What's new

Featured Afghan Fighter Pilot Scared of Taliban Escapes to US

How the heck you can make such a sweeping statement about all Afghanis? Our army colluded with foreign powers and waged war on Afghanistan. It made life miserable and hell for Afghanis? One can argue why ISI and Army must have thought jumping into this war was a necessary evil at that time. General Hameed Gull is on record stating it as a necessary evil, yes we did not initiate that war neither we wished for it. But we were a part of creating this mess(indirectly), it gives us no right to say things like that. Some of those people are angry and their anger is natural & understandable. We should focus on healing their wounds and helping them get back on their feet, instead of swearing at them. Establishing true peace and brotherly relations with Afghanistan is paramount for Pakistani security and stability. If there are animosities, they need to be addressed otherwise they will remain a fault-line which would be used to the advantage of our enemies.

Edit: thanks mods for deleting racist comments!

Last edited:
I guess the US personal who trained him to fight the very culprits he is running away from, wouldn't be too excited to see him run to safety while their own comrades are left to face the music.
Yet the US left and lost the war
LOL the Americans will give them a big middle finger. We all know they're going to end up in Pakistan or Europe.
Europe is better....don't come to Pakistan

They probably torture pilots before killing them, because history has proven pilots get it the worst in wars. They are seen as bomb droppers.

Most of ANA/NDS is comprising of greedy bunch of lot and people that mostly needs a strong master so they can fight on hiring. Since US withdraws, such fake fighting force has no one to defend them, hence insecurity. Not just that, the corrupt force is only in love with money and luxuries that seems mild in future when majority is going to rule Afghanistan. Warlords & drug peddlers will now be seen either fleeing to US or hiding with northern alliance type gangs or luckily, deserting to Taliban which is happening already.
Pakistan Defense forum is the worst moderated forum I have come across. People can swear and say all the shit they like?

Given the first sentence of your post on previous page, should I question you in the same manners as well about Forum Team? Infact, No.

Care to report and move on instead of being judgmental like that. It will help maintaining the place so also, the peace during conversation. Do the needful and move on, is the key. Accusations aren't appreciated. You can help by reporting issues as such.

Regards,

How the heck you can make such a sweeping statement about Afghanis? Our army colluded with foreign powers and waged war on Afghanistan. It made life miserable and hell for Afghanis? One can argue why ISI and Army must have thought jumping into this war was a necessary evil at that time. General Hameed Gull is on record stating it as a necessary evil, yes we did not initiate that war neither we wished for it. But we were a part of creating this mess(indirectly), it gives us no right to say things like that. Some of those people are angry and their anger is natural & understandable. We should focus on healing their wounds and helping them get back on their feet, instead of swearing at them. Establishing true peace and brotherly relations with Afghanistan is paramount for Pakistani security and stability. If there are animosities, they need to be addressed otherwise they will remain a fault-line which would be used to the advantage of our enemies.

Pakistan Defense forum is the worst moderated forum I have come across. People can swear and say all the shit they like?
Afg has two sides. One that wants to kill u and one that hate u to the core no matter what u do for them. Its best to treat them with a long stick.

Afghan Fighter Pilot, Facing Taliban Death Threats, Arrives in the U.S.
The U.S.-trained aviator had last year been denied safe passage in a case that drew ire from inside U.S. military ranks
View attachment 750615
Maj. Asadi left Kabul on Tuesday after the U.S. last month granted him a temporary protection status for noncitizens in the country.

I remember my greatest teacher teaching me one thing from one of the famous quotes
If you don't stand for anything you will fall for everything.
My teacher was Mr Cohen who was my history teacher. A Jewish to Muslim. Israel what they stand for and ..........
These Afghans have nothing in common.
We as Pakistan should put this idea that there is no Afghanistan. It's our outpost. They like to be and have been a outpost let's treat them.as such ......

How the heck you can make such a sweeping statement about Afghanis? Our army colluded with foreign powers and waged war on Afghanistan. It made life miserable and hell for Afghanis? One can argue why ISI and Army must have thought jumping into this war was a necessary evil at that time. General Hameed Gull is on record stating it as a necessary evil, yes we did not initiate that war neither we wished for it. But we were a part of creating this mess(indirectly), it gives us no right to say things like that. Some of those people are angry and their anger is natural & understandable. We should focus on healing their wounds and helping them get back on their feet, instead of swearing at them. Establishing true peace and brotherly relations with Afghanistan is paramount for Pakistani security and stability. If there are animosities, they need to be addressed otherwise they will remain a fault-line which would be used to the advantage of our enemies.

Hope life is good in Far away tiny Island. Great thoughts, but unfortunately unrealistic and very much disconnected with historical and current facts. I can imagine 1960s, film director working on this script to bring a happy ending, but realities on ground are quite complex and different.

As far as forum is concern, welcome to the internet. Sometimes it’s overwhelming, but that’s what open forums are for. Freedom of expression.

USA should get ready for the flood of Afghans trying to get visas.

Would not be a good idea if we give Ghani asylum and ask in return he gives PML and PPP leadership Afghan citizenship so they can go to US too. Our all troubles wash away with one stroke. 😜

Back
Top Bottom