A suggestion for Ahmadis or Qadiyanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which tiny dots do you have in mind? :azn:
lolzzzzz :D

These :

Capture.png

:innocent:

democracy (majority rules) is unislamic. so referendum on Kashmir or ahmadiya is unislamic
to be tru muslims you need to follow 5 pillars. that doesn't talk about last prophet. it was added by mohamd as an afterthought. actually quran itself was copied from bible and other religions of that area. so really there was no god or allah involved. its just a imperial thought process of mohamad.

The 5 pillars of Islam are derived from the Quran and the Quran itself declares Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) as the last prophet of God. You can't be a true muslim even if you follow 5 pillars and ignore Quran and hadith which clearly declare Prophet Mohammed (S.A.w) is the last prophet.I wasn't talking about democracy:omghaha: Islam's fundamental laws are not up for debate. Both Sunni and Shia reject ahemdia as muslim :yay: If your are in violation of the fundamental laws of a religion then you cannot claim to be part of that religion. Its like saying an atheist can be a good christian or muslim.

ahmadi muslims prophet (PBUH SAW) was a man of peace and a real prophet. So what if one dies while he is defecating, although this may be sunni propagandu.

if all who belive in prophet wear things around their neck on how their prophets died, what do Sunnis wear? Nothing. does this mean that mohammad is not a prophet? I agree to that. amen.

:laugh: bwahahahah hindus terming someone a prophet ??

ghulam ahmed was aliar proven a liar and an imposter.

why don't you Indians make qadian which is in India a spiritual place for ahmedis and start a pilgrim for them there around the world.

Hindus can join them in since you guys can worship anything on earth as per your Hindu members here.

It will be a great revenue earning source for you bharatis as well.

The 5 pillars of Islam are derived from the Quran and the Quran itself declares Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) as the last prophet of God. You can't be a true muslim even if you follow 5 pillars and ignore Quran and hadith which clearly declare Prophet Mohammed (S.A.w) is the last prophet.I wasn't talking about democracy:omghaha: Islam's fundamental laws are not up for debate. Both Sunni and Shia reject ahemdia as muslim :yay: If your are in violation of the fundamental laws of a religion then you cannot claim to be part of that religion. Its like saying an atheist can be a good christian or muslim.

No offence, but that seems like a ploy for Arab hegemony, to an outsider. The Persians understood this early and today they are outside the Arab political sphere of influence.

But hey if Muslims believe in that, then we should respect it.

@futture-bound, you created the same thread a few months ago.

democracy (majority rules) is unislamic. so referendum on Kashmir or ahmadiya is unislamic
to be tru muslims you need to follow 5 pillars. that doesn't talk about last prophet. it was added by mohamd as an afterthought. actually quran itself was copied from bible and other religions of that area. so really there was no god or allah involved. its just a imperial thought process of mohamad.

Why is a monkey-worshipping idiot so obsessed about Muslim matters? Did you pray to the big penis today?

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad also claimed that He was Krishna and that is why his followers are getting support here from our Hindu Brothers... :tup:

'God Almighty has disclosed to me repeatedly in my visions that a person of the name of Krsna, who appeared among the Aryas, was a chosen one of God and was a Prophet. The expression avatara which is current among the Hindus is, in its essence synonymous with Prophet. There is a prophecy in Hindu scriptures that in the latter days an avatara will appear who will possess the qualities of Krsna and will be his reflection. lt has been conveyed to me that I am that person.

(Tazkira by Mirza Ghulam Ahmed)

No offence, but that seems like a ploy for Arab hegemony, to an outsider. The Persians understood this early and today they are outside the Arab political sphere of influence.

But hey if Muslims believe in that, then we should respect it.

We have many prophets mentioned in the Quran and hadiths. 25 prophets are mentioned by name in the Quran. Islam commands us to respect each and every prophet. Many of our prophets are jewish like Issac, Jacob, Moses Jesus etc. So are you going to say now that muslims are under jewish hegemony? :omghaha:
:omghaha:Look Shia Muslims also believe Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) is the last prophet of God. They just have a different belief from Sunnis that leadership of the Ummah should only come from the family of prophet (ahlul bayat). So they also revere the 12 descendants of Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) as 12 Imams (leaders) who also happens to be arabs. They revere the bloodline of prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) as divinely guided leaders while sunnis don't believe so. So it was never about race.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad also claimed that He was Krishna and that is why his followers are getting support here from our Hindu Brothers... :tup:

'God Almighty has disclosed to me repeatedly in my visions that a person of the name of Krsna, who appeared among the Aryas, was a chosen one of God and was a Prophet. The expression avatara which is current among the Hindus is, in its essence synonymous with Prophet. There is a prophecy in Hindu scriptures that in the latter days an avatara will appear who will possess the qualities of Krsna and will be his reflection. lt has been conveyed to me that I am that person.

(Tazkira by Mirza Ghulam Ahmed)

:laugh: Ghulam Mirza Krishna

I don't understand what you are saying. please explain.

tell who , what?

As long as you limit yourself to badmouthing Muslims I'd control my urge to reply to idiotic posts. Just don't try to insult our Prophet and the holy scripture.

sure, I am more than happy. you cant call someones prophet a liar. do you think that moahamd who went alon to the mountain and came back saying angel spoke to him and god said that mohamad will be prophet is truth. lol.. think if you want. just like you think ahmadis also think about their prophet. so if their prophet is a liar, what does that make yours.
mohamad made up islam to have an imperial empire , period. he wanted to be famous like jesus, that s why he copied everything from xtianity and juwism.

:) Yes I can call someone liar who is a proven liar who lied about My Faith and tried to hijack it but failed miserably.

If the lies could have accepted then entire World would have been ahmedis.

The truthfulness of Islam is evident from the fact that Islam is spreading and second largest religion in the world.

thirdly We Muslims believe in all Ibrahmic Prophets and respect them. Mirza was NOT a prophet he was a liar who tried to Insult Islam and end up in his own shyt

We have many prophets mentioned in the Quran and hadiths. 25 prophets are mentioned by name in the Quran. Islam commands us to respect each and every prophet. Many of our prophets are jewish like Issac, Jacob, Moses Jesus etc. So are you going to say now that muslims are under jewish hegemony? :omghaha:
:omghaha:Look Shia Muslims also believe Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) is the last prophet of God. They also believe leadership of the ummah should only come from the family of prophet (ahlul bayat). So they also revere the 12 descendants of Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) as 12 Imams (leaders) who also happens to be arabs. They revere the bloodline of prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) as divinely guided leaders while sunnis don't believe so. So it was never about race.

I don't know much about the topic, but did Prophet Mohammed give a reason as to why he was the last messenger?

I know Shia Muslims also believe the Prophet Mohammed was the last prophet, however they call themselves follower of Hazrat Ali and consider him to be the first legitimate successor of Prophet Mohammed's in Caliphate as opposed to Sunnis who consider Abu Bakar as the successor, and in that way Shias created their own identity and today have their own sphere of influence.

What do sub continent Muslims have? They are the puppets in the hands of Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arab, nothing more.

Anyways, I know this topic rubs you guys the wrong way, so I ll stop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom