What's new

Afghan Air Force Aircrafts for Pakistan airforce

nomi007

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
After the Fall of Kabul, many Afghan pilots flew to Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
Still not a single Aircraft landed in Pakistan territory which is weird in some cases because Kabul is near to us nor Northern states.
I think PAK have to try to get AAF attack A-29 and C-130H.
There are many Black Hawks MI-17 and light attack helos in large number. MD500 Defender are good for counter insurgency operations in Baluchistan.

I have this question what Pakistan's Air Force will do in case planes or helicopters try to enter Pakistani airspace?

Still not a single Aircraft landed in Pakistan territory which is weird in some cases because Kabul is near to us nor Northern states.
There are many Black Hawks MI-17 and light attack helos in large number. MD500 Defender are good for counter insurgency operations in Baluchistan.
Bad idea. Pakistan is not tag country. Pakistan dont need those things. Be mature

I have this question what Pakistan's Air Force will do in case planes or helicopters try to enter Pakistani airspace?
Bhai, its too little too late.

Where do you think they'll takeoff from?

And I haven't heard of any news that those Super Tucanos have entered either of those countries you mentioned.

Bhai, its too little too late.

Where do you think they'll takeoff from?

And I haven't heard of any news that those Super Tucanos have entered either of those countries you mentioned.
One Super Tucano crashed in Uzbekistan, some say it was shot down, other sources say it collided with a Mig-29. Pilots survived and were medically treated by the Uzbek armed forces.

One Super Tucano crashed in Uzbekistan, some say it was shot down, other sources say it collided with a Mig-29. Pilots survived and were medically treated by the Uzbek armed forces.

Uzbekistan said their air defense shot it down

We're not scavengers. If any were to come towards Pakistan, the Air Force would probably try to find out if they're carrying any weapons, if not, force them to land in the remotest air field possible. Planes will probably be returned after.

1629160458843.png

1629160476699.png

Hardware supplied by India already in Taliban hands.
Now this helicopter even if not in a flying condition can be utilised by Pakistan for spares.

Getting the AC-208 and Blackhawks will probably be the most useful, for their optics / ISR gear and for the SSG respectively. Although, the Afghans may need these helicopters once they get an arms sanction, so they might not part with them if they can help it.

ISR PC-12 would be the real prize

frankly speaking, it’s probably strategically better if Pakistan helps the Talibs get their Air Force up an running again so they can help Pakistan deal with ISKP or the BLA or possibly even the TTP inside Afghanistan (so that Pakistan doesn’t have to take the political blowback of striking them ourselves). In this way the Taliban will be able to control their territory throughly, preventing any pockets of hostile opportunists to form. In fact an effect Air Force will allow the Taliban to maintain top down discipline over their fighters in a matter of hours rather then days of travel, especially when a local commander could start violating the rules and needs to be visited by higher authorities.

although having said all this; as a parting gift I wouldn’t be surprised if the US launches a bombing campaign to take out all the large pieces of gear, but especially especially aircraft it is aware of. So the Talibs might as well try to fly it to Pakistan today or tomorrow for “safe keeping” for a while.

here’s a video on all the equipment they have captured

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom