What's new

AFC Asian Cup 2019

I'm supporting the UAE or Saudi Arabia which I think might get pretty far into the Asian cup.
KSA have a very tough game tomorrow against Japan, should be one of the best games of the round of 16. I think Japan will edge it but KSA have good physicality which Japan could struggle with.

UAE, however, should comfortably beat Kyrgyzstan tomorrow

Iran is definitely making it to the SF. We will have to beat Japan and move to the final.

Looks like final will be between Korea and Iran.
One step closer after a good (after the first 20 minutes) 2-0 win against Oman...

Next up: China

KSA have a very tough game tomorrow against Japan, should be one of the best games of the round of 16. I think Japan will edge it but KSA have good physicality which Japan could struggle with.

UAE, however, should comfortably beat Kyrgyzstan tomorrow

One step closer after a good (after the first 20 minutes) 2-0 win against Oman...

Next up: China
Kygyztan are in fact quite good. Their players have good technique and physical. Their organisation skill are quite decent. Their biggest weakness will be defend.

China is like Kyrgyzstan but their organisation skill is not very good. China biggest advantage will be their world class coach Marcello Lippi who's technical change can change a game and save from defeat to victory.

Look at Thailand, just by changing to a better coach makes so much different. From getting thrashed by minnows of India 1-4 to victory to over Bahrain 1-0. Do not take lightly of silver fox Marcello Lippi technical tweak.

Kygyztan are in fact quite good. Their players have good technique and physical. Their organisation skill are quite decent. Their biggest weakness will be defend.

China is like Kyrgyzstan but their organisation skill is not very good. China biggest advantage will be their world class coach Marcello Lippi who's technical change can change a game and save from defeat to victory.

Look at Thailand, just by changing to a better coach makes so much different. From getting thrashed by minnows of India 1-4 to victory to over Bahrain 1-0. Do not take lightly of silver fox Marcello Lippi technical tweak.
I agree about Kyrgyzstan, but UAE are hosts so should win (not that they can even fill their stadiums lol)

China for sure cannot be underestimated and you have a fantastic manager, but Iran has Carlos Quieroz! Is your star striker injured or back?

wahabbi will unfortunately lose to Japan, so we won't get our wish of destroying them on the field.......but we must tear Japan apart to go to final! Our game with Oman was again disappointing. Azmoun missed 2 reasonably easy goals:hitwall:

I can't decide who I want to win tomorrow... Do i want wahhabistan to lose to japan or to win, so we can beat them? i think i want them to win so we can beat them! :yahoo:

wahabbi will unfortunately lose to Japan, so we won't get our wish of destroying them on the field.......but we must tear Japan apart to go to final! Our game with Oman was again disappointing. Azmoun missed 2 reasonably easy goals:hitwall:
relax baba, in the last few tournaments we didn't even get past the round of 16 stage, now we are talking about semi final, but china is not an easy opponent either. look at jordan, they beat australia but just lost to vietnam, anything is possible in football.

also, i thought we played very well, oman are a very strong side and were very unlucky to lose to japan 1-0 in the group stage (japan's goal was a fake penalty and oman were denied a clear penalty by the referee) and we started bad in the first half but after that we had total control and had so many chances to score (Taremi also missed good chances), but the most important thing is to win and move on

japan vs wahhabistan will be interesting game, i think wahhabis have a chance if they play good, but if they play like they did last game against qatar it will be a very bad game for them (also, somehow we have a better record against japan than against arabistan, but it will be nice to fix that!).

nobody can tear apart japan, they are very very strong, but we have good chance. also we are one lose away from last game with Carlos as manager (he is leaving after this)... stupid persepolis branko fans will regret giving him shit after he leaves

Best of luck to Iran, I will be supporting you guys. :tup:
thank you! :cheers:

@Hack-Hook @skyshadow

i found our next SLV

:yahoo:

relax baba, in the last few tournaments we didn't even get past the round of 16 stage, now we are talking about semi final, but china is not an easy opponent either. look at jordan, they beat australia but just lost to vietnam, anything is possible in football.

also, i thought we played very well, oman are a very strong side and were very unlucky to lose to japan 1-0 in the group stage (japan's goal was a fake penalty and oman were denied a clear penalty by the referee) and we started bad in the first half but after that we had total control and had so many chances to score (Taremi also missed good chances), but the most important thing is to win and move on

japan vs wahhabistan will be interesting game, i think wahhabis have a chance if they play good, but if they play like they did last game against qatar it will be a very bad game for them (also, somehow we have a better record against japan than against arabistan, but it will be nice to fix that!).

nobody can tear apart japan, they are very very strong, but we have good chance. also we are one lose away from last game with Carlos as manager (he is leaving after this)... stupid persepolis branko fans will regret giving him shit after he leaves

thank you! :cheers:

@Hack-Hook @skyshadow

i found our next SLV

:yahoo:
you can use him for first stage , what about second stage ?

:enjoy:

second stage we use Jahanbahksh to fire it the rest of the way 8-)
well that'll solve the second stage , but you just passed Kavoshgar performance and walked into Safir performance level , but you knew if you want a meaningful SLV you need to do better , you need Simorgh performance at least, that means a working Upper Stage , what you propose for that ?

Iran Advances to AFC Asian Cup Quarters
TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran national football team booked a place in the AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019 quarter-finals on Sunday thanks to a 2-0 win over Oman at the Mohammed bin Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh’s smart finish and an Ashkan Dejagah spot-kick - both in the first half - helped secure Iran’s passage through to the last eight, while Oman was left to rue an early penalty miss.

Oman was awarded a penalty in the early minutes of the match when Majid Hosseini brought down the rampaging Muhsen Al Ghassani, only for Iran goalkeeper Alireza Beiranvand to superbly tip Ahmed Al Mahaijri’s effort from 12 yards around the post.

Team Melli broke the deadlock in the 32nd minute, Alireza Jahanbakhsh firing home after Mohammed Al Musallami had failed to cut out Milad Mohammadi’s speculative long ball.

One was to become two for Iran just nine minutes later. Saad Al Mukhaini brought Mehdi Taremi down in the area and captain Ashkan Dejagah stepped up to convert the resulting penalty with ease and double Iran’s advantage.

The victory leaves Carlos Queiroz’s charges still on track to win the nation’s first continental title since 1976, and looking ahead to Thursday’s meeting with China in the next round after the East Asian beat Thailand earlier in the day

Why you haramzaade insult name of Allah swt by saying Wahabi? Call them something else. Have some manners.

your wahabbi just got beaten by al Yaban......lol

They going home.

Khar, I have no idea what you are talking about. Wahab is one of the 99 names of Allah swt. Please do not disrespect the name of Allah swt. Call your enemies by a different name instead of insulting god.

Back
Top Bottom