What's new

Af-Pak - Destined For Conflict

Ps.

Right now the situation is like a boy and girl. The boy has lots of girlfriends and the girl has lots of boyfriends. The girl (Afghan) asks the boy (K-PK) you drop all your girlfiends and join me but I will keep my boyfriends. It's that simple.

No can do !

Afg - I want to keep my Mongols, Turkmen, Uzbek, Tajik boyfriends.

but asks

K-Pk - Get rid of Baloch, Punjabi, Sindhi girlfiends.

Last edited:
it b
As i said previously its irrelevant what Afghans think, majority of the votes went to Pakistan from NWFP + Majority if not all jirgas decided to join Pakistan. You can claim Pashtuns were paid of but you have no proof. There was no central authority but the only authorities were tribal jirgas who joined Pakistan.

Second you called the accession "unilateral" but the agreement was signed with tribal & Pakistan how is that Unilateral?. & if you mean it didnt include Afghanistan. There was no reason to. They had already signed Durand Line agreement.

& ANP's slogan is loy Afghanistan(secession)? :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:Who do you think you are fooling? I am obliviously arguing with a troll. And Pashtunistan is now many Pakistani Nationalists slogan too. Merging Afghanistan ~14million pashtun areas to pakistan where 30+ million Pakistani pashtuns live.:pakistan:
you got a tough time baby

I agree with U , Afghans and Pakistani Pashtuns are 100% different from each other,

Your opinion as a non Pashtun is totally irrlevant as to how different or similar we are but just out of curiosity what makes Pashtuns in Afghanistan and Pakistan 100% different if not 99%?

We speak one language, have a shared history, same tribes that are found in Pak side can be found on Afghan side, have the same culture, are all muslims. What makes us so different?

*And nothing is going to change Shapur. The fact is Tajiks, Uzbeks of Afghanistan are not to keen on creating a Pan-Pashtun state given that if say K-PK and part of Balochistan was integrated into Afghanistan they would become a even smaller minority inside Afghanistan.
You think this guy would want his group/people relegated to oblivion?

They shouldn't have a problem as long as Pashtuns can guarantee their rights. Even Ahmad Shah Massoud and Rabbani didn't recognize the Durand Line. The real power in Afghanistan lies with the Pashtuns, who at the moment are split between Taliban, other Jihadi groups and those in government. Once the Taliban issue is resolved, the Pashtun narrative will take center stage naturally.

to sum it up, Afghanistan claim on KP or FATA does not hold any water, problem is what to do with the durand line, should it be made permanent border, should the agreement be modified and renewed and save the hell for another day or go to war,
the important thing is the FATA of tribal lands, since it is not legally part of pakistan neither talib is going easy on pakistan ,they call waziristan their mother land, and they will take it once again whatever the cost.
Afghanistan and paksitan should sit. let KP and kashmir be the border between us and FATA another country between us. bye

i would let wait a decade when Afghanistan islamic emirate came, and Taliban take over, by that time pakistan will be a sissie, with no economy and full of debt. then the real pashtun (with hairy ear) are going to ask some tough question, also we are going to broke a hell on these bhittani bacha like gul khan. May God save you alllll from our wrath. @Shapur say amen

Your opinion as a non Pashtun is totally irrlevant as to how different or similar we are but just out of curiosity what makes Pashtuns in Afghanistan and Pakistan 100% different if not 99%?

We speak one language, have a shared history, same tribes that are found in Pak side can be found on Afghan side, have the same culture, are all muslims. What makes us so different?
The thing that people call "Mentality" . And the reasons u give are childish and fantasies.
How come same culture , If I m not wrong u have Bacha culture like religion in your part , But in Pakistani Pashtuns its a Sin , "note: not talking about 3million refuges in Pakistan".
What Islam u talking about , like selling daughters under some tribal custom???????/ Selling , producing drugs ???? Even your own President call "There is no such thing as Muslim brotherhood".
And what history u talking about ??????????????? Do u even have any idea what are u talking about ? Please do some googling. And even from last 120 years Pakistani Pashtuns lived under completely different environment, and before that they lived under Mughals , Before that in very binging like 8000 years ago
AS Indus Valley Civilization.

They shouldn't have a problem as long as Pashtuns can guarantee their rights
My friend wake up. Why can't those rights be guaranteed in Pakistan? Thus far K-Pk has done far, far better then Pashtuns in Afghanistan. If the fate of Pashtuns in Afghanistan is anything to go by since late 1970s.* No thanks.

i bow down to your analogy.
Thanks. Now I have to go make living by using that ability you see demonstrated. I have just lost over an hour here. I was busy and just clicked on PDF and this thread just kind of sucked me in. This place can be addictive sometimes.

Byeeee everybody.

*Hoping Imran Khan wins next election and then after 'Naya Pakistan' is made you guy's can join us :D

to sum it up, Afghanistan claim on KP or FATA does not hold any water, problem is what to do with the durand line, should it be made permanent border, should the agreement be modified and renewed and save the hell for another day or go to war,
the important thing is the FATA of tribal lands, since it is not legally part of pakistan neither talib is going easy on pakistan ,they call waziristan their mother land, and they will take it once again whatever the cost.
Afghanistan and paksitan should sit. let KP and kashmir be the border between us and FATA another country between us. bye
And they all lived happily ever after, how cute :smitten: Mate this thread is not locked yet so no bye bye as for now :D

To Sum it all Up Afghanistan claim on KP or FATA does not hold any water problem is what to do with the durand line, should it be made permanent border, should the agreement be modified and renewed and save the hell for another day or go to war, (TTP isnt taking anything for at least 300 centuries)

The important thing is FATA is already being merged into KPK. kashmir is already our border in north, & the greater kpk will be our border in few years anyway. Your wish is coming true.:yahoo: Khudai Pa Amaan wrora.

Pakistan should summarize its economic loses due to the afghan immigrants and demand mining rights in Afghanistan.
Or they should annex the much needed wakhan corridor.
Badakhshan150.png

When my Great-grandparents ruled the princely state of chitral the wakhan corridor used to a part of its empire but now we might desperately need it back for future prospects of Natural Gas resource into our Northern area's and districts ,Because Pakistani terrain is increasingly above sea level and obstructs mass lines into those area's hence is the reason these places don't have Gas lines.
Our trade with Tajikistan will also Increase,There were Thousands of families who had Interests in Tajikistan due to trade but now many of those families are struggling due to revised trade agreements.

There will be window of opportunity in near future when Afghanistan break up to get Wakhan corridor. But right now contrary to popular belief held by ummah muslims, west isn't interested in breaking up islamic countries. Or maybe they don't care to break up unimportant countries. But if tomorrow USA/West decide enough is enough and only solution to end civil war is to break Afghanistan. Then there will be case of wakhan corridor becoming part of chitral/Gilget but only if people there want it.

If USA wanted they could have broken Afghanistan in 2014 but instead they put pressure on Ghani and Abdullahs to form "unity" government. See they are not interested in breaking Afghanistan but afghan themselves will not have problem if given opportunity.

To Sum it all Up Afghanistan claim on KP or FATA does not hold any water problem is what to do with the durand line, should it be made permanent border, should the agreement be modified and renewed and save the hell for another day or go to war, (TTP isnt taking anything for at least 300 centuries)

The important thing is FATA is already being merged into KPK. kashmir is already our border in north, & the greater kpk will be our border in few years anyway. Your wish is coming true.:yahoo: Khudai Pa Amaan wrora.
FATA is already being merged into KPK
bacha do you have strips on your eyes?

My friend wake up. Why can't those rights be guaranteed in Pakistan? Thus far K-Pk has done far, far better then Pashtuns in Afghanistan. If the fate of Pashtuns in Afghanistan is anything to go by since late 1970s.* No thanks.

I meant the rights of non Pashtuns in Afghanistan.

Ofcourse KPK has done better as there hasn't been any wars there and nothing makes me happier as a Pashtun than to see my fellow Pashtuns succeed.

The fact of the matter is that Pashto is dying in Pakistan because there is no need to learn Pashto in Pakistan because you don't really need to read/write in Pashto to find a job or succeed in Pakistan. I know Pashto is not the only language which has suffered but its their own duty to preserve their language/culture. In Afghanistan Pashto has the official status of national language and as pashtuns of Afghanistan get more educated, the use of Pashto language will increase as well. The survival of Pashtuns identity is much more likely in Afghanistan because its backed up by the state, our anthem is in Pashto, bank notes, educational institutions, our national poet is Khushal Khan Khattak etc.
Pashtuns of KPK might be better off financially but in regards to the Pashto language/culture, Pashtuns of Afghanistan are and will be better off in the long run due to reasons mentioned.

There will be window of opportunity in near future when Afghanistan break up to get Wakhan corridor. But right now contrary to popular belief held by ummah muslims, west isn't interested in breaking up islamic countries. Or maybe they don't care to break up unimportant countries. But if tomorrow USA/West decide enough is enough and only solution to end civil war is to break Afghanistan. Then there will be case of wakhan corridor becoming part of chitral/Gilget but only if people there want it.

If USA wanted they could have broken Afghanistan in 2014 but instead they put pressure on Ghani and Abdullahs to form "unity" government. See they are not interested in breaking Afghanistan but afghan themselves will not have problem if given opportunity.
and you forgot the taliban ? there are as much as 60 thousand nomadic steppe warrior live and kicking with rocket launcher on their shoulder. almost the half amounts in jails and double amounts ready to join the ranks any day, 10x will join if Balkanisation happen. what makes you sure that these badass are not going to knock on the newly created wall soon. see too kid to dream.

The thing that people call "Mentality" . And the reasons u give are childish and fantasies.
How come same culture , If I m not wrong u have Bacha culture like religion in your part , But in Pakistani Pashtuns its a Sin , "note: not talking about 3million refuges in Pakistan".
What Islam u talking about , like selling daughters under some tribal custom???????/ Selling , producing drugs ???? Even your own President call "There is no such thing as Muslim brotherhood".
And what history u talking about ??????????????? Do u even have any idea what are u talking about ? Please do some googling. And even from last 120 years Pakistani Pashtuns lived under completely different environment, and before that they lived under Mughals , Before that in very binging like 8000 years ago
AS Indus Valley Civilization.
how irony your post speak for your name. lol chacha wtf

Pakistan has simply need to a build a wall on our border and eventually these Afghans will start realizing the idea of border. Simple in past we did not control any migration and they have taken this gesture for granted. We all know Afghanistan can never win a war against us. No matter how powerful they become (Which is never going to happen) still they are and will be a landlocked country, so there is not much they can do about it. They will rely either on Pakistan or Iran. We will always have an upper hand.

Simply builder a 12 feet wall, mine it and control all border entry points. Keep helping our allies in Afghanistan and focus ourselves on boosting our economy and that should be it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom