What's new

A Second Iranian Revolution?

Your KANG couldn't survive his own scheming minister 😹 (and was installed by the britshits to boot).

Nah, I'd much rather have one of baba osman's brats riding you while lashing your rear red-raw with a riding crop. 'Tis more natural for you malakas.

Dont waste too much time on our resident pederasty practioner. The Greeks love the stuff!

Ok pajeet.

Okay fake Turk.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
The mullahs lose the plot. Instead of announce investigation Into the mystery death of the young 22 years old Kurdish girl under detention. They brush it off and expect mass Iranian to shove it down their throat over such death.

They are too overconfident and over optimistic of their support in Iran.
Look who's talking - shinajin whose "dong no long, ma pengyou!" that put down hong kong's protests with brute force.

Oh, and that girl didn't die at the hands of the police. They released CCTV footage and medical reports to that effect. Of course, wouldn't expect qin shi huang's retarded clone (YOU, although ying zheng himself was retarded enough to drink mercury thinking it to be an immortality elixir KEK, only to die shortly thereafter) to know.

And these religion police chasing Iranian around the country for all kinds of attire code is also nonsense and childish. Many enforcers are simply abusing the system

Care to explain that, ching-chong twat-eyes, scummy little hypocrite cunt?

I'm actually sorry I wasn't born back in 1917 or I'd have joined the Japanese as a gaijin ronin and ridden to NANKING to my white horse to YING YANG YEETUS, SHINAJIN DELETUS. Japan should have carried out a "Nanking Incident" in every village and hamlet across "ma glawolious zhongguo".

Well, Unit 731 at least advanced medical science by turning you into guinea pigs for their experiments.

Last edited:
Religious people are generally
METHODISTS.
Both religious and secularists don't realize RELIGION is a means to an End.
At the the End of that road is God if one walks on that road.
When religion becomes the end goal itself, adherents become literal and blind followers and apply their different interpretations and become sects.
Hijab, beard, are in Islam but not Islam itself. Iranian theocracy has become methodists like many before and they are seeing reaction to their unwarranted strick religious code which is just one piece in Islam.
This reaction will only increase.

Religious people are generally
METHODISTS.
Both religious and secularists don't realize RELIGION is a means to an End.
At the the End of that road is God if one walks on that road.
When religion becomes the end goal itself, adherents become literal and blind followers and apply their different interpretations and become sects.
Hijab, beard, are in Islam but not Islam itself. Iranian theocracy has become methodists like many before and they are seeing reaction to their unwarranted strick religious code which is just one piece in Islam.

Religion can not be neglected in an Islamic state. It is important and without it you could be a pantheist or deist. If religion is the means to God then there surely there has to be some importance on how orthodox that religion is followed. You can not escape differences of opinion as there are conflicting evidences within Sunnah on how to pray or do abolution, for example. The issue of sects is that it's my way or the highway, and people dont want to unite even within what we would call a sect. For example there is schism even amongst salafis, who claim to be most orthodox. To say Hijab, beard etc not Islam is wrong since they are part of Sunnah, and Hijab is in Quran, so it is definitely an important part of Islam. In an age of western liberalism, which I believe is Dajjalic, there have to be stricter controls on society to avoid this pitfall especially if the leader has any desire to please Allah. Allowing people to do as they please will surely be a sin on the leader and not a path to Allah, and the society will suffer.

You mean like American Protestants,who have been taking everything literally and often express weird and contradicting views.

You mean like American Protestants,who have been taking everything literally and often express weird and contradicting views.
Can't pretend to be knowledgeable in compartive religion just based upon a general reading of religion, both Judaism and Christianity went to literal meaning of religion...the eternal flaw making religion as a destination so all the differences and dogmas. Muslims also said why we should left behind and their clergy also went to religion rather than the purpose of it. It is natural when religion will be the destination there will be different interpretations and strict enforcement.

Purpose of religion was never THE SACRED LAW, it was and is KNOWING GOD.

Only on homosexuality and abortion. The rest of the Bible they ignore.

Religion can not be neglected in an Islamic state. It is important and without it you could be a pantheist or deist. If religion is the means to God then there surely there has to be some importance on how orthodox that religion is followed. You can not escape differences of opinion as there are conflicting evidences within Sunnah on how to pray or do abolution, for example. The issue of sects is that it's my way or the highway, and people dont want to unite even within what we would call a sect. For example there is schism even amongst salafis, who claim to be most orthodox. To say Hijab, beard etc not Islam is wrong since they are part of Sunnah, and Hijab is in Quran, so it is definitely an important part of Islam. In an age of western liberalism, which I believe is Dajjalic, there have to be stricter controls on society to avoid this pitfall especially if the leader has any desire to please Allah. Allowing people to do as they please will surely be a sin on the leader and not a path to Allah, and the society will suffer.
Sir, you are dressing up my words.
I said, hijab and beard are in Islam, but not Islam, as Syed Moududi said, beard is in but Islam is not in beard.

I shall quote a defining Hadith from Bukhari, "Indeed religion (الدین) is easy and whosever shall adopt it strictly (يشاد)، religion shall overcome it".

IMO, Muslim clergy intentionally bypass this Hadith.

Again, religion or Ad-deen is a way. A way takes a person to a destination, but way is not the destination itself. If you just stay on the way, then highway becomes your way forever.
Understanding this is a subtle thing.

I said, hijab and beard are in Islam, but not Islam, as Syed Moududi said, beard is in but Islam is not in beard.

I shall quote a defining Hadith from Bukhari, "Indeed religion (الدین) is easy and whosever shall adopt it strictly (يشاد)، religion shall overcome it".

Again, religion or Ad-deen is a way. A way takes a person to a destination, but way is not the destination itself. If you just stay on the way, then highway becomes your way forever.

You're also playing with words and trying to confuse people. If something to do with the conduct and practices of a believer is clearly within the scriptures of Islam i.e Quran and Sunnah, then they are by definition Islam. Neglect of these things would be at the expense of your iman and quality of submission to Allah, even in some cases a nullifying effect of one's Islam.

Modernist reformers of Islam are innovators who pander to the non-believers to sugarcoat Islam to them, even if it means going against what is in Quran and Sunnah. The lack of a beard may not make you a Kaafir, but it will make you sinful as you are disobeying the Prophet and going against the fitrah. How is that a commendable action of a righteous person?

I have not heard that hadeeth, so I would appreciate a reference instead of just saying "Bukhari said". Is this the hadeeth you're paraphrasing?:

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

"The Prophet said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights." (See Fath-ul-Bari, Page 102, Vol 1).END QUOTE"

I think you're completely misunderstanding the meaning of this narration, if this is the case. It doesnt mean go ahead and remove your hijaab and shave your beards! It is to do with going to extremes in acts of worship like praying so many rakat of night prayer that will cause you to be burned out and leave it off altogether. It's about gradually moving forward adopting the traits and deeds of a believer, but not to look back. Here is a good hadeeth to demonstrate this:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Take up good deeds only as much as you are able, for the best deeds are those done regularly even if they are few.”

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4240

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

If that "way" you speak of is the correct way, with good intention, a clean heart, to please Allah with fear and hope in Him, then that is success. However, I accept that religion acts is only one part of the puzzle, and things like good character, conduct and forbearance are also just as important. Without them your deeds and acts of religion could be rendered worthless. Though, this should not mean you dont do the acts of religion at all, or slacken off on them, but rather work on your character along side it.

Complete non sense.

If God showed you the way to reach him, why should you look for another personal, subjective, hence wrong way?

As you said, Islam is easy, no need to those kind of fallacy, sophistry / سفسطة.

just before anyone takes this article to heart, read about the magazine where it was published.....and read about who it represents.....then it will make complete sense, as to who are sitting in the cheering section.

Last edited:
A close friend of mine got back from Iran over the summer and told me what he saw there is the opposite of what is normally reported. Water is more expensive than petrol there. Overall people were not in a bad state to the contrary doing well.

What's being reported now is being blown out of proportion. I dont like the mullahs but the type of revolution the west want there will ruin the country like Syria and Iraq.
I think that's exactly the plan, to destroy another Muslim country under the guise of democracy......libya, Syria etc etc....

Last edited:
You're also playing with words and trying to confuse people. If something to do with the conduct and practices of a believer is clearly within the scriptures of Islam i.e Quran and Sunnah, then they are by definition Islam. Neglect of these things would be at the expense of your iman and quality of submission to Allah, even in some cases a nullifying effect of one's Islam.

Modernist reformers of Islam are innovators who pander to the non-believers to sugarcoat Islam to them, even if it means going against what is in Quran and Sunnah. The lack of a beard may not make you a Kaafir, but it will make you sinful as you are disobeying the Prophet and going against the fitrah. How is that a commendable action of a righteous person?

I have not heard that hadeeth, so I would appreciate a reference instead of just saying "Bukhari said". Is this the hadeeth you're paraphrasing?:

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

"The Prophet said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights." (See Fath-ul-Bari, Page 102, Vol 1).END QUOTE"

I think you're completely misunderstanding the meaning of this narration, if this is the case. It doesnt mean go ahead and remove your hijaab and shave your beards! It is to do with going to extremes in acts of worship like praying so many rakat of night prayer that will cause you to be burned out and leave it off altogether. It's about gradually moving forward adopting the traits and deeds of a believer, but not to look back. Here is a good hadeeth to demonstrate this:

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Take up good deeds only as much as you are able, for the best deeds are those done regularly even if they are few.”

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4240

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

If that "way" you speak of is the correct way, with good intention, a clean heart, to please Allah with fear and hope in Him, then that is success. However, I accept that religion acts is only one part of the puzzle, and things like good character, conduct and forbearance are also just as important. Without them your deeds and acts of religion could be rendered worthless. Though, this should not mean you dont do the acts of religion at all, or slacken off on them, but rather work on your character along side it.
What can I say! You are trying to infer which I did not say.

Yes, you have got the Hadith. I commend that you looked for it which shows that your put effort (plz don't take that I am patronizing you as I am nobody).

I personally don't like that way clergy translate as they put their own likings.

إِنَّ الدِّينَ يُسْرٌ ، وَلَنْ يُشَادَّ الدِّينَ أَحَدٌ إِلَّا غَلَبَهُ ، فَسَدِّدُوا وَقَارِبُوا وَأَبْشِرُوا وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالْغَدْوَةِ وَالرَّوْحَةِ وَشَيْءٍ مِنَ الدُّلْجَةِ .

I know a hit of Arabic so I also go to the Arabic script to see myself.

It says, religions is easy and if one be hard/strict in religion, religion will overwhem him. غلبه as used in urdu also means overwhem or
overcame, conquered, subdued, overpowered, mastered, or surpassed.

Quran has criticized Jews for red herring in religion. Says This Messenger (صل للہ علیہ وسلم) has come to free them from their yokes that were on them.
Ref, Surah 7:157.

I am not asking anyone to accept what I say, but I don't follow molvis blindly. I don't believe in Allah blindly.

Past three centuries Muslim clergy has achieved nothing. About 1.8 billion Muslims and as you are following sunnah and Quran and many faithful like you, Muslims have ZERO weight, but we have TTP, TLP, Daesh, and Taliban a plenty who are hell bent upon chopping the heads of Muslims and non-Muslims and giving a very enchanting advertisement of Islam and our Messenger, The Mercy to All Worlds.
And then we have Iranian theocratic regime killing women for not wearing Hijab.

Approach to religion is most important, after that actions automatically fall in line.

Complete non sense.

If God showed you the way to reach him, why should you look for another personal, subjective, hence wrong way?

As you said, Islam is easy, no need to those kind of fallacy, sophistry / سفسطة.
As a Christian (although sinner) I agree.

If a doctor tells you,that in order to get better you have to drink this medicine and do this and this,but you do something else that you think will make you better,you don't end up getting better completely or end up even worse.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom