What's new

Featured A Powerful explosion rocks Beirut.

I will not be surprised if IDF decided to take this entire thing out. If you study the way it ignited, it is not just basic nitrate; definitely a much larger ammunition dump? was it precursor material for rockets etc. who knows.

A lot of lives lost.

well it can be israel job
Who knows what was the purpose of this massive stockpile - we know hezbollah control practically every aspect. Iranians are master liars of propaganda. rocket material etc.

Who knows what was the purpose of this massive stockpile - we know hezbollah control practically every aspect. Iranians are master liars of propaganda. rocket material etc.

Hezbollah has been caught stockpiling the same ingredients in massive quantities in Germany and in the UK.

The port is totally under Hezbollah control. It's their stockpile that went up.

They will manage to block any investigation and make it seem like an accident.

Hezbollah has been caught stockpiling the same ingredients in massive quantities in Germany and in the UK.

The port is totally under Hezbollah control. It's their stockpile that went up.

They will manage to block any investigation and make it seem like an accident.
Correct, i am sure this was an planned idf operation, there must have been a known threat level that called into action.

Correct, i am sure this was an planned idf operation, there must have been a known threat level that called into action.

I don't think so. Israel would be worried about missiles, not ingredients for bombs so much.

Lebanon was occupied by Israel up until the time hezbollah forced it to withdraw. The only way lebanon can help itself is be destroying the terrorist state of isreal. Stop saying illogical stuff like the iranian proxies are behind it. Iranian Proxies run Lebanon, by what logic shud they attack themselves? As u said Lebanon shud be taught a lesson . What lesson ? kneel to zio terror? The illegal state of Israel? Lebanon is where it is now cuz it was until the start of 2000s occupied partly by the terror state of Israel. Do u not know History? You suggested that You cant help a ppl who wont help themselves. well they can help themselves by wiping Israel off the map. And The axis of resistance will do just that

2 thumbs up! Like you I'm pissed off at the tireless energy of Shlomo's 'net patrols: I actually wish they'd be interesting and reduce their BS talking points but they've nothing else as their problem is you can't fight the truth so they'll only convince the truly ignorant.

breaking news: Iran's Red Crescent has sent first batch of aid consisting of 9 tons of foodstuff, medicine & medical equipment to Beirut. Another batch of 95 tones, will arrive Lebanon by the end of today.

why doesn't iran distribute this food amongst its own poor ? do we really need to help lebanon just because it has a couple of christians , or are we jingoist idiots

I should've linked this earlier!
"In dramatic policy shift, Israel to hold Lebanon accountable for Hezbollah attack
Defense Minister Benny Gantz has instructed the IDF to bomb Lebanese infrastructure if Hezbollah harms Israeli soldiers or civilians."
https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/07...old-lebanon-accountable-for-hezbollah-attack/

I recently had a post where they bragged about targetting the kneecaps of Palestinian knee caps. The combined chutzpah and contempt for human life is their standard signature throughout the ages.

Almost MOAB like honestly.
I doubt it's a firework shipment, probably a rocket shipment.
That's some large explosion. Definitely a secondary explosion.
to me it look like there was a fire and it reached something very expodable , to be percise a lot of something.
doubt it was rockets or ammunition or so , they tend to explode in chains not all of them explode at the same time .

Back
Top Bottom