What's new

Afghan media: Pakistani helicopter crash-lands in Logar, 6 on board captured

Might wanna check the twitter feed of ISPR confirming the chopper incident.

Would have been nice to do that before hurling insults.

The crashed heli

57a3690f56eeb.jpg

Might wanna check the twitter feed of ISPR confirming the chopper incident.

Would have been nice to do that before hurling insults.

Tolu is a joke so take whatever it claims with a sack of salt

The crashed heli

57a3690f56eeb.jpg

Tolu is a joke so take whatever it claims with a sack of salt

Call it a joke or whatever you want but it got it right with the Heli episode and it got it as a breaking news than any other news outlets.

As for the picture I cant confirm your statement unless I see an authentic link. Besides these mountains are pretty high for logar.

so Pak chopper was flying all the way to Russia ! which fuel tank it was using !
Mi-17 (ap-bgx) in bound to russia was fitted with auxiliary fuel tanks,it was due to some CA state.

It's got a Red crescent, so unlikely it was the ill fated heli.

Dawn news labels this to be the helicopter.
That was possibly AP-BGX,tender for it's overhaul was published last year and it was bound to russia for overhaul.
images-1.jpeg

so Pak chopper was flying all the way to Russia ! which fuel tank it was using !

This is what I have been saying all along :) but trolls are too busy making fun of Tolonews or calling it an Afghan conspiracy theory :)

SO you think it cannot stop for a refuel?Didn't knew you were that good at aviation.
It also was using auxiliary tanks which increases the flying time by <2 hrs.

Mi-17 (ap-bgx) in bound to russia was fitted with auxiliary fuel tanks,it was due to some CA state.

That was possibly AP-BGX,tender for it's overhaul was published last year and it was bound to russia for overhaul.
View attachment 323366

I am not an expert of Mi17s but I have flown across Afghanistan and even with an aux fuel tanks it is still a big stretch to fly from Pak to Russia with a Heli

Iranian terrorists in the forum are making bias and dishonest propaganda

Back
Top Bottom