What's new

Featured A Powerful explosion rocks Beirut.

View attachment 658971

Found this on twitter although i dont know if anyone cud verify this as authentic. This was apparently moments before the second explosion

Any thoughts?...

ezgif.com-optimize (3).gif

Can any one with experience say if that was a mini-nuke, or one of these new mega bombs? It doesn't look normal to me.

Something doesn't smell right....
yuup..couldn've been a false flag....a Western/pro-Western air force just dropped that lil thing or bomb and it set off the explosives that was lying in wait...and they'll just let people blame it on "Hezbollah's ammonium nitrate stockpile"..but something set that sh*t off..thats for sure...it wasnt cuz of any welder doing crap, or long storage,....

َAnd the best aid you can give to Lebanon is ceasing to exist, because Israel is nothing but an existential threat to Lebanon, with a lot of psychos as politicians and military commanders.
Lebanon was super fine in 1950-es and 1960-es beside Israel without any Hezbies. Beirut was a Paris of Middle East.

People, if can, can make a donation. Not gonna recommended any charities. Just make sure its a reputable one.

Can any one with experience say if that was a mini-nuke, or one of these new mega bombs? It doesn't look normal to me.
i am not an expert but nuclear explosion would release a large amount of electro-magnetic energy. cell phone cameras working fine means the explosion was due to chemical reaction.

i am not an expert but nuclear explosion would release a large amount of electro-magnetic energy. cell phone cameras working fine means the explosion was due to chemical reaction.

Yes, it can't be strictly 'nuclear' because the radioactivity would be off the scale. However, this is not a normal explosion, or the blast from an average warhead.

I think its a chemical explosion like any other.

There have been several incidents in the past throughout the world. There is a small possibility the zionist terrorists initiated the chemical explosion.

Talks on net about this being Hezbollah stock.. If true, will be interesting to see if this creates any image issue for the group in Lebanon.

Talks on net about this being Hezbollah stock.. If true, will be interesting to see if this creates any image issue for the group in Lebanon.

I doubt that. Hez wouldnt let it unsecured there for years.

I doubt that. Hez wouldnt let it unsecured there for years.

Why not? Hezbollah terrorist group has massive ammo dumps and missile caches hidden all over Beirut, embedded in civilian areas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom