What's new

Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft [AMCA] Development | Updates & Discussions.

the engine is the most important part of a stealth plane ?
thats a reach.
Though India has no chance of making a proper stealth plane in the next 10 years , i mean American proven stealth , not Russian or Chinese stealth. Even the Europeans with their expertise in engines have no stealth plane.
Yes it is, go and speak to designers, the firms behind the world’s advanced jets and they will tell you the same.

By 2025 is ambitious to say the least

It is planned to fly first time in 2025. May vome in operation by 2028 to 2030.

Sixth Gen, AI.... Really??
That too in 2025....Really???
And that too by India.... Really????

Smelling what now? Must be good sh*t...?

Some sixth gen features such as AI, auto mid air refueling, swarm drone control, laser etc.

India won't be able to make a fifth gen fighter for at least another 20years. That would put them more than 30years behind China at least.

China has a great privilege of calling even J20 a fifth generation planes and calling it a F22 killer. It is a different matter that inspite of hsving 5th generation fighter, China imports 4th generation Su 35. China will always be ahead of every country. Chinese copy of BMW scorred 0/5 star safety rating yet China can call it better than BMW etc. Many of the world's top companies has Indian CEOs while non of non Chinese company has any top Chinese CEO yet they can say that they are ahead of Indians in education. I bow down to this Chinese privilege of being always ahead.

The AMCA seems more similar to Lockheed Martin’s F-35 jet than to Russia’s Su-57 jet or China’s J-20 jet,

AMCA will be as good as F22 and F35 in stealth but will be much better in aerodynamics. It is a great blending of stealth and aerodynamics. F 35 has poor aerodynamics.

AMCA will be as good as F22 and F35 in stealth but will be much better in aerodynamics. It is a great blending of stealth and aerodynamics. F 35 has poor aerodynamics.

I don't usually participate in military equipment threads but I will do here. Since India ( Modi government ) will not bring Russian stealth aircraft and India cannot produce one locally by 2025 the best hope for India will be to have the mainly British aircraft, Tempest, to be manufactured in India :
On 8 February 2019, it was reported that the MoD and BAE Systems planned to approach the Indian MoD and Air Force regarding collaboration for the design and manufacture of the Tempest.[16] Further talks were planned at Aero India 2021.

The Tempest will have no screens and almost no physical controls inside the cockpit at all. All display and almost all control will be through the Augmented Reality helmet :

Last edited:
I don't usually participate in military equipment threads but I will do here. Since India ( Modi government ) will not bring Russian stealth aircraft and India cannot produce one locally by 2025 the best hope for India will be to have the mainly British aircraft, Tempest, to be manufactured in India :

The Tempest will have no screens and almost no physical controls inside the cockpit at all. All display and almost all control will be through the Augmented Reality helmet-mounted display :
Amazing tech

The Tempest will have no screens and almost no physical controls inside the cockpit at all. All display and almost all control will be through the Augmented Reality helmet-mounted display :
Show hiw behind Muslims are in their thinking and tech. Seems our industries have just discovered the calculator

It is better that you generally do not participate in military discussions. Keep continuing that.

Do you mean this design ?

1650704861749.png

Compared to F 35

1650704938899.png

When India started making Tejas, No country was ready to believe that India can make such sophisticated plane. When we made it, People changed their opinion. When we said that we will make fiffh generation plane, people were not willing to believe. Now they want to partner in the program.

Show hiw behind Muslims are in their thinking and tech. Seems our industries have just discovered the calculator

Yes, even when UAE "launched" its Mars orbiter Amal ( Hope ) it was an American designed and assembled spacecraft launched on a Japanese rocket. Goes to show that having lots of money does not mean brain automatically. This is such a disappointment especially given that the Islamic Golden Age which spanned hundreds of years led to so many of the modern machines we use including the computer.

When India started making Tejas, No country was ready to believe that India can make such sophisticated plane. When we made it, People changed their opinion. When we said that we will make fiffh generation plane, people were not willing to believe. Now they want to partner in the program.
Who wants to partner with India on this?

Back
Top Bottom