What's new

A tribute to Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto

He did do good things and also brought muslim nations quite close,he was very loved by arab countries, and i lked how he wasnt a gora bootlicker like musharraf or our politicians but he did lot of damages too. And he was power hungry.

The 'facts' my friend are all over the place, in the newspapers, books, and finally Pakistan Law Digest. Benazir had two terms to fix the 'facts', followed by another PPP government that complete 5 years, yet 'facts' remained unchanged. Now I'll be grateful to you if you could direct me to THE 'sources' to get THE 'facts'. I am always prepared to revisit my understanding.

You mentioned Bhutto breaking east Pakistan lets start with that. Where do you get your facts from he wasnt in power he was living in US and was called back to Pakistan after the blunder our military establishment put Pakistan in. Bhutto wasnt telling his troops to rape our east Pakistani sisters or to discriminate east Pakistani soldiers from being officers on hight and shape. He wasnt preventing Fatima Jinnah from taking part in (ballot ellections) to prevent the hate and mistrust that was felt by east Pakistan instead Ayub forced his governer vote. Whatever man you like living in denial its your cup of tea.

If your supporting the legacy of a druink retarded Ayub Khan who lost Kashmir in Tashkent you are truly blind.

He wasnt preventing Fatima Jinnah from taking part in (ballot ellections) to prevent the hate and mistrust that was felt by east Pakistan instead Ayub forced his governer vote.
I can see you need to brush up your knowledge. For the starter, perhaps this is not in your knowledge but against Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah, Bhutto himself was one of the presidential candidate! And perhaps you also do not know that Mr. Bhutto was the architect behind Ayub's infamous Basic Democracies system, which was instrumental in widening the gap between the West and East Pakistani populace.

Are you a Pakistani? if yes, you can perhaps read Urdu. Please go through Shahabnama by Mr. Qudarat ullah Sahab and Ayub Khan, Fauji raj ke pahle das sal by Mr. Altaf Gauhar. We'll continue from there.

1964-11-28-election-candidates-ayub-fjinnah-zab.jpg

Last edited:
@syedali73 How does Bhutto participating in an election AGAINST Ayub imply he was preventing Fatima Jinnah. The fact that you believe Bhutto who had nothing to do with basic democratic crap have any stake in Ayub's decision mechanism to hold office its ridicules to even consider that he would be aiding that drunkard. Say even if you were right then why would he create the constitution of Pakistan 1973 he should kept the basic democratic crap, in the end Ayub said that Pakistan will never have a constitution....

Other than this obvious thing you missed you should know that Fatima Jinnah and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto were on the same page Fatima even approached ZAB to become leader of its opposition party.

Who broke East Pakistan it wasn’t Bhutto that’s clear he wasn’t preventing Fatima and the founding leaders of Pakistan Muslim League. The sad legacy of this country that this dictator took her Brothers party name and forced her away from its use. Why would you support him you haven’t given me any other reason to why you hasten to blame ZAB for what happened in East Pakistan. Didn’t the leaders of the Muslim League come down to west Pakistan in a final attempt to safe the unity why would you mark Bhutto, I clearly remember that people weren’t chanting against Bhutto but against "Ayub Kutta!!!" on the streets.

Sadly if your hatred has consumed against the first elected PM of Pakistan who gave so much in so little time that he had is beyond me you live in a democratic country that is a nuclear power in the region has the best relations with China a neighbour that Bhutto strengthened in its friendship. Its just odd to have so much blame on Bhutto in the end your Faujistan didnt work it failed and no one wants another Faujistan only bad has come.

Last edited:
@syedali73 How does Bhutto participating in an election AGAINST Ayub imply he was preventing Fatima Jinnah. The fact that you believe Bhutto who had nothing to do with basic democratic crap have any stake in Ayub's decision mechanism to hold office its ridicules to even consider that he would be aiding that drunkard. Say even if you were right then why would he create the constitution of Pakistan 1973 he should kept the basic democratic crap, in the end Ayub said that Pakistan will never have a constitution....

Other than this obvious thing you missed you should know that Fatima Jinnah and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto were on the same page Fatima even approached ZAB to become leader of its opposition party.

Who broke East Pakistan it wasn’t Bhutto that’s clear he wasn’t preventing Fatima and the founding leaders of Pakistan Muslim League. The sad legacy of this country that this dictator took her Brothers party name and forced her away from its use. Why would you support him you haven’t given me any other reason to why you hasten to blame ZAB for what happened in East Pakistan. Didn’t the leaders of the Muslim League come down to west Pakistan in a final attempt to safe the unity why would you mark Bhutto, I clearly remember that people weren’t chanting against Bhutto but against "Ayub Kutta!!!" on the streets.

Sadly if your hatred has consumed against the first elected PM of Pakistan who gave so much in so little time that he had is beyond me you live in a democratic country that is a nuclear power in the region has the best relations with China a neighbour that Bhutto strengthened in its friendship. Its just odd to have so much blame on Bhutto in the end your Faujistan didnt work it failed and no one wants another Faujistan only bad has come.
I dont know which history books you read. My understanding is based on what I have read and not based on my hatred towards an individual. With that far apart in our understanding of events, I dont see we could continue. Lets agree to disagree. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom