What's new

Adnan Sami told to leave India

Attacking Sharukh khan is related to vote bank politics , There are lot of muslims in Bollywood and pakistan.

Buddy I was talking about SRK to make a point about stupid pakistanis. Where did muslims and bollywood come in from?

unfortunately we have more Islamaphobes here than Hinduphobes.

That's simply because there are more Indians than Pakistanis here.

A Hinduphobe Pakistani is different to an Islamophobe Indian.

Because the Indian in real life (away from this forum) more likely than not has real life Muslim friends and acquaintances. And would never be caught dead saying what he says here.

What's your excuse?

What to look around how LOLywood got failed while Bollywood prospered.

What to look around how LOLywood got failed while Bollywood prospered.

Why gives a sh*t about lolywood? This ain't a competition dude.

Well yeh sure! We all love to settle in India. Just give us all a visa and see what happens to India.
Ma kasam puri bharas nikalu ga ek ek say.

HUA HAHAHAHA HUA HAHAHAHAH!

:cheesy::taz::chilli::devil:

Tughey maa qasam pehlay hee wo kacha na kha gaey to bolin……:pissed:

That's simply because there are more Indians than Pakistanis here.

A Hinduphobe Pakistani is different to an Islamophobe Indian.

Because the Indian in real life (away from this forum) more likely than not has real life Muslim friends and acquaintances. And would never be caught dead saying what he says here.

What's your excuse?

Excuse for what?

For being Hinduphobes.

I ain't no damn Hinduphobe man:pissed:! I wished some Indians Happy desara here and my friends as well yesterday.Plus Like I said I took stand against hinduphobes here who were talking about hinduism in a bad way. I don't know who is spreading this rumor about me being a hinduphobe but that person needs to address me.

day dreaming of Indian extremists and a misconception so correct NOT most of Pakistanis but most of actors.

if there was no film industry no Pakistani artists would even liked to spit on India :)))

The problem with you PDF guys is that you think PDF is the world. I don't blame you for that. There is much much larger world outside PDF.

For any common Pakistani food, shelter, his family well being, his children education, and his family security are thousands and thousands time important than Kashmir or for that matter enmity with India.

I ain't no damn Hinduphobe man:pissed:! I wished some Indians Happy desara here and my friends as well yesterday.Plus Like I said I took stand against hinduphobes here who were talking about hinduism in a bad way. I don't know who is spreading this rumor about me being a hinduphobe but that person needs to address me.

Sorry for the confusion. Did not mean you specifically. Pakistanis in general here. There are quite a few neutral non-religious types as well who would give us grief on national/security issues (and the standard Kashmir whinge), but not with a religious tinge.

He was loved. Then again that's not my business. I stated him because I was trying to make a point. Him being hated or loved is not my business. ;)

But then it was your business to speak about the backlash and saying that indians hate him and want him outta India...

Well...Atleast stand to what you have opined in the first place...

bwahahhahaha NO i dint visit india for that.

I visited India on a routine foreign journalists' exchange .

and for your information foreign correspondents are like envoys who dont go for personal choice but on behalf of organisations.

Btw do tell us how different was it from what you see in PDF ;)????

OT : Who the hell is MNS to call him to office and ask him to leave????? Does mumbai run by MNS? Height of stupidity

Given a chance most Pakistanis would like to settle in India. Whom are you fooling guys.:coffee:

Joke of the year? or joke of the century? hmmmm...
1382316_424409794329948_1838657945_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom