What's new

Af-Pak - Destined For Conflict

The thing that people call "Mentality" . And the reasons u give are childish and fantasies.
How come same culture , If I m not wrong u have Bacha culture like religion in your part , But in Pakistani Pashtuns its a Sin , "note: not talking about 3million refuges in Pakistan".
What Islam u talking about , like selling daughters under some tribal custom???????/ Selling , producing drugs ???? Even your own President call "There is no such thing as Muslim brotherhood".
And what history u talking about ??????????????? Do u even have any idea what are u talking about ? Please do some googling. And even from last 120 years Pakistani Pashtuns lived under completely different environment, and before that they lived under Mughals , Before that in very binging like 8000 years ago
AS Indus Valley Civilization.

lol @ Bacha cutlure, just shows how misinformed you are. Bacha Bazi, is a Farsi/persian word actually and I don't deny that things this happen in Afghanistan but every country and society has its good and bad. If you were Pashtun then I am sure you would know what people say about Bannu.

Pashtuns actually fought against the Mughals, the Mughals did try to conquer Pashtuns and some Pashtuns helped them because of Islam etc but Pashtuns don't accept outside authority. Pashtuns did not live under mughals as you put it, especially the tribal and hilly areas, Pashtuns don't submit to force. Even Ahmad Shah Abdali had to ask the permission of fellow Pashtun tribes before taking action.

You are trying to link Pashtuns to Desi Pakistanis by bringing up Indus Valley civilization but the truth is Pashtuns have little or nothing to do with Indus Valley civilization. Pashtuns came to the Peshawar valley as invaders, the sites of most Indus valley civilization lie beyond the native Pashtun lands. You need to do some more research before coming up with unsubstantiated claims.

and you forgot the taliban ? there are as much as 60 thousand nomadic steppe warrior live and kicking with rocket launcher on their shoulder. almost the half amounts in jails and double amounts ready to join the ranks any day, 10x will join if Balkanisation happen. what makes you sure that these badass are not going to knock on the newly created wall soon. see too kid to dream.

how irony your post speak for your name. lol chacha wtf

What irony ??????? I answered your baseless post above , now truth always hurts , I know that, but for u again its something call Mentality !!! But I guess u one need mind for that of first place.
Come with some sold arguments , and answer my post properly don't cry like a Bacha ! ops I cant say that word ! let me change it , don't cry like a kid!
And stop worrying about Pakistan's Borders. People from Indus valley (Whole Pakistan) know how to defend there motherland.
@Shapur , LMFO , Typical Afghan Blind Mind . At least leave History out of your imaginary world!!!!!! can u do that ??????? and come out of that myth that no one controlled Afghanistan ever !!!!!! Don't make joke of your self , Just do some googling or tell your Indian history teacher to teach u truth about history.

Stop blaming Persian name. will u?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tle-girls-make-skirts-abused-paedophiles.html

Last edited:
I don't understand why there is so much hatred between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Pakistan revere ancient Afgan invaders as demi Gods. They can easily give away parts of their land to them as a goodwill gesture, for ummah and in appreciation for their efforts to bring Islam in the sub continent.

and you forgot the taliban ? there are as much as 60 thousand nomadic steppe warrior live and kicking with rocket launcher on their shoulder. almost the half amounts in jails and double amounts ready to join the ranks any day, 10x will join if Balkanisation happen. what makes you sure that these badass are not going to knock on the newly created wall soon. see too kid to dream.

Sorry but these rocket launchers gifted by Pakistan have long served their purpose. If Afghanistan break up and wakhan corridor want to join their brethen in Chitral and Gilget then I don't see why not. Afghanistan even now isn't in position to held any land. And when USA pull out and break Afghanistan before leaving then all will be fair. Remember Taliban at most can blow some children schools here and there, don't expect too much from them. We are talking about near future when Afghanistan is about to be broken and if people living in wakha may want to join Chitral-Gilget, not now.

I meant the rights of non Pashtuns in Afghanistan.

Ofcourse KPK has done better as there hasn't been any wars there and nothing makes me happier as a Pashtun than to see my fellow Pashtuns succeed.

The fact of the matter is that Pashto is dying in Pakistan because there is no need to learn Pashto in Pakistan because you don't really need to read/write in Pashto to find a job or succeed in Pakistan. I know Pashto is not the only language which has suffered but its their own duty to preserve their language/culture. In Afghanistan Pashto has the official status of national language and as pashtuns of Afghanistan get more educated, the use of Pashto language will increase as well. The survival of Pashtuns identity is much more likely in Afghanistan because its backed up by the state, our anthem is in Pashto, bank notes, educational institutions, our national poet is Khushal Khan Khattak etc.
Pashtuns of KPK might be better off financially but in regards to the Pashto language/culture, Pashtuns of Afghanistan are and will be better off in the long run due to reasons mentioned.
I agree and hear what you say and that is something Pakistan needs to resolve. I don't want to open another front here but certain groups inside Pakistan dominate the discourse too much, way out of their population size. That of course will be resolved over time I think.

As regards culture and language. Nothing is constant in life. People shoud not ossify. We evolve. I am second generation and already significant change is evident in my thinking to my dad's let alone my great-grandad. No doubt this will increase even more down few generations. That is life. What matters is the time you have on this planet you live a prosperous, safe amd dignified life. That is what we wish for our next generation.That is above else. More important then even religion although die hards refuse to accept this. Just look at number of us who pack our bags and have moved to the West. what does that tell us about human nature and what we place as priority.

Just like you honestly I wish and pray that Afganistan and Pakistan become prosperous, safe and stable like Europe is.Then these Durands or Ridgeway lines will make no more differance then French/German border does today. People just walk across without any hindrance or leave. Some live on the French side, work on the German side and have holiday home in Austria.

No idea where @A-Team is gone but that I think that is where the future lies.

FATA is already being merged into KPK
bacha do you have strips on your eyes?

I knew you wouldn't know about it. Do some research.

1) Nawaz forms FATA reforms committee

2) Committee in mid august decides, after the option to merge the region with KPK is the only viable route. Offers A five-year plan for this purpose.

3) PM on august 24- FATA reforms integral part of NAP & bring areas under mainstream says “The future of Fata will be decided according to the aspirations and wishes of the people of those areas"

Ironically & unfortunately for you, your wish is coming true. :yes2::thank_you2::omghaha:

What irony ??????? I answered your baseless post above , now truth always hurts , I know that, but for u again its something call Mentality !!! But I guess u one need mind for that of first place.
Come with some sold arguments , and answer my post properly don't cry like a Bacha ! ops I cant say that word ! let me change it , don't cry like a kid!
And stop worrying about Pakistan's Borders. People from Indus valley (Whole Pakistan) know how to defend there motherland.
chacha ji which post? :cheesy: that was shapur post.
and i don't have sold arguments :rofl:
too bad that those indus valley people were unable to defends themselves in those old days and got their assess owned when invader came :sarcastic:. btw you are a great fellaw. like a brother we are :cheers:

I don't understand why there is so much hatred between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Pakistan revere ancient Afgan invaders as demi Gods. They can easily give away parts of their land to them as a goodwill gesture, for ummah and in appreciation for their efforts to bring Islam in the sub continent.

There isn't any hatred between common people, proof is afghan refugees living all over Pakistan. But countries don't gift land unless forced. Indians have very little in common with kashmiris yet they don't want to give inch of it.

I knew you wouldn't know about it. Do some research.

1) Nawaz forms FATA reforms committee

2) Committee in mid august decides, after the option to merge the region with KPK is the only viable route. Offers A five-year plan for this purpose.

3) PM on august 24- FATA reforms integral part of NAP & bring areas under mainstream says “The future of Fata will be decided according to the aspirations and wishes of the people of those areas"

Ironically & unfortunately for you, your wish is coming true. :yes2::thank_you2::omghaha:
dude you already got owned after you said FATA has already merged with KP. now none of these equate to FATA being merged with KP. no smiley on PDF is going to help you hide the fear hormones your brain releasing. com'n never give me a fake smile. i am too old to get ya.
tell me on which date FATA has been merged with KP, or you better apologies that you tongue got slipped.

chacha ji which post? :cheesy: that was shapur post.
and i don't have sold arguments :rofl:
too bad that those indus valley people were unable to defends themselves in those old days and got their assess owned when invader came :sarcastic:. btw you are a great fellaw. like a brother we are :cheers:
The one in which u bring your legs in!!!!!!! yes the same post Shapur one , u call your self one but u cant answer post properly for your country man but still u will bring you leg in it.:cheesy::p:
And don't tell me u did not got what I mean by Sold Arguments??????:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: .
And Afghans got there A$$ kicked more then those great peoples (Indus Valley) and u still call your self war mongering or warriors .:cuckoo::cuckoo::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The one in which u bring your legs in!!!!!!! yes the same post Shapur one , u call your self one but u cant answer post properly for your country man but still u will bring you leg in it.:cheesy::p:
And don't tell me u did not got what I mean by Sold Arguments??????:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: .
And Afghans got there A$$ kicked more then those great peoples (Indus Valley) and u still call your self war mongering or warriors .:cuckoo::cuckoo::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
did some one still have hopes left from the Homo sapiens. i want to donate my eyes. seen enough

Don't dare to fight with Afghanies . NATO comited to saport . paf will be destroyed in only 3 days . And in field war afganies are far expirianced . it would be a blonder to pak

dude you already got owned after you said FATA has already merged with KP. now none of these equate to FATA being merged with KP. no smiley on PDF is going to help you hide the fear hormones your brain releasing. com'n never give me a fake smile. i am too old to get ya.
tell me on which date FATA has been merged with KP, or you better apologies that you tongue got slipped.

I said FATA WAS BEING merged into kpk. Either you are trolling Or have stripes buttons instead of eyes, go read again.

Now
no smiley on PDF is going to help you hide the fear hormones your brain releasing. com'n never give me a fake smile. i am too old to get ya.

Here is the link of you cant find my original post due to your trembling fingers.

Last edited:
Pigs will learn to fly the Day anyone will take Those Afghans seriously .. we should have kicked them long ago and sealed the border with Barbed wire and Armed sentry Posts .. lets see how far they go

Actually history speaks for it self and tells facts , we really never hated them we took millions of them in when their home was war torn. And how did they repay us by trying to destroy our nation and our way of life with terrorist actions. Hate creates hate so call it what you want the current saga between the two.

Back
Top Bottom