What's new

Adnan Sami told to leave India

As far as I know more than 90% of Indians say India is as much for Hindus as for Muslim,Sikhs and Christians. Most of us take pride in the secular characteristic of country.

As on the other 10%, they are mature and free to express their opinion.

4% of Indians here say Hindus as for Muslim,Sikhs and Christians. The rest have stated their hatred so far. If it's that bad on the internet I can't imagine how bad it will be in real life.

first it will be Adnan Sami and other Pakistani artists, then they will be against North Indians..only Nana Patekar will remain in Bollywood :D

4% of Indians here say Hindus as for Muslim,Sikhs and Christians. The rest have stated their hatred so far. If it's that bad on the internet I can't imagine how bad it will be in real life.

Where do you get your stats from?

The inescable fact is that online here Indian Muslims get caught in the crossfire between Indians and Pakistanis. Because you call us all Hindus, and we react to you (more justifiably) as Muslims.

Except you, I don't think there is a single non-Muslim Pakistani here. While there are tons of non-Hindu Indians here.

So, you are making up imaginary stats. :girl_wacko:

The inescable fact is that online here Indian Muslims get caught in the crossfire between Indians and Pakistanis. Because you call us all Hindus, and we react to you (more justifiably) as Muslims.

Except you, I don't think there is a single non-Muslim Pakistani here. While there are tons of non-Hindu Indians here.
she is a muslim

Weren't you also trying to get an overseas corespondent's position in New Delhi some time ago? For which you visited India for interviews?

How did those go?

bwahahhahaha NO i dint visit india for that.

I visited India on a routine foreign journalists' exchange .

and for your information foreign correspondents are like envoys who dont go for personal choice but on behalf of organisations.

Again you are mistaken to say they have a lot of support...anyway you seem to be convinced about SRK....This is what SRK had to say about it...

news.oneindia.in/2013/01/30/shahrukh-khan-slams-pakistan-rehman-malik-over-security-1139585.html

Pal I can post links like these Shahrukh Khan's house in Mumbai attacked - News Oneindia also but I spoke of shahrukh khan to make a point about about stupid pakistanis like adnan,veena,sarah,etc. Speaking of stupid pakistanis Rehman malik is one of the stupidest of em all. He looks like a beat up super mario.

bwahahhahaha NO i dint visit india for that.

I visited India on a routine foreign journalists' exchange .

and for your information foreign correspondents are like envoys who dont go for personal choice but on behalf of organisations.

Did you like India? Did you feel like settling down in India? Did you find it liberating to be able to walk on the streets without fear of a human bomb or a group of AK wielding psychos spraying bullets into the crowd? Not having to cover your head and face and still have people pass you by with a who-gives-a-****? Putting the switch on and having the lights and fan actually coming on?

Man one non-Muslim in a forum full of Pakistanis. Don't your Hindus, and Christians, and Sikhs get to go to school or have Internet?

Attacking Sharukh khan is related to vote bank politics , There are lot of muslims in Bollywood and pakistan.

Pal I can post links like these Shahrukh Khan's house in Mumbai attacked - News Oneindia also but I spoke of shahrukh khan to make a point about about stupid pakistanis like adnan,veena,sarah,etc. Speaking of stupid pakistanis Rehman malik is one of the stupidest of em all. He looks like a beat up super mario.

I am a Pro-muslim and Non muslim pakistani and I agree with you about the crossfire but unfortunately we have more Islamaphobes here than Hinduphobes. Don't get me wrong I took a stand against Hinduphobes as well. My stats are from here Btw.

So you're not ? :cray:

Aww!

Back
Top Bottom