What's new

Abu Zolfiqar has passed away. RIP

Thank you so much for all the love you all have shown. I registered for an account just to thank you all. Ali is a proud Pakistani. Even though he was here in the US, trust me, his heart is with you. I am his girlfriend. Until Jannah do we meet again, IA.

Please accept all our deepest condolences again.

It is with profound sadness that I just learnt about Abu Zolfiqar's sad and untimely demise. Although we did not agree on some topics, he always had a very decent approach to counter any points brought up. Spoke a lot about the man. He will be missed.
May he rest in peace.

Inna Lillah wa Inna Ilaihi rajioon. May Allah grant you the highest of places in Jannah, brother.

This is almost unbelievable. This guy was one of my all time favourite posters!

Rest In Peace sir.

Just because I do not post anymore does not mean I do not read.

I always enjoyed reading your insights.

You were a true patriot.

Rest In Peace Sir.. when i first started reading on this forum i became a fan of you.. your insight and way of talking was fabulous.. i learn many things from you.. you were one of the best Moderator and a patriotic Pakistani.. a classic Poster in this forum.. i was extremely sad when i came to know about your unfortunate accident.. i was unable to visit the forum in those days.. i just wish for your better place in Jannah... RIP. We miss you.. :(

Last edited:
R.I.P ..
Btw how did u guys know he's dead ?
He was a gentleman. A very good friend of mine as I used to have conversation with him from time to time for 10 or so years.

The news is confirmed by more senior members than me and there is no second opinion on it

You might know about me one day if god forbid something goes wrong as many members have been in contact with me outside PDF as well

He was a gentleman. A very good friend of mine as I used to have conversation with him from time to time for 10 or so years.

The news is confirmed by more senior members than me and there is no second opinion on it

You might know about me one day if god forbid something goes wrong as many members have been in contact with me outside PDF as well

I see : (
What was his age ?

There is a news report as well
Please give me link .

I came back to this forum after couple of years ... hearing this news definitely made me sad ...just shocking ...

RIP brother !!!
Good to see you Mani after several years

(though I had a glance on your profile yesterday and you at least once did log-in back in Feb or March 2017)

Back
Top Bottom