What's new

A Timeline of Terror of Hamas: 2001 to 2012

What a Fu*ked up world.Israel attacks Palestinians citizens with Air Force,kills women,children,civilians and then call them militants/terrorists.
Hamas launches cheap hand-made rockets in to Israel which barely kills any civilians(You know better how many Israeli citizens have been killed by Hamas) and is being called a terror organization.

As far as i know,Terrorism means killing civilians for political purposes.Israel has stolen their land, suppresses them,kills them and call it fighting terrorists.

Israel has killed citizens much more than Hamas,now if Hamas acts are terror,then i don't know what Israeli aggression is called.

Terrorism is the most abused word in history,world power suck other countries blood,money and lives in the name of fighting terror.btw,i'm not surprised that an Indian started this thread.You fit the job.
It's confusing for you, clearly, because you are a terrorist sympathizer.

Oh , cut the crap please , Saudi is the place where women are stoned to death , there's no judicial system and 3 ****in religious police ideots decide your fate. Saudi is the place where people are beheaded in a public square and people watch them for amusement. Saudi is a place where the super rich sheikhs can do all what they want , drink , drugs etc and the non sheikhs would be executed for such stuff. If Israel's a rogue state ,Saudi is just a wasteland where tribals follow their 5th century beliefs and shame humanity.

Aren't girls burned to death in India?

Aryan , my response was in reply to that indian , i don't think u r sunni ( and if u r sunni and loving the killing of syrian regime ruled by nusairi kafir ) tells me how ur islamic knowledge is.

i don't take ur words regarding shias since i know much about them.
regarding jinnah we all respect him coz he talked about muslims and not shia

and i don't care about the dictators or royals of our muslim world weather they stay in power or go ( who cares )
and i think iranian mullahs r not better then them either

TARIQ

Why he hates Arabs so much, I don't know. Just ignore him.

He is messed up!

Incidentally, i have a Facebook aquaintance from Leeds, always posting how horny she is on her status and i seriously thought about trying her to meet with Aryan_B.
Maybe some wild sex will soften the poor lad up so he wont be so stiff lol :lol:

He is messed up!

Incidentally, i have a Facebook aquaintance from Leeds, always posting how horny she is on her status and i seriously thought about trying her to meet with Aryan_B.
Maybe some wild sex will soften the poor lad up so he wont be so stiff lol :lol:
Don't frighten the poor lad with sex, Audio... He might stop conversing with us.

Perhaps nobody starts a thread titled "A timeline of Zionist terror" because the entire existence of Zionism is fraught with acts of terrorism, whether accepted or denied, and whether published or concealed.

Perhaps nobody starts a thread titled "A timeline of Zionist terror" because the entire existence of Zionism is fraught with acts of terrorism, whether accepted or denied, and whether published or concealed.

Yep you are right

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom