing Curfew over 4-5 Million people and then expecting Cake Share party and Tea and Biscuit won't work

• Indian Forces imposing curfew and forcing 4-5 Million Muslim to be imprisioned (Not an internal matter of India)
  • Sikh Farmers being beaten and on going violent rights curbing and denial of Sikh people right to form own country (Not an internal matter of India)

China has the Chicken Neck as well
5e622298c5e4274da80d6ead

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom