What's new

Abdali : a hero or villian for Pakistani punjabis?

Lol There is one Pakistani punjabi poet still alive who is bigger then anyone Indian punjabi could ever produce. SM Sadiq, he have wrote 35.000 songs. Hundreds of his songs have been copied by bollywood singers. See poetry run in our blood. He wrote this for Nusrat when he was 15 years old.

Pakistan fankaran di dharti eh

see we didn't even knew who this sadiq was and what he wrote.. these kind of poets are succesfull only in paksitan because your standards are prtty low.. indian music channels are popular in Pakistan and not vice versa..other than nusrat you produced none good singers either. what if we claim nusrat was from Jalandhar indian Punjab.

Lol There is one Pakistani punjabi poet still alive who is bigger then anyone Indian punjabi could ever produce. SM Sadiq, he have wrote 35.000 songs. Hundreds of his songs have been copied by bollywood singers. See poetry run in our blood. He wrote this for Nusrat when he was 15 years old.

Pakistan per capita $1600 India $1300 by this june. Stop trying way to hard, lies can be exposed easly.
GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table
Pakistan is less according to the World Bank.

Most of Paistan's economy , specially in the rural areas , is un documented
poverty in Pakistan is not as starck and shocking as it is in india
That's an excuse and regardless of whether it's "shocking" or not, the fact remains that India has a higher GDP per capita.

Yes as i said only thing India beat Pak is human resource. Now you are trying way to hard to be punjabi. Sharma if wrote in hindi poetry then i can imagine how shitty it will be. Im pretty damn sure that if he wrote it for bollywood then it must have been in urdu. Bollywood doesnt take kachra.

7 times more population ofcourse its only natural for India to be ahead. But not on things which matter, like people starving. India hunger is comparable central africa as of 2013 report. India will always remain behind Pakistan when it comes to poverty.

Slums is another thing Indians specialize, you see big populations has advantages and disadvantages. Enjoy your advantages while average Indian shit in open and die in gutter.

well NN,i am not bothered.

You can live in our own dreamland,i find indian students everywhere they go have none to envy.

They are the top of the crop and they do extremely well,they get so much respect.

Chinese/Israelis are the only equals we have in this world.

You lot can dream n dream and do just that.

You really live in a dreamland,nor do u deserve piyush mishra's poetry.

I am frankly not bothered,u might be a punjabi but u dont shit about this side of the border.

I have seen so much of Haryana/Punjab that u ll ever do,i even have family married to punjabis.

Pakistan per capita $1600 India $1300 by this june. Stop trying way to hard, lies can be exposed easly.

I like most of nusrat saab's qawwalis and they are necssary for pak wahhabis to get out of their mazhabi nasha,.

But we are way ahead,liberated by our rishis & gurus,we are so far ahead and will continue to be.

Nuri Natt, our side of Punjab also produced good poets like Shiv Kumar Batalvi, Amrita Preetam, Surjit Patar. If west Punjab produces good Punjabi poets, I as a Punjabi will feel proud of them and think of them as our own. Anyone who promotes our language is respect worthy and praiseworthy. No doubt Pak Punjab has good singers and poets. I hope they carry on the literary legacy of Bulleh Shah, Waris Shah, Sultan Bahu to new heights.

Nuri Natt, our side of Punjab also produced good poets like Shiv Kumar Batalvi, Amrita Preetam, Surjit Patar. If west Punjab produces good Punjabi poets, I as a Punjabi will feel proud of them and think of them as our own. Anyone who promotes our language is respect worthy and praiseworthy. No doubt Pak Punjab has good singers and poets. I hope they carry on the literary legacy of Bulleh Shah, Waris Shah, Sultan Bahu to new heights.

Bro Amrita, Gujrawala Pakistan

Shiv Kumar again Pak punjab

Anyway i was talking about current alive poet.

But you know what i don't care actually, for me they are punjabis. Its only jatt+gutts bs i was responding to in similar way. Lol

well NN,i am not bothered.

You can live in our own dreamland,i find indian students everywhere they go have none to envy.

They are the top of the crop and they do extremely well,they get so much respect.

Chinese/Israelis are the only equals we have in this world.

You lot can dream n dream and do just that.

You really live in a dreamland,nor do u deserve piyush mishra's poetry.

I am frankly not bothered,u might be a punjabi but u dont shit about this side of the border.

I have seen so much of Haryana/Punjab that u ll ever do,i even have family married to punjabis.

I like most of nusrat saab's qawwalis and they are necssary for pak wahhabis to get out of their mazhabi nasha,.

But we are way ahead,liberated by our rishis & gurus,we are so far ahead and will continue to be.

You are just wannabe punjabi tamil brahmin. You are not ahead of anything actually and never will be. And we know why you married punjabi guy. I hope indian punjabis stop aborting girls and importing completly stangers from thousand miles away to ruin punjabi culture. Stop bragging about students in foreign countries. As i said 7 times populations has its advantages.

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table
Pakistan is less according to the World Bank.

I was using latest figures not outdated WB ones. Indian economy and rupee has tanked which mean India nominal gdp in $ also alot lower.

Last edited:
Identity crisis. Praising invaders.
Maybe you see them as invaders we see them as either forefathers (for those Indians crying invaders to Arabs, Iranis, Turks, Moghuls and whoever came and integrated into the land), ancestors, some did something worthy of "praise" or as I put it acknowledgement....

Now if you want to say praising invaders...that is pure ignorance talking!

Pakistanis should be praising local heroes like Dulla Bhatti.
Man you people really have a problem acknowledge anyone that isnt Indian?! :rofl: that is sad and ignorant!

Wonder why you use inventions of the goray then? Go invent something to replace the telephone, internet, satellite, airplanes, cars and so on! All those are non-Indian inventions (no dont tell me now Indian companies also do this and that...I am talking about the origins)!

Bro Amrita, Gujrawala Pakistan

Shiv Kumar again Pak punjab

Anyway i was talking about current alive poet.

But you know what i don't care actually, for me they are punjabis. Its only jatt+gutts bs i was responding to in similar way. Lol

You are just wannabe punjabi tamil brahmin. You are not ahead of anything actually and never will be. And we know why you married punjabi guy. I hope indian punjabis stop aborting girls and importing completly stangers from thousand miles away to ruin punjabi culture.

I was using latest figures not outdated WB ones. Indian economy and rupee has tanked which mean India nominal gdp in $ also alot lower.

I have not married a punjabi,my cousin married a punjabi girl.

@JnG,in logon ko zinda kyun choda? parhe likhe to bohot zyada hi kharaab?

Maybe you see them as invaders we see them as either forefathers (for those Indians crying invaders to Arabs, Iranis, Turks, Moghuls and whoever came and integrated into the land), ancestors, some did something worthy of "praise" or as I put it acknowledgement....

Now if you want to say praising invaders...that is pure ignorance talking!

Man you people really have a problem acknowledge anyone that isnt Indian?! :rofl: that is sad and ignorant!

Wonder why you use inventions of the goray then? Go invent something to replace the telephone, internet, satellite, airplanes, cars and so on! All those are non-Indian inventions (no dont tell me now Indian companies also do this and that...I am talking about the origins)!
What the f*** are you talking about? I said something about local heroes and you are talking about the inventions of white people!? How was I not acknowledging non-Indians? Go to a more simple forum instead and go live in imaginary land where these people are your forefathers.

I have not married a punjabi,my cousin married a punjabi girl.

@JnG,in logon ko zinda kyun choda? parhe likhe to bohot zyada hi kharaab?

And we the know reason she married punjabi and your constant punjabi wannabe personality. Now you hate even your own South Indian brethen who don't speak hindi.

I hope this abortion culture is abolished and punjabis regain their culture. Bhaiyas and South Indians will ruin punjab. Punjabi culture is not anything like bihar or tamil nadu.

And we the know reason she married punjabi and your constant punjabi wannabe personality. Now you hate even your own South Indian brethen who don't speak hindi.

I hope this abortion culture is abolished and punjabis regain their culture. Bhaiyas and South Indians will ruin punjab. Punjabi culture is not anything like bihar or tamil nadu.

its nothing like Pakistani Punjabi culture either.. we don't wear burkas and speak Urdu in Punjab neither in cities or village.

its nothing like Pakistani Punjabi culture either.. we don't wear burkas and speak Urdu in Punjab neither in cities or village.

Well neither we are drug addicts like 74% of Indian punjabis, hey being drug addict must be part of punjabi culture right? Or aborting girls so biharan and tamils like bull can be imported? Because not enough punjabi girls left, yep that is also part of punjabi culture right?

At least our villages are not invaded by bhaiayas, and we speak pure punjabi. Same punjabi in which poetry is written by great punjabi poets of yestarday.

Pakistani Punjabi are the only people in world who dispise their own language and are very proud of speaking in urdu and even stop their kids to speak in their mother tounge. for about 60 million or so Pakistani Punjabi speakers there ist a single Punjabi newspaper.. Punjabi is not taught in schools. this is serious issue of low self esteem. then they try to compare themselves to us. we are exact opposite of them.

Well neither we are drug addicts like 74% of Indian punjabis, hey being drug addict must be part of punjabi culture right? Or aborting girls so biharan and tamils like bull can be imported? Because not enough punjabi girls left, yep that is also part of punjabi culture right?

At least our villages are not invaded by bhaiayas, and we speak pure punjabi. Same punjabi in which poetry is written by great punjabi poets of yestarday.

don't you think 74% is a bit too much to believe ... and regarding people of other states coming to Punjab. thas because Punjabi labour rate is very high. people from poor states come to get livelihood and leave. urdufied Punjabi is not pure Punjabi.. get it in your thick skull.. there aint a 1 Pakistani I met who spoke pure Punjabi.

Back
Top Bottom