What's new

A Race Pakistan Cannot Possibly Win

I am sorry but I don't think you even know the difference between a transvestite and a transgender individual. Next you couldn't even grasp a simple sentence that nature of discourse reflects upbringing, and used it to assign an incorrect insult in an incorrect context. Fail of such magnitude just makes things so much more funnier. Lets see if you can top this.

If posts had titles your post would be 'Impassioned defence of hormonal imbalances in @hellfire by @MilSpec '

Stop making an issue of non-issue. Personal attack? :D
Ah, the logic of typical Pakistanis like you, who will try to gain advantage with 'personal attack', 'offending our religion' etc etc :D @Dubious Tagging you here. Keep a track.

The Citation I have given , suggest speak to your people who matter. They will know precisely who I have quoted :lol:

Pehele decide karlo, cold start hai ya nahin!:rofl:

Your typical types logic:

1. India has Cold Start - they will launch attacks without mobilizing the strike corps.:o:
2. We have NASR:pakistan::pakistan:

and coup de grace:

3. We will have Gunships and UCAVs to cherry pick the formations:rofl:

4. PAC does so an so. Arre time aur paisa to lagta hi nahin, wish kiya subah tayyaar?:woot: :lol:

If Cold Start is there, you will be facing an attacking force ... and what do you think goes into that?:rofl:

Man you are a laugh :laugh:

Here, your last warning. Am impressed:

View attachment 521587

Cheers:cheers:

@MilSpec @Nilgiri @Sam. @Dash @nair @Joe Shearer don't miss this one ... not interacted with him earlier.

My friend, don't bother about thots too much, no matter how "critical" they may claim to be :lol:

bd673b94b5f7b27fbb5eb3d9d03063918e9b9212a6df87ed8a266aef5092ce1c.jpg

Disappointed, Thought you would top your last one.

Now you seem to have too much time at hand ;)

Typical of his kind :D

Have no knowledge --> bait --> cry when given back --> 'warn' against personal insult(s) (real/imaginary) --> when ignored, start hurling :rofl:

All the while, not a single citation to prove or disprove the contention made by himself or other (as the case may be). How can one, when knowledge base is non-existent.

Ignore the troll:coffee:

My friend, don't bother about thots too much, no matter how "critical" they may claim to be :lol:

Erm .... Thots and Feeelz :D

Disappointed, Thought you would top your last one.

Now you seem to have too much time at hand ;)

Typical of his kind :D

Have no knowledge --> bait --> cry when given back --> 'warn' against personal insult(s) (real/imaginary) --> when ignored, start hurling :rofl:

All the while, not a single citation to prove or disprove the contention made by himself or other (as the case may be). How can one, when knowledge base is non-existent.

Ignore the troll:coffee:

Erm .... Thots and Feeelz :D

Just a few weeks ago, I tried explaining the concept of the 7:10 Rule of Thumb for radioactive decay in order to help him understand Colonel Narendar Singh's statement about a nuclear blast zone being safe for occupation after a few days.

His counterargument to that was a hilarious attempt at discrediting the concept of "rule of thumb" itself. :lol:

Quoting Hellfire: The entertaining part is, dunderheads still do not get what is being said. ;)

I am not a big fan of our jugaad work ethic. There is so much to be done, people in India do not pursue excellence in any way.

I agree.

People see every activity from the perspective of a rat race. Whether it is scoring marks in school to getting a government job or writing the IAS/IPS/IFS exams. There is no consideration for knowledge, or willingness to learn something new for the sake of knowing something new.

The 'rejection based' education system is not the cause but the effect. The cause is the impossibly high ballooning population and the less avenues of jobs that we have. For example, how many positions in India are open for people in Actuarial Sciences? Half of them won't even know what it is.

How many jobs are open in advanced materials research areas? How many of our research institutes are working towards developing advanced lightweight protective materials for heavy engineering, industry and even law enforcement and defence sector?

How many jobs are there for non-IT technologies?

Nothing. Zero.

Everything is either in useless government control through inefficient and corrupt public sector companies which are kept alive due to our tax money being thrown into them.

HAL's IPO was the biggest eye opener for entire India. 74% of the company's market shares had to be bought over by LIC which itself is owned by the government. This itself shows the investor confidence that public sector companies in advanced technologies inspire in India.

Unless we take a radical measure like China did (even if it means stifling some rights of people), we will remain a backward, mediocre country which worships nepotism rather than rational meritocracy.

Just a few weeks ago, I tried explaining the concept of the 7:10 Rule of Thumb for radioactive decay in order to help him understand Colonel Narendar Singh's statement about a nuclear blast zone being safe for occupation after a few days.

His counterargument to that was a hilarious attempt at discrediting the concept of "rule of thumb" itself. :lol:

Quoting Hellfire: The entertaining part is, dunderheads still do not get what is being said. ;)

Heck, and he is arguing over the posts! His logic is like this ---> change the context ---> allege personal insult (because they realize that their stupidity is being called out as such) ---> some introduce religious sentiments being hurt out of the blue (no wonder Asia case occurred) ---> then start baiting by calling names which underline their own insecurity:partay:

And championing the windbag as an authority!!! The same who posts photoshopped photographs to get his kicks and gets caught more frequently than alphabet 'E' is used in the English language :rofl:

Ignore the ignorant troll:enjoy:

More fun to take their propaganda photographs or statements and exhibit their stupidity in that too:coffee:

While my original post was to the Indian member, also meant to drive in the stupid pervasive notion existing in Pakistan Defence Forum of nuclear war being an option which they can use to deter an Indian conventional attack, the coup de grace was he sums up the same sentiment after it. Because of the rudimentary thought processes, he clearly is unable to grasp that to drive in a point, you necessarily do not go and take on every idiot born here, head on. You leave general statements lying around, so that one reads it, and registers it subconsciously.

And how many responses did his funny self get from the tags he got, to support him? :enjoy:

Joe is the only one who can tame you since you only listen to him. I had no other option :-)

Lets be clear of one thing. And as per @Joe Shearer I am the lago of the board. @hellfire listens to himself and none other. On the contrary Joe listens to him !!

Heck, and he is arguing over the posts! His logic is like this ---> change the context ---> allege personal insult (because they realize that their stupidity is being called out as such) ---> some introduce religious sentiments being hurt out of the blue (no wonder Asia case occurred) ---> then start baiting by calling names which underline their own insecurity:partay:

And championing the windbag as an authority!!! The same who posts photoshopped photographs to get his kicks and gets caught more frequently than alphabet 'E' is used in the English language :rofl:

More fun to take their propaganda photographs or statements and exhibit their stupidity in that too:coffee:

While my original post was to the Indian member, also meant to drive in the stupid pervasive notion existing in Pakistan Defence Forum of nuclear war being an option which they can use to deter an Indian conventional attack, the coup de grace was he sums up the same sentiment after it. Because of the rudimentary thought processes, he clearly is unable to grasp that to drive in a point, you necessarily do not go and take on every idiot born here, head on. You leave general statements lying around, so that one reads it, and registers it subconsciously.

And how many responses did his funny self get from the tags he got, to support him? :enjoy:

Ravana was a gyani even before meeting Rama :lol: and the fact is that he got his gyan from his mother who eventually got it from his father.

My advice to both you. Instead of engaging in side chatter that reveals your cowardice, talk to me directly with facts.

@hellfire has failed to counter the very basic concept of armor attacks - the punching effect is directly related to dispersion. Anyone with even rudimentary understanding can recognize that Nasr forces dispersion within Indian ranks, thus decreasing the potency of the attack. No amount of snide remarks or grasping straws is going to help this. Instead of shouting about tagged posters etc. address this point directly.

And Mr. @randomradio was countered by a quotation from the exact site he himself quoted about the 7:10 rule. The site itself explains that the rule is a mere approximation. I can post the link if you like.

You have nothing better to do except advance your government's narrative of India's full superiority on the battlefield, despite the presence of nuclear deterrence. This propaganda may fly on Indian forums, but will be smacked down like a fly on the wall on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
The next time you tag me when I was not responding to you and call me names, I will show you what I am made of. For a starter first apologize for the bolded parts and I will consider your sorry *** for a ride.

Take a long walk off a short plank. What are you, their personal guard dog?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom