What's new

Afghan media: Pakistani helicopter crash-lands in Logar, 6 on board captured

One should believe PTV and GEO then? Check out SAMAA they have confirmed it is one your helis.

Seems you missed the rest of the thread though.

However, ARY news reporting as Heli landed in emergency due to technical fault.

Not just flown. Was going to Russia from Pakistan. Must be using some super fuel to have this kind of range.

The rout was as Transiting through Afghanistan to Bokhara then Russia, you may understand that.

The Afghan sources were saying that the Pakistani helicopter was supplying the taliban weapons and equipment . :o:

Can you blame them? There is so much mistrust among us.

But if I were to bet, it was probably civilian Heli enroute to former USSR, with the permission of AF gov.
But still how can a heli cross over from Pak, via AF towards final destination without refueling?
Usually you use bigger aircrafts to transport helis for maintenance.

Seems you missed the rest of the thread though.

However, ARY news reporting as Heli landed in emergency due to technical fault.

The rout was as Transiting through Afghanistan to Bokhara then Russia, you may understand that.

Usually bigger planes are used to transport Helis, that being said I am doubtful that a heli can cross this much distance without refueling.

To my understanding, the helicopter already completed its flying hours and shouldn't have been flown anymore - instead, it should have been transported by using air-transport e.g. Antanove air-transporter etc. The other thing is that why such a risky and critical route was chosen for flying...!

Punjab Government heli supplying logistics to friends ? khud aqal istemal karlo bhai is that possible .

Is it confirmed that the Heli was Punjab Govt's. All the passengers names in another post seem to be militarymen.

Article says it was flying from pakistan to russia for maintainence.
Can someone tell me how can a helicopter fly from pakistan to russia ?

And why are locals taking the pakitanis as hostage ? For what purpose ?

Afghan media should stop spreading propaganda needlessly. No excuses for it.

It's unfortunate that the heli was sent by the Punjab government, because now we'll be hearing for several months how the evil Punjabistani 'jirnals' who were conspiring against 'Loy Afghanistan' were defeated by their own puppets.

Usually bigger planes are used to transport Helis, that being said I am doubtful that a heli can cross this much distance without refueling

Details to be followed, so far I can understand, it was transiting through Afghanistan. So the fuel level, the stops till destination was definitely taken in account before making the flight.

But if I were to bet, it was probably civilian Heli enroute to former USSR, with the permission of AF gov.
But still how can a heli cross over from Pak, via AF towards final destination without refueling?
Usually you use bigger aircrafts to transport helis for maintenance.

Usually bigger planes are used to transport Helis, that being said I am doubtful that a heli can cross this much distance without refueling.

There is a difference b/w mistrust and lacking enough cells in brain and becoming full mental. A commoner can easily deduce from Google maps that Logar is deep inside Afghanistan. Nearest Pakistani boundry would still be 200 KM far away. If Afghani Government is serious, why dont they release the flight plans and permissions granted to fly over afghan airspace so to put the rumors to bed once and for all ? Why are they enjoying all this shyte show

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom