What's new

Abbottabad Operation MUST Be Reinvestigated & Pakistani Accomplices Brought To Book

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This program should be watched in full for all interested.

I have written here, continuously since 2011, there are many aspects of OBL operations which stinks from Pakistan's security point of view.

Sadly, Pakistan is a country where there is no responsibility and accountability. Lack of these two essential requirements, it has open up Pakistan for constant attacks. Every country, even little country like UAE thinks that Pakistan is a walkover.

If anything , Pakistanis themselves are to be blamed.

In the video Kasana raises some valid questions, why these things are not investigated properly.
He points fingers firmly in the direction of General Kiyani and stated that why the extension was offered and accepted, there must be some quid pro quo involved.

I hope people started to take these things seriously and start reflecting on what had happened in last two decades with Pakistan. Unless we do it and open up to the ideas of having responsibility and accountability in their system, Pakistan would keep facing the threats and problem, which present it existential threats.

Threats which started with NRO negotiated and implemented by General Kiyani have not disappeared entirely.
The one party (read parties) are very unhappy that how Pakistani establishment change tacks and let Imran Khan become PM of Pakistan. Thus the current movement. No holds bar agitation with open proclamation that they are open to discussions/negotiations with the Establishment if they get rid of Imran Khan and let them rule over Pakistan again.
The agenda is still unfinished , because Pakistan is still standing. I hope people understand it in black and white, what is at stake.

I have written here, continuously since 2011, there are many aspects of OBL operations which stinks from Pakistan's security point of view.

Sadly, Pakistan is a country where there is no responsibility and accountability. Lack of these two essential requirements, it has open up Pakistan for constant attacks. Every country, even little country like UAE thinks that Pakistan is a walkover.

In the video Kasana raises some valid questions, why these things are not investigated properly.
He points fingers firmly in the direction of General Kiyani and stated that why the extension was offered and accepted, there must be some quid pro quo involved.

I hope people started to take these things seriously and start reflecting on what had happened in last two decades with Pakistan. Unless we do it and open up to the ideas of having responsibility and accountability in their system, Pakistan would keep facing the threats and problem, which present it existential threats.

Threats which started with NRO negotiated and implemented by General Kiyani have not disappeared entirely.
The one party (read parties) are very unhappy that how Pakistani establishment change tacks and let Imran Khan become PM of Pakistan. Thus the current movement. No holds bar agitation with open proclamation that they are open to discussions/negotiations with the Establishment if they get rid of Imran Khan and let them rule over Pakistan again.
The agenda is still unfinished , because Pakistan is still standing. I hope people understand it in black and white, what is at stake.

After Musharraf you should thank Kiyani was there. I know Mr Kasana he is uncle (Mamo) of my childhood friend. But he is dead wrong here. Kiyani was the one who changed the game of Army. From training, and equipment, and boosting morale Kiyani changed the game of Pakistan Army for good. Intelligence failure happens. Nobody in their right mind would have thought that Osama would choose a city that too Abotabad to hide in plain sight. Plus in 2011 you lacked coverage of your western borders.

After Musharraf you should thank Kiyani was there. I know Mr Kasana he is uncle (Mamo) of my childhood friend. But he is dead wrong here. Kiyani was the one who changed the game of Army. From training, and equipment, and boosting morale Kiyani changed the game of Pakistan Army for good. Intelligence failure happens. Nobody in their right mind would have thought that Osama would choose a city that too Abotabad to hide in plain sight. Plus in 2011 you lacked coverage of your western borders.

Well, brother, I will just say your point of view is appreciated.
I think you have to start looking at things with different angle.

There was an interview PAF Air Chief Marshal at the time. Find it if you can on the youtube, listen to it; you will realise a lot was wrong. It certainly had nothing to do with the coverage.

Secondly, listen to what Brig said. The route taken by the helicopters, secondly, he also mentioned refuelling.

Plus you may know that two noisy Chinooks landed at Kala Dacca. The whole area was awaken from their noises. But Pakistan Army was asleep!!

Thirdly, I have mentioned it here before, the weight carrying capacity of the Choppers used does not allow the seals from the "destroyed" helicopter to aboard one remaining helicopter.

Listen to the neighbours interviews to the anchor Fareeha Idris.
Whole thing would become apparent to you.

There is noway in the world PA didn't have prior knowledge of the incident. Period.

Kiyani has lot to answer for without shadow of a doubt, not just Abbotabad. You didn't hear Justice Iqbal's remarks relayed by the two!!

Secondly, the biggest problem of all was the NRO to PPP and PMLN, Kiyani was responsible for it.
Pakistan was purposefully destroyed without shadow of a doubt.
The looters want more of their share in the dead body of Pakistan. They are demanding they should be allowed back, or they will create mayhem in Pakistan.

i don't believe anything coming from US president on a photo op to kill a dead person, there i said it

what were we doing? well our airpsace was already being used so having few helis coming should not raise red flags but what happened after wards with the "crash" and the response time raises eyebrows

i don't believe anything coming from US president on a photo op to kill a dead person, there i said it

what were we doing? well our airpsace was already being used so having few helis coming should not raise red flags but what happened after wards with the "crash" and the response time raises eyebrows
It looks like very much a case of where the US government and military out bested the Pakistani military that night....

Its always been a tug of war between ISI and the Army Chiefs, u can see retired ISI heavy wieghts like Gen Gul openly criticizing Army Chiefs like Musharaf. All the positives about the security paradigm of Pakistan stem from the ISI when they are given a free hand like when Pakistan was 99% stabalized under Raheel Shareef, he did not tie the hands of the agency like Bajwa has been attempting to do. Since Raheel left and Bajwa came in much of the ground we gained has been lost. All of corruption drive has been destroyed and tarnished, Judiciary has been once again become a festering ground for anti state judges. Waziristan has been allowed to descend into the narrative of PTM and everyone knows the situation in Balochistan. Seriously i cannot wait for this imbecile Bajwa to leave. He has not been letting the agency do its work freely, the Karachi incident and Bajwa throwing ISI officers under the bus was enough for someone with a keen eye to notice the tug of war between the ISI and Bajwa.

bhai jo pehle commission ki report hai, woh tou parh lo... it's still not public yet. Phir re-investigation ki baat kerna.

Really don't think anyone would buy your argument regarding Gen Kayani. His tenure was the worst ever for Pakistan. Few worth mentioning are:
One of the main architect of NRO to Zardari
OBL debacle Demoralization for Armed forces (National and international humiliation + Loss of public trust on Armed forces)
Reluctance to conduct operations in FATA
Failure to prevent daily bombings and major attacks on military bases
His Brother Kamran Kyani NAB cases
and most importantly Ramon Davis Fiasco.

After Yahya Khan, kiyani tenure was the worst time period for Pakistan.

It looks like very much a case of where the US government and military out bested the Pakistani military that night....
'outbested'? The question of 'who is the moron who approved the harboring of this terrorist to start with' seems to be missing you completely. If they had not done that you wouldn't have had to face the embarassing consequences.

1 kayani
2 dg isi
3 zardari
4 rehman malik
Rehman Malik or Zardari ko kon poochta hai sadhay bhai?

Back
Top Bottom