What's new

Advanced medium combat aircraft first flight likely in 2020

I am bit disappointed.

But given the challenges DRDO faces, it is realistic deadline for first flight.

I think India should design around the existing engine. Otherwise, if the said new Kaveri engine encounter issues, just like the previous Kaveri, India would be left without its indigenous 5th generation fighter by 2030. In my opinion, I'll be surprise if India can induct the AMCA by 2030. But it would be more likely by 2040. Its better late than never, just like LCA.

If this time line is too long, India should focus on joint development like PAKFA or MKI.

Why laugh at your own country. Be proud of India. Unless if you are a troll from a foreign country.

No no, I am really from India. I stay in Jadavpur, Kolkata and I am proud of my country but cudnt be so for engine and aircraft development.....sorry for that...

I believe that India is achieving a lot in aerospace industry if you compare the infrastructure and sanitation of India to the rest of the world. India might take forever to build a plane and its way behind the P5 in this regard. But what India is really behind is the human health and infrastructure development. This is where India need to focus on.

I believe that India is achieving a lot in aerospace industry if you compare the infrastructure and sanitation of India to the rest of the world. India might take forever to build a plane and its way behind the P5 in this regard. But what India is really behind is the human health and infrastructure development. This is where India need to focus on.

Though a backhanded criticism , i agree with ya and my signature says the same .

Back
Top Bottom