What's new

A tribute to Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto

That overpopulated, tiny enclave was infested with traitors and surrounded by India on 3 sides. Something was bound to happen sooner of later, and thank God it happened sooner. Of course, independence could've come a bit more gracefully.
india had always projected it bengalis that they are uber oppressed and etc. I wont say there wouldnt have been economic inequalities but it was blown out of props by india and we see that too today, balochistan etc. Why i added above description, just to say that even at that time bangladesh was a burden on west pakistan's economy.however breaking up was not good and the way it went. and i also dont buy the fake 3million genocide and 200000 rape nonsense.
and plz bangladesh separation efforts had started right after 47. Bangalis never realized that their nationalism is not their pride or source of progress rather a ship sinker.
Since 71 ,last 40 years one big fear that looms over indians heads is that what if bangla joins pakistan again. So what they do, they get paid pakistani and non pakistani coloumists , and their own media write that bangladesh has overtaken pakistan in each domain of life and they keep dropping such statements online too.
Whilst the case of fact is bangladesh is suffering. Its emplyment rate is healthy,but highly underpaid. The scary part is that their skilled elite labor is paid below deserving wage.

That overpopulated, tiny enclave was infested with traitors and surrounded by India on 3 sides. Something was bound to happen sooner of later, and thank God it happened sooner. Of course, independence could've come a bit more gracefully.
exactly

Among all the lowlifes who have defiled the presidential palace or prime minister’s secretariat with their presence; Zulfiqar A. Bhutto was definitely the most educated, outspoken and intelligent person. Compare him with the tin-pot soldier-statesmen like Ayub, Zia, Musharraf and semi-literate political leaders like Nawaz, Zardari, Altaf, or Gilani and you will see the difference. He was the only leader who was probably able to peruse Kessinger’s Diplomacy in a couple of reading sessions and could absorb all the information in his mind like a sponge absorbs water. He was the only leader who could do a lot for this country but he had his own nemesis that he failed to overcome, arrogance and demagoguery.
please Ayub was better in every way

Broke Pakistan into two "Dhaka jane walay ki tangain tor dunga".
Messed up economy by his stupid nationalization policies.
Formed notorious killer FSF to subdue his political opponents
He was among one of the worst things ever happened to Pakistan.

i have never met bhutto but the gift like zardari and bilwal he has given us shows me what kinda drama queen he was

Jeay Bhutto
to ye kabar kis kanger ki hai ?:what::what::what:
grave-of-zulfiqar-ali-bhutto-shaheed-in-larkana-pakistan-5115410.jpg

he was no different than tafu bhai.
plenty off convicts from central jail used to assassinate for the part and quietly sneak back in back in the day.
these #$$#%#$^ are no shaheeds , shareefs or anything good & are burning in hell for the oppression they unleashed..

He's a bloated personality, to hell with him and his family, the man made some boneheaded mistakes in his time. And his legacy was soiled by his biggest error; his daughter who firmly established his dynasty by once again screwing over the country, and then thrice again. And most recently in the last government, the worst period in living memory.

Thank you Bhutto, if it weren't so frowned upon to speak ill of the dead, my words would be much worse.

The next time one of you dies, please take your shitty legacy/dynasty to the grave with you.

The 'facts' my friend are all over the place, in the newspapers, books, and finally Pakistan Law Digest. Benazir had two terms to fix the 'facts', followed by another PPP government that complete 5 years, yet 'facts' remained unchanged. Now I'll be grateful to you if you could direct me to THE 'sources' to get THE 'facts'. I am always prepared to revisit my understanding.

Back
Top Bottom