What's new

A Timeline of Terror of Hamas: 2001 to 2012

Oh , cut the crap please , Saudi is the place where women are stoned to death , there's no judicial system and 3 ****in religious police ideots decide your fate. Saudi is the place where people are beheaded in a public square and people watch them for amusement. Saudi is a place where the super rich sheikhs can do all what they want , drink , drugs etc and the non sheikhs would be executed for such stuff. If Israel's a rogue state ,Saudi is just a wasteland where tribals follow their 5th century beliefs and shame humanity.

Interesting comment coming from people who defecate on streets on 21st century.

...and if we start reviewing the timeline of Israeli terror and occupation of Palestine, the list never ends...

Its only a matter of time they are on the way to their own destruction

Oh , cut the crap please , Saudi is the place where women are stoned to death , there's no judicial system and 3 ****in religious police ideots decide your fate. Saudi is the place where people are beheaded in a public square and people watch them for amusement. Saudi is a place where the super rich sheikhs can do all what they want , drink , drugs etc and the non sheikhs would be executed for such stuff. If Israel's a rogue state ,Saudi is just a wasteland where tribals follow their 5th century beliefs and shame humanity.

Wow an Indian who speaks sense

Its only a matter of time they are on the way to their own destruction

Wow an Indian who speaks sense

Oh you're act of flaunting your hypocrisy is amazing. You would even team up with Indians and Israelis against Saudi Arabia amazing.

Thank you for once again exposing your shameful agenda for all to see.

Oh you're act of flaunting your hypocrisy is amazing. You would even team up with Indians and Israelis against Saudi Arabia amazing.

Thank you for once again exposing your shameful agenda for all to see.

Of course after listening to you I am an ally of anyone who is against the rule of Sauds.

Of course after listening to you I am an ally of anyone who is against the rule of Sauds.

Again thank you. Thank you so much. Oh please continue to show your true form. Perhaps people who have been misguided by you see the true position of where you stand.

Again thank you. Thank you so much. Oh please continue to show your true form. Perhaps people who have been misguided by you see the true position of where you stand.

mate watch more will follow me than you.;)

Hey, some bozo :lol: , millions of pakistanis depend on saudi arabia for bread and butter, and the saudis hate the iranians. While you people maintain amazing relations with them. Keep exposing your hypocrisy , bozo.

i m no arab and i don't hate persians and u r very wrong by saying saudies hate iranians ( they have some issues with iranian shia or persian shia ) but for sunnies in iran they have all the love

TARIQ

i m no arab and i don't hate persians and u r very wrong by saying saudies hate iranians ( they have some issues with iranian shia or persian shia ) but for sunnies in iran they have all the love

TARIQ

Its not a sectarian issue at all. One family Sauds wishes to retain power at any cost and are siding with Israel and America to ensure that Iranian revolution is destroyed and that they themselves are not overthrown by their own Arab population in a similar revolution. That family is a an embarrassment of hedonism in the 21st cent and want to hang on to power for that reason they are playing sectarian card. I an Sunni I have no problems with Shias. Our country President is a Shia. I do not like him cos he is corrupt. Our founder Quaid was a Shia all Pakistanis hold him in high esteem.

Turkey is the nation that Pakistan should have been and Jinnah modeled Pakistan after.

A modern, advanced, secular, nationalist and strong state.

If I wasn't born a Pakistani I wish to have been born as a Turk.

I hate no one, coz all are human.

I just hate superhuman.

@ topic: Israel is a state made by UN resolution like pakistan. Only difference btwn Israel and pakistan is " Israel accepted all jews irrespective of there color and culture, where as pakistan excluded outsiders."

Muslims must respect Israel coz there Strongest nuclear power nation was made on same theory.

if you are questioing Israel you are questioning Pakistan .

I hate no one, coz all are human.

I just hate superhuman.

@ topic: Israel is a state made by UN resolution like pakistan. Only difference btwn Israel and pakistan is " Israel accepted all jews irrespective of there color and culture, where as pakistan excluded outsiders."

Muslims must respect Israel co there Strongest nuclear power was made on same theory.

if you are questioing Israel you are questioning Pakistan .

Actually If I questioning Israel continued occupation of West Bank and Gaza Strip and Golan Heights, then I also question India's continued occupation of Kashmir. And India even brought Israeli experts to teach their forces how to control occupied population.

So If I am questioning Israel I am also questioning India.

Actually If I questioning Israel continued occupation of West Bank and Gaza Strip and Golan Heights, then I also question India's continued occupation of Kashmir. And India even brought Israeli experts to teach their forces how to control occupied population.

So If I am questioning Israel I am also questioning India.

enjoy, as if i care. keep questioning.

What a Fu*ked up world.Israel attacks Palestinians citizens with Air Force,kills women,children,civilians and then call them militants/terrorists.
Hamas launches cheap hand-made rockets in to Israel which barely kills any civilians(You know better how many Israeli citizens have been killed by Hamas) and is being called a terror organization.

As far as i know,Terrorism means killing civilians for political purposes.Israel has stolen their land, suppresses them,kills them and call it fighting terrorists.

Israel has killed citizens much more than Hamas,now if Hamas acts are terror,then i don't know what Israeli aggression is called.

Terrorism is the most abused word in history,world power suck other countries blood,money and lives in the name of fighting terror.btw,i'm not surprised that an Indian started this thread.You fit the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom