What's new

Pakistani youth and Israel : Palestine issue

as said before, I don't blame you for your foolishness. It is ingrained in you ever since your ancestor succumbed, But if you want you can do something about your frustrations by developing some original thinking and some fortitude.

Not much to disagree there but take your 3rd para - what part of that was unknowable to Hamas before they launched on this idiocy?

But why would we leave a belief in the one true God and Islam that's gives us faith, values and culture and start worshipping idols, animals lingams and your goofy superstitions because our ancestors were jahils and did the same?

But why would we leave a belief in the one true God and Islam that's gives us faith, values and culture and start worshipping idols, animals lingams and your goofy superstitions because our ancestors were jahils and did the same?
now you are just going around in a loop. See why I told you such good stuff is beyond you?
You are weak because your ancestors handed you that weakness

Youth and bravado is not a rare combination. Among Pakistani youth bravado historically has been both a trait and palliative.
Youth and Islam, especially what Islam constitutes, is however a rare combination. Among Pakistani youth, Islamic misconception is and has been a false purpose and gap filler.

These two factors lead to many Pakistanis supporting Hamas terrorism as just revenge against Israel. In doing so they do major injustice to themselves, to Pakistan and to Islam.

- to themselves because identifying with terrorism always leads to self destruction as your prior generation found out 1st hand
- to Pakistan because even as KSA and UAE are reconciling with Israel, this nation of bravadista Pakistanis loses yet another development partner that it needs sorely
- to Islam because you further intensify and perpetuate the image of a religion in turmoil, of violent methods and extremism

Is it that difficult to understand the difference in interests between Hamas and Palestine?

For decades the Pak army has been goading your parent/grandparent generations with the false threat of India, America, Hindus etc. Now you realize they did that mostly to ensure their own well being.

Hamas is doing exactly the same, on steroid. So that they don't become irrelevant they attack Israel and let the Palestinian people face disaster and destruction at the Israeli hand.

The cause of the Palestine land is not advanced one iota by this Hamas action. In fact it only further justifies in the Israeli mind that continued reduction of Palestinian space and rights is ok because it is punishment to terrorism.

If this is not clear to any Pakistani youth or kids, it is up to the Pakistani parent to explain to them. Otherwise they will become yet another wasted generation

This curry nigga is sniffing some really high stuff.

now you are just going around in a loop. See why I told you such good stuff is beyond you?
You are weak because your ancestors handed you that weakness

😂😂😂😂😂 that's because you sound retarded

Your not giving me any good reason why should hundreds of millions of Muslims across South Asia would abandon God and Islam for your lingam worship, or goofy idols and weird abhorrent superstitions

YOU LITERALLY MAKE NO SENSE

you're already quite ignorable being a wannabe dalit, don't try too hard

You are a complete joke. Indian retard is now going to tell millions how they should think.

In case you didn't notice, you guys aren't taken seriously on PDF.

😂😂😂😂😂 that's because you sound retarded

Your not giving me any good reason why should hundreds of millions of Muslims across South Asia would abandon God and Islam for your lingam worship, or goofy idols and weird abhorrent superstitions

YOU LITERALLY MAKE NO SENSE
and I keep telling you it is not possible to recharge a complete dead neutered battery, You just don't have it in you for me to spark that wisdom back. May be next birth will be better for you - start doing some good deeds

You are a complete joke. Indian retard is now going to tell millions how they should think.

In case you didn't notice, you guys aren't taken seriously on PDF.
and being taken seriously in pdf is what matters to you? see I told you - you try too hard but low is low

and I keep telling you it is not possible to recharge a complete dead neutered battery, You just don't have it in you for me to spark that wisdom back. May be next birth will be better for you - start doing some good deeds

and being taken seriously in pdf is what matters to you? see I told you - you try too hard but low is low

Shut up Hindu bastard.

What a joke.

Palestinians ask for help with their tearful eyes. Do not post from your rear end hypocrite.

You're being hypocritical. While your tyrannical regime persecutes your own people and terrorizes them under their dictatorship, what right do they have to talk about Palestinian rights, when their people have none!

The right thing for Iranian people to do is embrace Arab, Israeli and American support and fight for their freedom. The end of the Iranian and Saudi regimes will be the start of regional and global peace.

but you never had liberalism - mullahs have had maximum influence. Starting from changing the country's name, to barbaric blasphemy laws to idiotic changes to education such as making that biology professor apologize for teaching science.

you had and have a sham definition of nationalism too. ask a cross section of non-punjabis.

materialism has always taken a back seat to mullacracy but with a twist. the establishment crooks uses islam and the mullahs used establishment in a dirty cabal that the majority of population didn't have a problem with until recently when chickens came to roost.

So turns out you are in the hole you are in was dug with a heaping helpin of fraudulent generals preaching bravado and fraudulent mullahs preaching falsehood and teh fraudulent public wanting to believe in their non existent greatness

you people need to get real.
If we were so Islamic why do we allow women to wear exposing clothes in malls and our cities, if we are so Islamic where is Sharia that states cut the hands of corrupt? Where are the public hangings of rapists? Were is the urge to unite Muslims under our flag instead of nationalism? Were is our quest to be fully independent not second fiddle to USA and west? We are not at All Islamic as proper Islamic systems cant not be allowed to exist in a Muslim nation as it will destroy western dominance and once again have chants of Islamic armies put terror into hearts of their armies instead of them facing some malita.

This curry nigga is sniffing some really high stuff.
You can tell he had a serving of the spiciest gobar vindaloo curry on that side of the Western hemipshere before he made that post.

If we were so Islamic why do we allow women to wear exposing clothes in malls and our cities, if we are so Islamic where is Sharia that states cut the hands of corrupt? Where are the public hangings of rapists? Were is the urge to unite Muslims under our flag instead of nationalism? Were is our quest to be fully independent not second fiddle to USA and west? We are not at All Islamic as proper Islamic systems cant not be allowed to exist in a Muslim nation as it will destroy western dominance and once again have chants of Islamic armies put terror into hearts of their armies instead of them facing some malita.

sections of you are - in my estimation, a non-trivial portion.
but a majoriity of you are not fundamentalist radicals, probably a degree of moderation passed on through the IIndian pedigree.
so the radical fundamentalists have not held full sway.

the insidious thing about your fundamentalists though is that they worked in cahoots with the military leaders and the two used each other. the public were and are gullible and swallowed their made up existential threats posed by Hindus, India, Israel, Jews, Americans (when they don't donate), even KSA and Iran (whenever they don't subscribe or donate).

Yeah, so you guys are not islamic in the full sense. just national frauds ruling gullible people

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom